FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 158812CE-EF76-4DF9-8929-5EA1B8EDA287.jpg (1024x743, 222K)

FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE

ok nigger

No one likes niggers, nigger. It's not just whites. You're universally hated by all races. Congrats.

>want a popular toy
>wait too long to go buy it
>sold out
>blame white people

Ooga booga *sucks teeth*
gibs me dat whiteboi *suckerpunches young white male while he's not looking*
and gibs me dat purse bitch *snatches purse and rapes mother*

White person got it first because they aren't on black person time.

THAS RITE, WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIET, FUKKIN WHYTY STOLE US HERRATAG

Attached: 1478977509024.jpg (300x214, 26K)

If you live in a white town there are plenty of Black Panther toys on the shelf because no self respecting white person wants to be a Nigger.

Btfo

I do fuck white people, the pussy is amazing. Far superior to beastiality with a nigger.

I would buy that black kid a better game and give him a big hug

By that logic white people should be pissed every time a black kid wears spiderman, superman, batman, etc etc attire. Who cares what fucking race the superhero you like is? The important thing is that we all hate niggers.

If white person breathes its racist, right OP?

Attached: 1579248920092.jpg (497x427, 49K)

First come first serve motherfucker.

That's a law every race can get down on

Oh no, he'll have to order it off amazon and wait a day for it to ship. Fuck white people indeed.

>OOGA BOOGA

Come again?

Don't worry they'll be gone soon.

don't count on it ya damn dirty ape

Hahahahahaha
Nigger

Fuck People
and negros

>he didn't get the memo
Rahowa came and went champ. You lost. Sorry not sorry.

Is it commenting on cultural appropriation? A message that black people are forced into a role only to have that role washed by white people?

nope, we're just getting ready

Not Asians

lol

the same thread every day

alright listen up this is only getting typed once

if your main concern in 2020 is making sure black guys dont breed with white chicks you do not see what's coming

how much longer do you think we have before things on this planet get terrifying? i'm talking natural disasters, famine, endless war, totalitarian control on the masses.. population reduction plans..

hoard all the resources you can and hoard all the weapons you can so you can die a fighter and not a victim!!!

if you aren't joking you're fucking retarded

Okay genius you go get ready. Meanwhile I'll collect my free money from your taxes, lay pipe in your mom, get a reduced sentence or no conviction for any crimes I may decide to commit, and basically make your life as miserable and inconvenient as possible because it's funny and you can't legally do anything about it. Let me know when you're ready.

sure, kid

Attached: tldr1.gif (202x211, 1.97M)

Attached: 1579578025983.png (1500x1500, 927K)

I like this

Even niggers hate niggers.

Niggers don't want to be niggers.

Nigger lover.

Can confirm this asians hate them. But not as much as mexicans do.