Fat fuck Boogie basically said he'd kill himself if IDubbbz makes a content cop on him

Fat fuck Boogie basically said he'd kill himself if IDubbbz makes a content cop on him.

If Idubz does, is he legally responsible for boogies suicide?

Attached: boogie2988_taking_break_youtube.jpg (1115x558, 53K)

Knowing Boogie, it's probably a low key way to get Idubbbz to make a video so he has an excuse to an hero. He's pathetic.

Fuck boogie. Hes such a manipulative shit. The world doesnt need people like him.

Used to like his content but damn has he gotten annoying.

A big pity party with him.

Probably? He shouldn’t be though.

sooner than later please. this mongoloid went from finally getting "well needed" help to just cheating and binge eating all over again.

sometimes i wonder, is it that hard to not eat garbage youre not supposed to

If this were 2016, I probably would've agreed with Boogie, but no longer.

There’s absolutely no logical reason someone could ever come to the conclusion that someone is responsible for someone else’s suicide if they claim they will do it based on X circumstance. You can’t be this stupid

ugly ass nigga stfu

Answer me Cred Forumsros, wtf is it with these hyper-excited white soyboy bearded fags with that same "look". As someone said on Cred Forums a few hours ago, their faces are 100% interchangeable.

Wtf is this look called, and how did it become a thing? Bonus question: how can I help end it?

Holy shit is that him now? Guy musta dropped a few kilotonnes.

he got surgery after he begged his viewers to pay for it

as someone currently dealing with a weight issue, yes it can be absolutely grueling to break those habits and develop better ones. however, this fat piece of shit has EVERY tool at his disposal, so much money and attention from prominent weight loss figures like DDP and EDDF. he doesn't want to be healthy. he just wants to eat with no consequences and he's seeing the fruits of that now.

Ever since the drastic change in YouTube’s bullying policy, I would be completely shocked if iDubbz were to make a content cop about anyone in the future. Unless of course he moved his channel over to Bitchute.

Attached: B01F275D-0D1D-4E75-A6D7-42286DA732F4.jpg (720x491, 120K)

ONE FOR ME
&
ONE FOR MY HOOKER

Sympathy sucking vampire.

I liked his Nintendo Wii Mii theme dance video.

>how can i help end it
stop doing it?
You can't possibly be that naive, people are gonna do what they do. It's not like some random campaign will stop it.
You can shame them if you think that might help, but stopping people from making retarded faces is probably impossible without killing everyone on the planet.

"Some big black bull filling her with cockmeat! That's just crazy"
White Knight cuck

Good point.
Are you able to answer my first question please?

>idubbbz's content cop
just like onision before him, he's desperately begging for attention.
Ian couldn't give less than a fuck as he clearly goes after big channels/dumb trends.

>he clearly goes after big channels/dumb trends.
years ago. now hes gone full cuck e-girl bf softy

How the hell is this retard still fat as fuck? So disgusting

you are confusing boogie and wings of redemption boogies a fat ass faggot but he did indeed pay for his own surgery