Zoo Discussion Thread with feral yiff instead of real pics because real pics get ya beaned

Zoo Discussion Thread with feral yiff instead of real pics because real pics get ya beaned

I really love my boi and I want to talk to other people who love their animals as much as I do. Whether you love it, hate it, not sure about it, or have questions, hop in and let's have an actual discussion about it!

Attached: 1577922826494.png (900x625, 330K)

Do you have a good boi or good girl? If so, what breed, are they male or female, and are you male or female?

If you don't but really want one, what breed would you prefer and why, and would you want a male or female?

Attached: 5f987d6a440b24af7a9fb94d5865538e.jpg (581x800, 142K)

Although I love dogs and do want to talk about them, horses are cool too and I don't really get to talk to other people who have been with a mare or stallion before

Attached: 4ac6d9a7cbb5b92cd717584a95c1c38d.gif (720x432, 1.99M)

hello there

Attached: e6e2041d0c1afdc2e268bb316d7b7bd4.png (878x586, 643K)

Heyo, what's good?

Attached: 8b21fa31d9b696958662612b656900ff.jpg (800x615, 82K)

pretty ok right now, frens and nicotine help to keep the dark thoughts away, anyway
what you been up to ?

Attached: dba404786234e8e10868a7b1c78be1c19afb957a.png (998x1386, 1.99M)

Been spending tons of time with Kaiser as always lol, starting to get a lot more alone time now that one of my sisters got a job.

Do you have a good boi or good girl to help you through those dark thoughts?

Attached: dbf2a159431664c190f8d00fa15ef35d.jpg (589x800, 238K)

so yeah, basically my dog is raping me on a daily basis, pls help

>Your threads opens a can of worms that should never be opened.

Attached: 1579575599693s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Are you the dude from the other thread? I'm the guy that was talking about my King Shepherd boi

Attached: 6f642010cd167cc5592f2bd77e342f00.jpg (800x422, 72K)

No, we have chatted a bit before, I am the college student if you remember, I still want one though

yep, I only just now saw your reply, haha. I didn't know there were /zoo/ generals

Ah, I remember you but I don't remember what breed do you want

Attached: f5a16a15507108a49f2f67156eb7f214.jpg (636x800, 226K)

Kinda lol, gotta hide it behind feral fur because any real stuff gets the thread and the poster beaned because of salty mods lol, but the discussions are still all about zoo.

Attached: b40f7e62c78ec36ad35163cc6fe42123.jpg (666x800, 85K)

>pic is you

Attached: 0c7df47d2287a535056723773b3e1ffa.jpg (800x618, 128K)

ah, I see. likely for legal reasons.

Do you still see anything wrong with zoo or were you just getting scared because you thought you were gonna get found out?

Attached: 131ab2cb60da78101946b248603d304f.jpg (740x800, 142K)

Fair enough, St Bernard is my favourite, but I would gladly take a shepherd, rottweiler, Boerboel, that sort of boy

Yeah, luckily I found out about zoo through furry stuff, so I still like furry yiff so it's not really that much of a downside for me lol, I still love these pics

Attached: 1afe076811ac634ffc44ec2c30e5b0a6.jpg (800x628, 122K)

it's...it's kind of a mixture of both. I sort of got wrapped up in the morality of it when I first started wanted to quit, but soon after I kinda realized I lost control and was only using the morality bit as a weird cope.

I think we talked about it before but believe it or not, Saint Bernards are perfect apartment dogs. They are just big sleeping oafs that are perfectly happy sleeping with you (or more likely on you) all day. I'm telling you, if you are depressed at all, coming home to a big boi that loves you to death just as much as you love him, it's a fucking wonderful feeling and all your bad thoughts just fly out the window

Attached: ae96ba38748f1f24e2441cda827f06ea.jpg (800x515, 83K)

Sounds beautiful when you put it like this, I actually had a dream like that not too long ago, I came home from work, he ran up to me, we cuddled and after a while I noticed his red rocket, I just got on all fours and he pounded the 7 shades of shit out of me, loved it

I still live with my parents too while I'm going to college, and that is the suckiest part is having to work around other people's schedules. Luckily both of my parents work and my sisters go to school, so I have a guaranteed 8am-12pm that no one will be home on the weekdays. I don't know how close your room is to anyone else's, but another thing is that if he's getting super jumpy and horny all day and you can't do anything about it because you have no alone time, try jerking him off late at night (like 1 or 2 am), if I go a week or so without doing anything sexual with Kaiser because I can't, he does get to be a fucking horny bastard and wants to do stuff, but if I jerk/suck him off, he's all good. You gotta help him out lol.

