One race to rule them all. MAGA!

One race to rule them all. MAGA!

Attached: 0EB1801C-D0E1-4BBC-B993-C3BD70E9A5E9.jpg (1125x2050, 1.24M)

God, when MAGA tards look even more dim by doing the bargain basement nazi look...

You hate us cause you ain’t us

Please tell me noone is so dense as to associate nazis with maga

nah mate, hate you because you're thick as pigshit. If I was a nazi, I'd at least try not to look so fucking polyester too...

>mate
>pigshit
Non-American confirmed, why are you guys so tsundere about the USA all the time?

>Nazi
>Maga
Go fucking die jew
Dint associate me with those MAGA faggots and they kiked up president

Watching

Attached: Eye_of_sauron.jpg (468x356, 26K)

maybe because it's depressing to see a nation that was founded in such aspirational and idealistic terms being shat upon by its current population?

Not the brit fag but i got question for you
Why you regard yourselves as something good?
>Whites are a minority
>Fights for israel
>Dies for israel
>The birth place of political correctness
>Drugs
>Oil
>Wars for drugs and oil
Like it's not a meme, i actually want an answer, what's so great about you faggots and your Israel masters?

They call em Liberals.

No u

This guy thinks it’s cool to show off his Nazi outfit, then let’s see what happens when everyone sees it. Guys if you hate Nazis, let’s turn this guy into a meme like we did with Pepe the frog and make him viral. We’ll see how his life is when everyone knows how he really thinks.

Fuck you dumb cunt faggot head dick shit.

Maybe get a better background next time. I know you guys can do better, what do you got?

Attached: BD7A0AE9-F2A0-4D86-B588-42D26F35F1A3.jpg (1069x1068, 123K)

Lol. I just got that!

Supporting Nazi side because they lost the war. Stalin killed more people than Hitler ever did and he never lost the war.

Nice work.

"Heil Hitler, Bargain basement style".

HAhaha. Love it. Meming that

Say what you want about the Nazis, but they knew how to dress. The SS Uniform was fuckin crisp.

Attached: 7BF80677-E9E6-4950-9D2C-AC667C5708C8.jpg (1069x1068, 106K)

kekkerino, MAGAYs think their jewsucking overlord is anywhere near as based as an actual übermensch, get real, you're gonna suck so much israelite dick after he get's reelected you're gonna endavour to open an offshore account

you mean germany

Oh fuck cool, I'm sooo far right clicking and saved.

Implying trumpet made it worst

I love that the dem-tards actually think OP is righty.

No MAGA people think like this. None. lol...

You homo race mixers are the problem with society. Blacks cause most of the crime in America. 90% of crime on the news is perpetrated by a black person.

Illegal Mexicans take all of the resources. Medical and educational systems are strained by people that shouldn’t be there in the first place.

Trump is doing good by kicking all the free loading illegals out! America is a Christmas celebrating nation. If you don’t celebrate Christmas, that’s your problem.

If you can’t speak English that’s your problem. If you want to be american then assimilate.

Trump will win at the end of this year and I can’t wait to see you liberals crying.

hi jussie

Attached: FA8BA45F-2360-49CE-8E5C-0816E36641BF.jpg (488x610, 85K)

Thanks. Give me more and I’ll meme them. Save them. And if this idiot comes back hopefully everyone posts these. Let’s make him the new Pepe the frog. If it really is him.

Hahaha. What is that?

You forgot to mention white people at the top syphoning all the side money for themselves. Trumps wall = Trump Construction. But your little brain could never understand such a complex crime and how it could be bad for the country.

cant even spell SIEG right.

>My race is better than your's

He screams from his mother's basement as he falls deeper into depression.

Attached: 1458284805806.jpg (460x696, 57K)

Sorry I've spent the last 5 mins trying to come up with something but I've just got jokers block. I did notice the cans for recycling.

Ha let me see what I can do? Cans? Ha ha

Attached: 12263482-3DE3-448C-AC1B-6ABF4AE65FBE.jpg (1069x1068, 120K)

Nazis killed a majority of my ancestors during WW2 you piece of shit. FUCK YOU!

You probably secretly think black dicks are delicious!

Lol

LOL Ah fuck thats funny, this is some of the best shit I've seen here all day.

Morally inferior, user.

"Arm pit salute, here to confiscate your loot!"

The majority of your ancestors were crushed under the tracks of Panzer Division II on the way to defeat the lame Poland and set up the prisoner processing facilities for use by the all powerful Third Reich and their 1000 year reign of power! They were a speedbump in history.

Nazi bigot!

Gypsy scum!

>SIG HEIL

>SIG

>SIG

Attached: 248eu3.jpg (540x960, 72K)

where can I buy these Uniforms nowadays?

We're gonna build that wall!

I can sell you one.

>yfw mexico builds a wall before your own incompetent ass can

Attached: duh-trump.png (1116x510, 435K)

>limp wrists
>halloween costume
>SIG
take out the fucking garbage behind you and then sit in it

Lol