She wants me to be a cuck and watch upto 10 men fuck her bareback. Shall I let her?

She wants me to be a cuck and watch upto 10 men fuck her bareback. Shall I let her?

Attached: 20200120_233822.jpg (384x512, 102K)

Nah bro

Dump her immediately. If she's willing to let 10 guys cum inside her, she's already cheated. Get out now before you get AIDS.

do it. then you have an excuse to leave that fat ugly bitch

Definitely not hot enough to out up with that shit. Shes a 3/10 tops and she has the audacity to try to cuck someone? Insta dump.

this

I'm kinda getting out of it all anyway. Would be a good send off for her and hopefully she will catch something.

Is that katie hill?

I wouldn’t want to be with her for even suggesting the idea but you might as well watch it if she’s gonna do it. Just remember to take pictures for all you friends on “b”.

She has been with other men. I know that.

Any pics of her without that clown mask on?

Who's Katie Hill?

You gotta PPV you hat shit.

Yeah I really want to watch it and I will hide a video camera or two.

So something really degrading then. Or at least fuck one of her friends in a gangbang or something.

You mean just me film it?

Yeah. Sorry, I deleted it because I thought it would be misinterpreted but you hit it right on the dot.

I think a couple of black guys will be their so I will tell em to be brutal with her.

Cool yeah

Great idea bro.

10 guys is alot are you sure she can take that amount of sexual activity?

We shall see I suppose but I think she will give it her all. Some may even want her twice aswell.

If it's your fetish, yes.... if not no

I will be a huge turn on seeing her used like a whore.

It will be hard to not think that she isn't a whore after seeing that.

yeah. she beat af.

Yeh let her do it she fucked anyway.

If that's your fetish kys
If not dump the bitch, she has definitely cheated before.

She has cheated at least 3 times.

Let her do it then tell her to fuck off.

And is no doubt letting them fill her cunt with cum. Tell her to fuck right off the edge of your cock.

She don't like condoms so yes they have all cum inside her at some point.

Ligma balls