Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Attached: D0713477-598D-4093-A9CB-6F5C46C1F28E.jpg (640x480, 181K)

I keep missing

To many Tyrones to btfo

My life is okay and I'm contented with little

i've money to spend.
I didn't accomplish shit.

First time in my life I'm seriously considering it, maybe there is a part of me that thinks that yeah, it will get better. But I don't know about that.

I'm afraid.

No proof as to what's on the other side.

If I am right it's nothing, which is a little scary, and if the Pope is right I would go to hell, which is a lot scary.

Plus the fact that things for me aren't really that bad at the moment.

At least the liquor stores are open on Sunday now.

Hobbies to perfect, videogames to play, and uhh.... I think thats it

Attached: 1574111975566.jpg (750x755, 83K)

Dunno what would happen to my dogs and I don’t want them to end up in a shelter.

Nah, I feel like being a drain on society for twenty or so more years.

Awww :'(

Oh shit i forgot i have pets too. My significant others would take care of them but man my lizard and snake wouldnt get the love they need

Shit sucks. But my oldest dog got me through some rough ass times and the last thing I’d want to do is off myself. The thought of my dude wondering where I’m at kills me (who know if he’d even care, cause dog brain lol)
Don’t have a s/o at the moment. I’m sure my parents would try but they’ve got two dogs of their own that wouldn’t do well with mine.

there's an 8yo girl that lives next door that i wanna bang first...

>who know if he’d even care, cause dog brain lol
He'd definitely care.

Instinct and fear stopped me every time when I was trying. Now I'm actually enjoying life.

I really wanna die but also everythings so interesting rn especially in America i wanna see if trump getts elected again and all the back lash from either his supporters or democrats no matter what after this election should be rather entertaining

Because death will come for me soon enough after trying and failing

im immortal

yep

Attached: 37879ce9a31e708b0267484c77ed957c99de17e70b2487c46b08167ef99b636e.png (1115x1118, 51K)

Because I pulled myself out of that darkness

need to poop

I'm too afraid of surviving with crippling injuries that make the rest of my life even worse. People have survived against ludicrous odds, and at this point I consider myself a living proof of quantum immortality.

Too much pussy left to fuck

mom is gonna be sad