Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/oxqzJr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd be seething and screeching no matter what Orange Mad Bad does.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome symptoms are showing. Get help.

Dilate.

3 years of your autistic screeching about Orange Man Bad down, 5 to go.
How frustrating it must be for you, when you visit NYC do you walk on the other side of the street from the Trump tower?

Imagine being a buttblasted liberal cucked so much by things out of your control.

Being an emotionally dysregulated gender dysphoric autistically screeching self-loathing libtard bending the knee (and over) for his mentally ill lqbtqp overlords is no way to go through life.

Remember that feeling you had, the night she lost?
That sick feeling of shame and helplessness, like some indefinable part of you had been raped?
That feeling of despair?
That the world had just flipped, turned upside down?
That evil had triumphed over good?

No?

Well, get ready for a second dose come November 2020. The impeachment is solely contrived articles that will die in the Senate the moment they left Pelosi's desk. No amount of shilling on social media is going to save you faggots.

FOUR
MORE
YEARS

It's like trump raped your mom, set your fucking house on fire and ripped your nuts from your crotch and is wearing them publicly. That's the level of fucking assblast you people exhibit for him.

Attached: !cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

cucks

Imagine worshipping a literal cuckold so hard you have a copypaste at the ready to defend him.

Attached: 3797E678-C769-44C0-898C-2FFE07FF34B5.jpg (2000x1333, 607K)

You are

No U

Attached: FCAAA9C6-C75D-4DAA-9ACC-22AE989B693D.jpg (768x768, 66K)

a'i

Attached: gfivjfvg.jpg (1168x640, 185K)

Attached: DDDB1E35-0E85-495F-993D-6B13CC7C24F0.jpg (600x778, 128K)

Biden is orange?

depends who the dems put forward, if its warren i won't vote if its sanders ill vote trump. Put forward a reasonable candidate and I will vote against him.

Um. Pretty much everyone? He is gonna win by a landslide.

Not an argument, libtard.

>Hi I'm slow.

it's ok. The world is getting faster every day.

Still mad she lost, libby?

Not me, because I'm not an American, but I will keep my hopes up that he wins, just to piss off the retards of your nation even more.

Stay mad, libtard.

trump would lose by a landslide if we banned retards from voting.

Still mad she lost?

Attached: F7933FAF-2233-435A-B5D8-89FCE1D1F731.png (500x418, 554K)

No. Just disappointed that there are so many stupid people in the country. Our education system has clearly failed.

Impeached means he gets 8 more years right? :)

The clown will be re-elected and then shortly succumb to his degenerative brain disease.

Attached: 9164A129-ADF7-465F-B871-7B9D6671B92C.jpg (526x701, 119K)

deal with it faggot

Attached: F58847BE-6110-4210-BD3F-7290F764505D.jpg (650x960, 140K)

Keep seething and crying online about orange man bad.
I'm laughing at you baizuo.

Then we get president pence which is unironically better.

Could you give one good argument why we shouldn't.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

>MAJORITY NO AGREE ORANGE MAN BAD
>THE SYSTEM ISNT A LITERAL DICTATORSHIP THAT CATERS SOLELY TO WHAT I LIKE
>THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Any day now, right?

Why, haven't you heard that orange man bad?

i would if i could

About 25% of Americans. With the electoral college, he will win.

And I think you know that.

>hurrr durrr

What a fucking idiotic assertion. How can you be this fucking dumb and still find your way to post on Cred Forums.

Cry for 5 more years you pathetic fuck

Seethe, libby.

