Hey Cred Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Cred Forums, I have a very serious problem. I'm fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy shit, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "FUCK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Cred Forums.

Attached: 1462903774284.jpg (540x1248, 263K)

Very slim chance she was hot anyway so who cares

the answer is simple. Kill her for her transgressions and send her body to all four corners of the world as a lesson to all.

You don't deserve happiness.
Nobody does.

...is your name Duncan?

Well if this is not b8, I'll be damned.
In that case. You screw up OP. Better move on to a new gf. This one is lost for good. Even if you make a temporary truce, you will always internally disgust her for playing Nintendo when she needed you most... Plus the whole physical aggression and all... Suck that you lost that shiny pidgey tho... Once caught a shiny diglett, only shiny I ever saw and it's the easiest to catch thanks to diglett cave.

Buddy if this is how your life is going
Nothing we say is gonna save you or your life
She’s gonna find a better more reliable penis and you can play Pokémon pal

Let that cunt go she obv doesnt value lifes most beautiful moments

>Help me, Cred Forums
Ok.
How do want to be killed and when?
Or do you want it to be a surprise?

You're such a faggot. You deserve your life to be ruined.

You are only slightly less fucked up than my wife. She texts her teacher friend from work CONSTANTLY. My dad has been in the hospital for several days and they found out that part of the reason he has been so sick is that the shitty surgeon only took half of his galbladder/stones out last year and what was left was crazy infected. His heart stopped 2 times during the surgery and he's not really doing well now. She barely looked up from her phone (texting her bitch of a friend) and just said "That's crazy. I'm sorry" and went back to texting her

Pokefag

Attached: 810C4FA6-088A-4A55-82E6-D1572C568883.jpg (713x585, 301K)

She sounds like a bitch, just clam shell ur Gameboy around your dick fuck that instead of her

>b-b-b-but the shiny pidgey though
bro you're fucking retarded. Stop being a manchild, put down the nintendo and comfort your girlfriend. She already wasn't feeling good and you made her feel worse. whats even more dumb is your girlfriend crying over her dead cat. It's a fucking cat, get a grip.

Attached: soijack.jpg (196x250, 7K)

found the white knight

You obviously never had a pet and don't get it. Or trying your best to be 3edgy5me

I would think it's weird if my wife isn't sad and crying when our dog dies. Women are emotional and cry. At least a cat is a living being rather than a shiny pidgey which is just lines of code written by some tranny to appear on your screen

But did you catch it tho?

Maybe text her first. if no response wait a day and go see her. Say your really sorry and insert why your sorry . look in her eyes and admit your a jerk and your not perfect. She can forgive you for that. Admit you didn't mean to hit her. Hopefully she will think it was an accident . Women forgive dumb asses like you.

I don't think you know what that is.

>OP hurts a grill
>You deserves your life to be ruined

Attached: internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg (600x475, 65K)

You're an idiot OP. Worrying about a few 1s and 0s when your ability to get laid goes walking out the door. I love video games but this was fucking stupid; it's a 3ds just close it and go back to it in the bathroom.

Attached: 1548185889080.jpg (320x180, 9K)

That's some great pasta there

2/10 for making me reply

if true, just kys, so she's going to be even more sorry. Be yourself until the very end.

Attached: 1559916070183.gif (200x150, 963K)

Congratuations, you have committed domestic battery!

I love how he must have flailed like a autistic mixed with Kermit the Frog.