How do i solve the stray cat issue in my neighborhood. don't say glass laced tuna

how do i solve the stray cat issue in my neighborhood. don't say glass laced tuna.

Attached: calico.jpg (276x183, 6K)

glass laced guacamole

Take them all in and give them food and cuddles, you fucking sadistic psychopath asshole piece of shit. Tits or GTFO

.22lr

Yeah, for you

If they're really becoming a problem do what anybody would do.
>inb4 animal abuse fag
Even if you take them to animal control/shelter, they're going to get killed off anyway.
>so edgy, user
It's the truth. You can look and see if your city has spay/neuter and release program. And get your fucking pets fixed.

Attached: 1501066171469.jpg (634x634, 126K)

My cats hate/avoid minty mouth wash.
But the cats are not your real problem,
when the cats leave the rats arrive.

Look up a "TNR" organization near you. Give them the address of the area where the cats are and they will send volunteers to trap and neuter/spay the population. Which means no more kittens or future generations and they will socialize and put up for adoption any non-feral cat
Plus it is entirely free for you and the neighbors.

Fixed my cat population in less than a year.

Adopt them. Then they’re not stray.

Depends, you like chinese food?

Animal control, rescue groups. Keep calling and harassing them, they’ll come and put out traps to capture them and haul them off.

I'll trade you for the snake problem I have.

how about we solve both our problems and we start a turf war between the cats and snakes?

Buy aspirin pills.
pills, not powder.
grind the pills down.
mix them with tuna or other shit cats eat.
make them accessable for the cats.

watch them die of liver failure while it looks like a natural cause.

Trap them
Break their necks
Feed that shit to the scavengers and make yourself a vulture buddy

Train them up a flight of stairs to the roof of a three story building. Disable the construction crane so they can't get them out.

Invite some coyotes over for a snack.
A pair of coyotes came through and quite handily wiped out the local outdoor cat population over a summer.
The next summer we had birds and shit I haven't seen since I was a child like fucking meadowlarks.

Attached: coyote-kills-cat.jpg (776x618, 132K)

Don't be such a pussy. I hate cats also, but it keeps the neighborhood clean from rats and mice. I rather have to deal with cats then rodents.

shhhhh
OP wants to make San Francisco 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Kys

Fucking this.
Rather have coyotes and birds than some lazy assholes "outside" cat.

So do owls, Falcons, foxes, eagles, coyotes, etc.
Feral cats aren't the only mice predators around. And they usually are invasive species so they fuck up the local food chain anyway.

>Rats and mice
The fuck ghetto you live in?
Outside of the ghetto cats fuck with passerine birds mostly but also lizards and other small animals that's aren't vermin.

Feed and befriend them and get them all netuered.

Yeah
The meadowlarks are comfy as fuck to wake up to with their pretty song.
The coyotes are comfy as fuck to listen to in the middle of the night because you know they are correcting the cat problem.

U doubt this will change now since I live in between a golf course, a large cemetery, and a closed reservoir.

Also this.
Never seen an owl in my life till the coyotes killed most of the cats reopening the niche for owls. Hearing owls hoot at night is kinda neat, honestly. Way better than the sounds of cats screaming as they fight or fuck all night