I just turned 30. Cousin is more than half my age. Chaperoned a trip with her friends to a theme park...

I just turned 30. Cousin is more than half my age. Chaperoned a trip with her friends to a theme park. I've never had any thoughts about girls so young before, but the whole day I could not stop trying to look at her body. Finally crept a photo for myself. Pic related. Am I a horrible creep or is she attractive? How old are you for reference.

Attached: 7CF1FB42-7C3A-417E-81A5-76DDF9D995B6.jpg (839x801, 160K)

I don't blame you. She's hot as fuck. 17.

shes chinky bro, you can do better

girl behind her is hotter... in the white sweater looking thing... how old is she?

Looks like 14 or so. God damn pedos

Yeah that's creepy. She is your cousin. It is one thing to be attracted to a young developed woman but taking creep shots of a blood relative is another thing.

Take more to post when she is 18, weirdo.

I'm in my early 30s.

Same age

Attached: FF8DC497-5BCD-4D6B-BFE5-049E72A21930.jpg (1280x960, 251K)

Kek

holy crap dude she is hot. lets double date. im not related to her... any nudes?

Take em both big boi

Lol I know her XD

... are you serious

You go to the same school?

She has a slutty look to her...

fuck her and tell us how it was

yes. yes i am... i would rock her world... i would split her in half like an alter boy in the vatican...

Yup

well I now have a boner

But I don't blame ya. She nice bro.

The one with the braces is making me hard

Females peak physically at 15. What normal man wouldn't be attracted to a teenage girl?

Hot as fire. Don't make problems bro

For real. Already fucked up shit with my cousin from years ago.

Go on...

You should do literally whatever it takes to get your cock inside her and spray your load into her guts. She wants cock. You wanted pussy when you were her age right? Women are not actually different from men in this regard. And girls are most attracted to 30 year olds but with a moderating effect of also wanting something closer to their age. So a 15 year old girl will rate a 19 year old man as the most attractive. An 18 year old woman will rate a 21 year old most attractive. It meets at about 30 years old. Then women start wanting younger than themselves the same as men, just men are most attracted to 14 year olds and women are most attracted to 30 year olds.

Good luck OP. Keep us posted.

I'm 33.

Attached: 1551663833946.jpg (1082x695, 250K)

Underage b&

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1552359871596.jpg (500x397, 28K)

sexy