How do I know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

How do I know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-170018_Instagram.jpg (1079x1156, 535K)

The fuck, Freddy Krueger got himself a hot bitch.

Send a bunch of flowers to her work anonymously, if she comes home and thanks you or asks you it's less likely shes cheating, but if she says nothing l, then she almost definitely is.

Go through her phone, duh

Get caught doing that you fucked it, plus if you find you need to do that then you probably shouldnt be with them either and also have some issues of your own you need to deal with.

Dubs dont lie

That's actually genius

Ur a faggot

Attached: 1579321406987.png (304x498, 324K)

This. Try communicating and confronting her in a civil and mature way.

lie and say you cheated on her, apologize and walk away without talking to her anymore, this isnt a solution for anything i just thought it would be funny if u did this

Playing games and being a fucking psycho. Yeah great advice dude.

To communicate with a women you have to act like one, that means being a manipulative fucking psycho. Clearly you are an incel fag and have no clue about women.

offer her an android and backdoor it. Same for PC

does your gf have any social medias? instagram? snap? facebook? whenever your gf is talking to any guy who isnt gay or her family member then thats a huge redflag unless its work related

It's not genius
If she will ask the guy she is cheating on and when "he" says no (something that will probably happen) she will thank you because she realizes it was you.

What an absolute fucking moron. Has to be bait.

If you have your suspicions, then she probably is.
Does she have any guy friends who are black?
If so, she's cheating and likely pregnant.

Proved it, has never been in a relationship. Fucking incels think you always have to white knight women when they actually hate that shit. Wut a clueless fag. lmfao

Attached: 1577404712108.gif (500x338, 450K)

Tell her youre leaving town for a few days, then follow her around and see what she does when you're "gone"

TBH though if its a female, ita probably cheating on you. The species has no self control nor and consistent morals.

My gf constantly does this to me.
It irritates me so I just put it in lost mode
until I want to use it again.

This makes no sense. If she is cheating, she'll text her fuckbudy first. Then immediately call you if he says it wasn't him.

This homo is wise

just check her phone, facebook and instagram
if she refuses, she must be hiding something

You are hanging out on /B. If you actually have a girlfriend, she is probably using you for car rides or something else ridiculous. So yes, she's cheating. In fact, I have no idea who this bitch sucking my dick is, but its probably your girlfriend. Please have her get that tooth fixed. Kinda hurts.

this is the best advice your gonna get from these shitlords OP

if she is cheating, it's already too late. if she's not and you're this paranoid about your relationship over nothing, it's too late. you need to get you shit squared up asap if you want this thing to last otherwise no sense in getting hung up on it. just move on, try to do some self improvement if applicable and find someone you're more compatible with

To get better advice we need to know what makes you think she’s cheating.

suprise her one day by eating her pussy. if it taste like cum and you didnt fuck her that day she is cheating.

Assuming the guy shes cheating with knows shes in a relationship, which chances are he doesnt know either, but he your right maybe he does. If that's the case who gives a fuck, then your both getting laid and just accept it wont be for the long term but at least you can be satisfied when your with her

If you live with her, does she ever come back and go straight to the shower?

Attached: R0r3qt9.jpg (780x999, 284K)

Backdoor it??

This is good. Tell her your going to visit family one weekend. Get a rental car and stake out her place while texting her occasionally to try and catch her in a lie. I.E. she says shes tired and going to sleep on fri/sat night, but you see her is gone or leaving.

*her car

keylogger and stuff