He's gonna win again and then the salt mines will be replenished for the next until his 3rd term

He's gonna win again and then the salt mines will be replenished for the next until his 3rd term

Attached: 1564831379278.gif (895x418, 161K)

Do you also have your memes ready accusing everybody and everything in your path as corrupt and rigged for when he loses

He wins in spite of the rigged outcome. Remember last time?

i dont see him losing. americans are so stupid

bragging about your rigged elections ahead of time really doesn't support an argument that you aren't shit.

Especially if its against Biden. Get your Biden Pedophile memes ready.

Russia helped him win last time though.... literally anybody who’s not brainwashed knows that

God bless Russia in that case

democrats are worse than him, so he is the lesser evil. Voting otherwise just gives Americans less power over their own country.

I live in Australia and I feel so fucking bad for everyone in the west

Contradiction.

The sign says "fuck your feelings"

but OP is very interested in your feelings.

Australia is the west, cunt. Build a gun to protect yourself and stop burning your own country.

Don't feel bad for us. Our country controls its natural disasters, while yours nearly depletes entire species via uncontrolled wild fires. You niggaz are surrounded by water. What's your malfunction?
Also relevant: Vegemite. Enough said.

Fuck you, stay there, faggot. No one here talks about Australian elections because no one gives a flying fuck at the rolling donut WHO runs your shit country with your Abo's and homosexual male population.

Now kindly fuck off.

Statistically speaking, he most likely will win. It's exceedingly rare for a president to lose his run for the second term, no matter how much people dislike him.

Must hurt the feelings of the Aussies to see 20,000 armed-to-the-teeth Americans in Virginia yesterday, and not only weren't any muslims shot, but the people who gathered there picked up all the trash too.

Fucking Australians forgot how normal free people are supposed to behave.

Attached: 24D3DF08-F4A2-48F7-B25A-601B0EB89551-9655-00000BA8648A0F6D.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Don't care anymore. STFU.

Allegedly they did

I just wanna see Flimpft launch a nuke. Legit the first American monarch I picture actually pressing the button. Reagan was a phony, Donalt is the real deal

Only faggy little cocksuckers attribute Trump winning to "muh russia".

People in this country were just sick and tired of establishment politicians like Bush and Obama. Clinton, besides being a certified bitch, was a continuation of that.

THAT is why Trump won. And just look at the results. Everyone on the planet wishes they had our economy, everyone on the planet is afraid to fuck with us, and everyone on the planet wishes that Trump was their President.

MAGA

I have a feeling it's really gonna be even better the second time around, can't wait.

Attached: 1477329200390.jpg (316x450, 24K)

If he gets a second, would you even want a third term? Also, they would have to literally eliminate an amendment. U trumptards keep trolling

>Russia
Russia

KYS

Attached: russians.jpg (749x500, 135K)

Get bit by one of the millions of venomous snakes inhabiting your prison continent fag

>literally

Attached: Presidente2024.jpg (904x1048, 402K)

This is getting incredibly cringeworthy

Attached: 1484352681416.jpg (800x800, 292K)

Conservatives: Fuck your feelings, because.... OUR FEELINGS!!!!!!