>imagine
Imagine leaving reddit for here and being upset you got your vagina kicked in even after you knew it would happen

Liberals didn’t vote for trump

>In the beginning, the men decided it's time for women to learn to vote, and they did, and it was good
>As such the women voted to join the workforce, and it too, was good
>Which prompted Dr. King to have a dream before being martyred, and a decision was made to judge men not on their skin color, but on their merits, and it was good
>In turn the economy boomed, and the silent majority remained so as we planted the flag on our moon, and the USSR began to crumble, as it was good
>To pave the way for the 90's and a new wave of peace and prosperity the likes of which had never been seen before, and it was good
>So the malevolent forces at work moved the goal posts, claiming things were not actually so good

And then came the affirmative actions
Followed by the bastardization of the religious institution, marriage
Which quickly brought down the nuclear family structure we knew so well
Leading those bad actors to claim there's no such things as men and women
So disregard the signs on the bathroom doors
And teach your kids they don't need to improve themselves
Give your money to the poor, or we will give it for you
Volunteers are to be volun-told
And the police beating will continue until morale improves

>Enter the man from the golden tower
>A man with a wife
>A man synonymous with the dream
>A man who plays journalists like an instrument

"We're gonna make this country great again", and the bad actors hissed
"We're gonna bring back family values", and the bad actors grew enraged
"If you work hard, you do well" and the bad actors called for the heads of the elusive 1%

In 2016 the vocal minority screamed "we are oppressed, give us what you've earned, it is our right"

And in 2020 the silent majority roared:

>"No."

I'm hoping this will age well

Shorten your memes up, kiddo. No one cares about lengthy libshit walls of text.

You know, I voted for Bernie last time in the primaries and then didn't vote in the general because fuck Hillary, but I think I gotta vote Trump this time around. It'll be the first republican vote cast by anyone in my immediate family in at least 2 generations.

Lmfao that was literally the most red thing I coulda posted, this is why we want Trump, because you fucking morons are so highly educated you think that excuses you from having to read anything we say.

You're not fucking listening, you can't hear the real over the sound of your own masturbatory echo

Better late than never, friend. Welcome aboard.

We are. Discord..gg/ejy6qHY {remove the extra dot}

Server with no rules! Post whatever you want without risk of ban.

Loli, VC, gore, controversial topics, egirls, and A LOT of shitposting.

Anyone with a brain

I hear you. "Orange man bad." I got it, libby.

You didn’t learn anything from the last election, did you? Guess we’ll just have to do it again, maybe then you’ll get it.

>To pave the way for the 90's and a new wave of peace and prosperity the likes of which had never been seen before, and it was good
>So the malevolent forces at work moved the goal posts, claiming things were not actually so good

And in 2020 the silent majority roared:

>"No."

I'm literally saying the silent majority of Americans say "fuck trans rights", and they're right to. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and whatnot

That's democracy bitch, feminism is out of control and the generation of gold digging whores that raised us cheated young boys out of a father figure

No wonder boys wanna cut their dicks off and wanna be girls. But it's WRONG. Boys need to become men, we've forgotten how to do that

>I hear you. "Orange man bad." I got it, libby.
You literally don't hear me, I'm on your fucking side moron

Y'know, if you were alive in during the 3rd Reich, you'd probably be sent to the gas chambers for incompetence

Still mad she lost?

Okay, libtard. Nice trips, though.

Bro, I voted for Trump, in the primaries AND the general. What are you trying to accomplish here?

Fuck all of you it’s all bullshit, dems, reps, they only want one thing to keep the niggers out of America, and if you fags think your vote or opinion fucking counts it doesn’t, the electoral college was made because the feds know the country is full of autistic cucks and you lot are all too retarded to vote, you think you’re all some expert because you’re all crying about it on this image board, when really none of it fucking matters, you want to change the fucking world get the fuck up off your faggity ass, go to fucking law school, and become a god damn politician then rot in Hell, I’m fucking sick and tired of social media making every fag with a phone a “political expert” your racist boomer uncles and autistic zoomer kids were given an outlet for their “opinion” and everything they see is black and white, fuck it all I’m running for president in 10 years see you in 2030 where my campaign will be the “no bullshit campaign of freedom” for all you libtards and GOP cucks to get your gay heads out of your gay asses

Attached: D97DC0F1-5FDE-441F-8D1C-699FDBD006E4.jpg (750x751, 72K)

I literally voted for Trump

Thanks, I grew them myself

Literally anyone with more than half a brain cell.