Do you know how to jerk him off?

Attached: 1533667816382.jpg (800x533, 59K)

fucking lol. Seriously, dogs are the best anti-depressant, if you ever start feeling down and feel like you are worthless, when you come home you know that he does not see you like that at all, he sees you as his best friend, and if you're in this thread he sees you as his mate lol

One of the reasons I know this is the happiest time of my life is because I'm with Kaiser

Attached: 674fd058d170b2dabd2b6c875f17dc9f.jpg (800x625, 81K)

from what I've heard, you have to focus on the base rather than the tip, yeah? and pressure instead of friction. that's all I know

Sounds like you are speaking from experience, I just found doing stuff helps as well, even if it is a stupid physics project, you cannot worry, if there is no time to worry, even though it is mentally draining as fuck

Does anyone actually like being licked by a dog? I thought it would be amazing but it's too rough and uncomfortable. Any tips maybe

>rough
Is your dog meowing?

Haha no but idk I'm not circumcised so my tip is more sensitive than maybe it is for Americans?

Yeah, as you can see from this amazing diagram (the purple is where you want to be massaging), you want to massage the base of his sheath and you will very quickly feel his knot start to form and his rocket grow, which you want to have one hand massaging the back of his knot and his root, while the other hand (or your mouth if you want) should be making a circle around the end of his sheath as something for him to fuck into, you want to get his sheath behind his knot as quickly as possible as if it grows too much, it won't be able to come out and you'll have to wait for him to shrink down to try again. You really aren't jerking him off until that knot gets out of the sheath, before that you should be trying to pull his sheath back while also pushing his knot forward.

Once he's out, the way I like to hold him is to have his root between my middle finger and ring finger so that I'm holding his knot with my palm, and from there I keep massaging him and I usually use my mouth to make sure his cum isn't spilling on the ground lol

Another tip is to put a towel under you both or else his nut is gonna get everywhere

Attached: amazing sheath diagram.png (1000x838, 21K)

What breed is licking you and are they a male or female?

Attached: 17dd42bffd822038e8bfd77a390151bd.jpg (800x628, 128K)

Vet here.
You fucktards know that I see if a dog been raped when I examines it?
AMA.

Female bit of staffie bit of Greyhound maybe some Labrador it's hard to say shes very mixed and a rescue.

Well considering I don't fuck my dog, he fucks me, I'm not sure you're gonna see much

Attached: 885e0bf283eb15da677f431e4adc6d67.jpg (800x730, 76K)

thanks for the advice, this is really helpful

New user here with a couple of questions:

How do you guys reconcile the fact that by having sex with your animals you’re possibly exposing them to pathogens that their immune systems are not adapted to contend with?

By having sex with your male dog (specially) are you not causing it undue stress by flipping the master human/servant dog dynamic that has evolved over the time we have coexisted?

How can you tell if the dog has been raped by a person or just another dog

mkay, sure you can tell.

Attached: ok kid.jpg (377x377, 34K)

Burn in hell, dogfuckers.

Man, maybe I am into this shit, idk

Attached: 1572204140340.png (1200x675, 211K)

are you retarded or just regular old stupid?

>How do you guys reconcile the fact that by having sex with your animals you’re possibly exposing them to pathogens that their immune systems are not adapted to contend with?
You can say that about any living thing, with any activity. You're also exposing yourself to all types of germs. But the vast majority of the time, nothing happens.
>By having sex with your male dog (specially) are you not causing it undue stress by flipping the master human/servant dog dynamic that has evolved over the time we have coexisted?
Yeah, no. The whole concept of 'alpha' and 'beta/omega' dogs has been debunked repeatedly. Dogs treat each other and humans as equals, although they're willing to accommodate their behaviors for treats.
A dog that gets laid is going to be happier, generally, than a dog that doesn't.

If the dog you are with is your dog, and especially if he's an inside dog, there's almost no chance of getting any diseases or anything like that, you can't get any and he can't get any. Different story for street dogs, but if your boi is clean any you know he hasn't been with any other dogs that would have anything, then you are in the clear.

