I've turned 18 recently and have officially concluded I will never be able to get a girl and will have my first...

I've turned 18 recently and have officially concluded I will never be able to get a girl and will have my first threesome with 2 older men this friday

Attached: IMG_6762.jpg (500x463, 167K)

If you immediately went from "I can't get a girl" as soon as you turned 18, to "I'm gonna fuck 2 old guys", then you weren't ever really worried about getting a girl.

You're gay.

Need full frontal nude before I give a shit. Timestap. You know how it is.

are you a virgin?

You absolute faggot. I hope they fuck you good and hard.

Attached: 1435617238578.gif (500x280, 1022K)

cringe

I've been fucking with men since I was 15, but always thought that I would eventually come back to girls
Anally? No.

i am glad you realize your place is giving pleasure to real men. dont you dare touch your worthless cock while getting fucked. the only way you should ever be allowed to cum is when a real man is fucking you

At least i'm not the FAGGOT who keeps a high quality gif of two gay men having analsex on my harddisk. Hypocritical piece of shit.Who's the gay now?

Don't worry I'm used to being treated this way

that is really hot. you need a man that would make you strip naked and wear high heels and panties and tell you what to do and spank you when you dont suck cock with enough enthusiasm . I would make you ride my cock and suck my friends cocks while i pump load after load up your ass and squeeze your little nipples

Are you going to become a tranny? Are you in texas?

Was about to write the exact same thing, lol.

Faaaaaaaagooooot!

nice

Gay

Damn bro, sorry to hear.

a little faggot like you should have dick in his ass every single day . I would make sure I gape your little ass before i have you fix my breakfast then make you wash my off when i take a shower then have you suck my cock off and every night i would make you kiss my balls good night

Me too

i aint gay for fucking him, hes gay for letting me fuck him...depraved little queer

Haha nice try, but I'm a total faggot too. I love cock in my ass

Attached: 1558740299431.gif (540x300, 643K)

I'm not sure if I will become a tranny, but I already have more female clothes than male. Also live in Europe

Oh. In that case i apologize.

sauce?

Don't worry about it. I've already accepted my faith

>since 15
good lord, how do i find cute young boys to fuck?!?!

In the Netherlands bullchat

I always found it curious as to why anyone young would fuck with an old person for anything other than money.

Judging from your pic you're going after some old fag in his 40's. Why not hook up with a younger person? Plenty of hot guys in their 20's who aren't as aid's ridden as the old creeps you'll find.

you should show a picture of your little fuck hole so ii can jerk off to it

I feel like people close to my age will be more judgemental about me being a faggot even though it makes zero sense. Also with older men it feels less like I'm actually gay and more just in it for the sex.

Actual fag here, and I can assure you no one gives a shit. I'm in my early 20's and guys my age are actually a lot nicer in my experience. Older guys tend to be rude and creepy.
You're more likely to be made fun of for going after older men because people will assume you have daddy issues.
Plus young guys are hot. What's the point of fucking a decrepit sack of meat? You're better off fucking a flesh light.

I'm a bottom and by now I'm just so used to older men and also was always tormented by guys my age after football for my penis length so don't like being naked in their proximity

Bruh, if you're a bottom penis length means jack shit.
If you wanna keep fucking old guys, who cares. But just wanna let you know that you're missing out and wasting your youth away. You can always fuck old guys when you're older, but most young guys won't touch you if you're older.

I bet your worthless little cock would get rock hard when they would bully you

Might try it out once, but just doesn't feel right for some reason

I was 13 back than and would only get gay fantasy's a year later

This is the gayest thing I've read all day OP

Lube lots of lube

This user and stay safe

Based

Sounds hot AF go for it OP

Hot

You're going to have an amazing time, OP.

Take a fiber supplement today. Eat light tomorrow, liquid diet Thursday. Fast, if possible, on Friday. Maybe some clear soup. Jello. Apple juice if you need some energy. No caffeine. Shit whenever you have any sort of inkling of it. Don't wait.

Then early afternoon, clean out. Do NOT use an enema, unless you're used to them. Instead use a douche which will really only clean out your rectum and maybe a bit of the lower part of the colon. An enema will have you shitting water for hours.

Then shave and take a nice warm bath. Finish with a nice shower, even if they're going to clean you up themselves.

You're only 18. You're just a faggot who's using the excuse you can't get a girl so you can be one.

