How do I get my girlfriend to fart on my face?

how do I get my girlfriend to fart on my face?

Attached: Screenshot_20200119-101138.png (1440x3120, 1.88M)

grab her asshole
pull it to ur face
say: "FART!" into the "microphone"
wait.
???
fartprophet.

helps if u kinda spit when u talk into it too
then when her flappy gappy opens up for the poop ghost u can SURPRISE DICK RAM the opening.
boom
ladies

bump I'll post pics of my ex if someone will give me solid advice

ask

>Poop ghost

Wtf lol

You have to have a gf first asshole

tell her to fart on your face... simple

gee why didn't I think of that hurr durr. its too embarrassing to just straight up ask. I need to be discrete about how I reveal this fetish or shell think I'm a freak, which I probably am lol

does she ever accidentally let one slip but where its audible and you notice? maybe use that as an opener, 'you know babe we could use that to really spice things up' also post gf and her brapper

Just 69 a woman for an hour, eventually she will fart in your face..

yeah and I've tried to tell her she can do it in front of me whenever she wants. but she's too embarrassed by it. thanks for the reply user I'll keep trying this.
you're right about that. I should 69 her for longer. thanks user.

*checks if left window open*
*nope*
*shrugs*
*back to it*
nummummumm

Stop being a beta and confront her about it

Well, I'll be honest, it sounds like a touchy subject.
You want advice? I'll give the most solid advice I can.

Probably don't ask unless you know she is into that kink or has said she is willing to try weird things for you. If you ask and she seems grossed out, you better expect things to not go smoothly down the road unless you've been together for awhile.

If you are going to ask, and she happens to say yes, your best bet is clean well before doing anything, and then you'll need to try and find a great moment. Farting on command isn't exactly easy nor something most people can do, and if you can, I'm sure you are just a delight at parties and bar mitzvahs.

Also, before you start, if she agrees, you may need to explain WHY you want this in the first place. Try to explain what you like about it. Otherwise, it may be hard to get her to relax and ease into it.

Good luck, have a clothespin nearby.

i've been dating a girl off tinder for a few months (not slampig, normal chick) and made it very clear within the first date or two that farting/burping and whatever else is fine. so i plan on taking this same approach i told you myself. now pls post ex's brapper

go play minecraft Timmy. the big boys are talking
thanks for this advice user best advice so far.

Autism

thanks user I will follow your advice
I'll post a couple pics now. I lost a lot of the good ones I apologize but you can have what I have left.

Attached: imgcache0.2826366.jpg (360x640, 57K)

Attached: imgcache0.8400251.jpg (360x640, 17K)

Attached: imgcache0.6953667-1.jpg (360x640, 25K)

these are actually 2 different exes sorry about that

Attached: imgcache0.9769935.jpg (360x640, 36K)

Attached: imgcache0.7731626.jpg (360x640, 20K)

here's my girl now too. thanks for the advice fellas. I'm abandoning ship now. take it easy.

Attached: Snapchat-743388593.jpg (1080x2196, 579K)