Dogs to inherently see humans as masters, they just see us as part of their pack. I don't think I'm fucking things up at all because it's already cemented that I'm the boss and he's not, I had him for 2ish years before I discovered zoo so he already knew his place, I don't really think getting fucked by him changes much

Attached: 2602c39568f337bac956461c8648b720.jpg (800x457, 44K)

Another note on the disease thing, most pathogens haven't evolved to infect both humans and dogs so your actually less likely to infect eachother than you would be with a human.

>The whole concept of 'alpha' and 'beta/omega' dogs has been debunked repeatedly.

Attached: 1512763498959.jpg (595x661, 46K)

>How do you guys reconcile the fact that by having sex with your animals you’re possibly exposing them to pathogens that their immune systems are not adapted to contend with?
sex with a dog is legit safer in terms of disease than sex with people. most stds are specifically adapted by species, so they're very rarely communicable between species.
>yeah but parasites
parasites can be transmitted without sexual activity.

He will develop behavioral problems as he is confused who's in charge.
It's genitals or ansl is damaged in unnatural ways. Basic vet teaching.
Dogs just mate for puppies a few times during their life. Zootards fuck them regulary and we see it.
Nope

Attached: 1507491466280.jpg (1280x1707, 192K)

the guy who came up with that theory literally spent the rest of his life trying to retract it.

What about horses then no way a human dick is going any damage

There are indirect ways. Usually someone find out and report it. We can do test and send it to labs. Also: I met so many zoophiles I recognize them easy. Just ask them some questions and see them react.

undoubtedly autistic

>He will develop behavioral problems as he is confused who's in charge.
Behavioral issues resulting from sexual encounters are unlikely to happen unless those sexual encounters are unpleasant for the animal.
>It's genitals or ansl is damaged in unnatural ways. Basic vet teaching.
Damaged genitalia isn't something that's very likely to happen to the animal unless the human was irresponsibly rough.
Also, sexual injuries happen between beings of the same species as well, it doesn't necessarily entail bestiality.
>Dogs just mate for puppies a few times during their life. Zootards fuck them regulary and we see it.
Dogs mate, or at least attempt to mate, when they're horny, and pups just happen as a result. Not much more complicated than that. It's not like they're deliberately trying to make offspring. They're not aware of where pups really even come from. They're driven largely by instinct.

But usually we recognize rape trauma in hores too. Zoofags are careless.

Are you not increasing the likelihood of transmission by having sex with them though? And since they can’t conceptualize the risk how can they consent?

I’m not trolling btw I’m just genuinely asking questions.

All vets recognize raped dogs. We see it easy. We recognize zoofags.
Don't rape animals. I'm out.

What's up with this shit I have seen this thread with the same replies about ten times before. Is it a bot? Or someone lobbying for the finer aspects of beastiality?

>Are you not increasing the likelihood of transmission by having sex with them though?
nope. transmittable diseases are extremely rare. you're just not very likely to be stricken with an std acquired from a dog, nor vice versa.
>And since they can’t conceptualize the risk how can they consent?
conceptualizing the risk isn't important because there is virtually no risk to begin with. or are you talking about parasites?

Some sick hombres out there. Get a GF or hire a hooker and leave the dogs alone.

>just reiterate and then abandon thread
OK, seeya later Mr/s. Definitely a Real Vet

Zoophilia isn't born out of desperation. Just as being gay doesn't mean you've failed with women, being zoo doesn't mean you've failed with humans.

Try not fucking animals you stupid fucks. Seriously fucking kill yourself.

why?
i mean if the animal wants yr hole and you're willing to give the animal yr hole, what's the problem?

surely this will make what you want to happen, happen.

How much time have you saved by typing yr instead of your?

How could somebody be attracted to animals? I feed stray cats that come around where I live and just see them as cute furry animals. I could never imagine raping one.

y r u mad ovr abbrvtns?

I'm sure that would grant you plenty of upvotes on plebbit you waste.

Attached: 1577346314726.jpg (226x218, 24K)

>How could somebody be attracted to animals?
Sexuality is subjective. Some people are unironically turned on by toasters. IDK why. It just be the way it be.
>I feed stray cats that come around where I live and just see them as cute furry animals. I could never imagine raping one.
To be fair, cats are almost never the primary sexual focus of zoophiles. It's almost always dogs, followed by horses. Large birds like ostriches are also sometimes viewed as attractive, but never cats for some reason.