This board deserves a better class of troll. And I'm going to give it to them.

You’re gay if you think your vote even counts

That's apparent when I watch the democrat debates.

user, that's homophobic.

The hero we deserve

Roughly the same amount of people who did last time.

No you tard it’s gay

Liberal: Hey guys maybe we shouldn’t hold children in prison camps at the border.

Trumper: haha stop crying libtard. Honestly you cucks go ballistic the second someone goes against your cancer opinion!

Liberal: I don’t like Donald Tru-

Trumper: 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS STUPID LOSER DUMBASS LIBTARD FUCK EAT SHIT AND DIE 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS

We get it. You’re a retard. You don’t have to keep trying to prove it to the rest of us.

literally everyone

>getting mad because we imprison criminals for their crimes
Whew. What will you rage at next, libby? Water being wet? We could easily have these shitskins executed you know. You're welcome.

Fuck them kids

Attached: 944EA36B-F637-45C8-BA94-F20148C07C0A.jpg (1074x920, 89K)

Sure libtard.

Oh, and let's not forget that you were completely fine with it when Obama was doing the imprisioning. SAD!

You realize the whole "concentration camp" bullshit is manufactured, right? There are criminals being held behind bars, but famalies are not being torn apart and "kept in cages"
Visit your local boarder.
I did

speak for your self you hypocritical loser

Enough people to get him reelected. Biden's too fucking old. He won't even make it through 4 years without getting a stroke or something

He'd take us on a pretty wild ride while it lasted, though.

Legality aside, these people just crossed the fucking mexican desert fleeing cartel violence and a life of prositution and servitude

You're fucking daft if you think they're not relieved to be inside a building with armed guards around it 24/7

Nonetheless, they are still criminals

Just to put things in perspective

Attached: 1569615108949.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

with or without our consent lol

me, right here

Attached: 1579494563415.jpg (640x625, 50K)

MOVIMIENTO NARAJA!!!!

Movimiento Naranja
g.co/kgs/oxqzJr

You sure love seeing our guy sucking dick. You know he's married and straight, right? No sucky for you, libtard.

Yes.

He might have been straight, until Pelosi pegged him, ever since he can't get enough dick to fill his rectum, also...

Attached: 1579649810974.jpg (867x1400, 580K)

God I wish she was my daughter...

Imagine being so traumatized by an election loss - you cry like a lil bitch 3 years later...yeah, OP's life is nothing but misery because his beloved Hillary got obliterated in the 2016 election.

>My nigga implemented it

Orange man bad.

Attached: buildthewall.jpg (1750x1967, 693K)

Give a a non biased reason that hasn't been generated or played on public media and I won't vote for him. Until such a time rises, he shall have my vote

It’s not nice to make judgements about other people because of the colour of their skin, how would you like it if people did the same to you? I also bet you don’t have the balls to put this on Cred Forums because you’re a lily white cuck who wants the terrorists to win

Attached: 47839681-42AF-4497-B9ED-DD154AEDA949.jpg (620x474, 195K)

>That awkward moment when a typical uneducated incel left winger doesn't realize those "concentration camps" were built & filled with illegals by President Obama's administration 8 years before Trump ran for President

Yeesh, no wonder literally everyone thinks the last remaining left wing Democrat loyalists are stupid.

It’s ok. He wasn’t born with orange skin.

Not me. I'm voting for Donald J. Trump!

Heard it "yes".
Understood it "no".

Why is he bad?

Attached: VCnwiuC.png (850x656, 200K)

Attached: 91HIAyJ6-bL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1079x1500, 341K)

>There are criminals being held behind bars
That's not true. Trump still walks free.

Me, now eat a dick!

Attached: 5179dffad5f94b5c.jpg (543x586, 58K)

>I shall be stupid
>give me a hand up my ass

What crime(s) did he commit, fam? I'll wait.

faggot

Maybe he chooses to be different like those SJWs that are ruining America

>criminals
>That's not true. Trump still walks free.