Thanks, but I'm not gonna do all of this

But I literally can't

Then rot in hell, faggot.

Stfu

ha faggot

i got fucked by an older guy i met online today. i am 30 he was 55 ish. overall fun time. in case anyone is interested

If you're only 18, have a small dick, bottom, crossdress, and already considered being a trans girl then you should definitely hop on female hormones. You'll make a nice girl. At your age it's much easier than if you're in your 20's.

Attached: 13000.jpg (1280x960, 283K)

I think about it from time to time, but this man I had something with when I was 16 gave me estrogen hormones for a while and it was cool at first, but I got really scared when boobs started to grow so I cut it off

enjoy yourself.

lmaoing at your anus

you think about being trans but you don't want boobs? you're probably just a femboy then. boobs are nice tho

you'll get some ancient aids

It's just a really big life change

yeah that's true. they say the social aspect of transitioning is the toughest. but you're still young and have time to figure out who you are.

Attached: 12050.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

Yeah, I don't know. A lot of people who I had sex with said I'm really girlish and should actually change gender without me even bringing the subject up.

Attached: 1579585601699.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

That sounds pretty gay though you fag.

I almost did it myself. met my BF instead. I'm so much happier now

Ok, see you on Friday then dad.

if you're already so feminine that everyone keeps bringing it up, then it would be a damn shame if you didn't act on that tbh

Attached: 6920.jpg (1040x776, 182K)

Why don’t you take female hormones then homie?

My parents wouldn't be accepting of it considering I'm from a conservative background and I'd lose most friend and society in general is still quite transophobic. The only people that I'd have would be those men. Which is really hot to fantasize about, but in reality not all that great.

who's to say i'm not?

in that case all i can tell you is try to find a balance between what makes sense and what makes you happy

You or anyone lurking this thread have more shots from behind where someones getting drilled like this?

Attached: strap.jpg (690x1275, 230K)

I personally just find older men more attractive. Been with 3 guys so far a 16 year old when I was 16, a 46 year old when I was 19 and currently a casual thing with a 25 year old friend now I'm 22 but I really wanna start meeting up with more older men, preferably 45 and older.

I like to fuck guys who are 40+ at a minimum. It's hotter and more degrading and there's more of a power dynamic.

when i was 19 i was getting fucked by fat retired old cops that still had their uniforms. they looked like literal pigs. i would beg and plead with them to cum inside me

It's so fucking hot it's hard to explain. I used to bend over for some old fat guy who told me I was a "whore just like his ex-wife" and I loved every minute of it.

Those are so hot, I’d love to be used like that. Where did you meet them?

Craigslist (RIP) and grindr. I always get dick in between gfs

I was too young when Craigslist was still there for that. Been on Grindr a bit but no one like the way they used you I have ever talked to

Its ridiculously hot. I was usually told that they wish their wife was even half as enthusiastic as I was about sex, or that I'm such a cockhound I shouldve been born a girl, or other filthy disgusting secrets. Fuck I miss it. Before long I'll be one of those men. I already have the gut going.

Pre internet, phone chat lines

gross

Attached: barf2.gif (450x253, 465K)

Attached: Mean while at OPs House.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

You have to get kinda lucky lucky, but look for older married or divorced guys. They won't say that shit to you online before you meet, but once they're fucking you, tell them to fuck you like a whore or something like that, they will escalate immediately.

Craigslist was the best hookup site ever though and I will never forgive congress for destroying it. Other potential hookup places are omegle (you can add tags for your city or state), sniffies.com, and reddit (r4r and your city's r4r), but I haven't had the chance to use them because I have a gf now.

I have youthful genes, I still look like a college kid, but I have a gf so it's wasted now anyway!

Okay thank you for all that, I hear a lot about old Craigslist and wish I could of used it

locanto and doublelist are supposed to be replacements for craigslist casuals, but locanto doesn't have much on it and doublelist you need to verify with your cell phone to even look at the posts.

How can a Gay man be a real man?
Isn't a contradiction?

wait... what???

OP is a gay nigga. whats not to get, idiot?

Fuck i haven't been on b in 2 years. This one got me.
Do you bro. I been thinking about finding some smooth bubble butt bottom to pound out.

yikes and YIKES. OP you are going to get spit roasted by two old dudes for sure and they aren't going to let you fuck them back or even suck you off. at best they'll make you jerk yourself off while they butt fuck and mouth fuck you vigorously. back out now and just pay a fucking female hooker