Cry more on the internet you pathetic little faggot.
I love it. 5 more years of watching you writhe and seethe about orange man bad.

Attached: imp.jpg (960x960, 64K)

He broke the law when he withheld funds to Ukraine. It was just verified. Also, Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress are crimes. But these are the only crimes that are currently being considered in the Articles of Impeachment. There are others.

>5 more years
is that when you're finally planning on moving out of your mom's?
Best of luck user.

"I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."
-Bill Clinton

Attached: 1528175962972.jpg (578x691, 82K)

see

>Cry more on the internet you pathetic little faggot.
>I love it. 5 more years of watching you writhe and seethe about orange man bad.

nobody clicks on your stupid cringing pro-trump dick sucking shit faggot

Imagine basing your whole political platform and future on what makes other people mad

lol the boomers have discovered the internet and are being taken advantage of on account of them being noobs.

Attached: 1571241065314.jpg (1004x619, 402K)

>mad burn

You are pathetic to think that means anything

You need to kill yourself. I mean it. Kill yourself you pathetic little internet faggot.

>facts trigger me
>cant admit my President is a crook

Attached: 2072-007-TRUMPPENIS.gif (720x720, 1.92M)

>I can't believe not every single person on this globe care about politics

it means everything
>I'm not an internet faggot
yes you are trumpshit

Attached: 2021-033-RJmower3.gif (325x203, 780K)

I clicked it.

Attached: 6cb.jpg (489x629, 39K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x327, 1.74M)

Interesting. There are no law violations mentioned in muh impeachment articles... you'd think if there was a statute he broke, they would put in there (like Clinton's felonies). Obstruction of Congress is a bitch fest way of whining about Executive Privilege and seperation of powers. Obama claimed EP bit he wasn't accused of breaking the law!

you care enough to bust a nut every time dear Cheeto is criticized

Did u wash ur dick beforehand?

Attached: f3b08baa48d04a53f7190479691b3b59--ivana-trump-father-daughter.jpg (236x344, 16K)

>Interesting
kys faggot
>durr Clinton hurr durr
you trumpshits are obsessed with them lol

Savage.

Attached: IMG_20180122_223620.jpg (1490x776, 97K)

Do you print that off and stick your dick through the center of it?

It's called historical context, you cunt.
>Faggot
Projection is a bitch

Attached: 78ae5d4.jpg (546x482, 51K)

That is tempting!

I wash my dick for nothing
America is spilling milk like it was Indian sewer water

Attached: 289103a2b56f3a276048bd67592a7acf.jpg (247x266, 21K)

Mi Wife!

Attached: Melania.jpg (1013x1280, 104K)

>durr trump dindu nuffin
>durr clinton obama durr
it's called avoidance
>faggot
Most of you social conservatives are closeted buttfags definitely
you could use a good anal jousting

>But milk-user there are no sewers in India
Exactly!
A syllable

Attached: 963888d21640d9abfad0ac1dadf1de16.jpg (962x1399, 211K)

LGBTQP are democrats you stupid fucking moron.

Obviously so. You would make a great example of that failed system.

his cock isnt that big

Do you think Barron jerks off to this?

I can't afford GHB! WHAT DO I DO

Attached: 1ec60bddb2f1645ac6db5c077fc48436.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>you stupid fucking moron.
you elected one trumpshit lol

Attached: 5a944951dff95.image.jpg (1114x1065, 98K)

Nope. He's a criminal who belongs behind bars along with Moscow Mitch.

>you re-elected one trumpshit lol

Keep crying to me over the internet you pathetic little queer.
I love your salty liberal tears, baizuo.

you really should stop stabbing that thing up your ass user
you'll get blood all over your mom's new rug

Attached: 1579652079131.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

Basically, he says a bunch of dumb things that have no real impact other then piss off a bunch of democrats who were already angry from the moment he started campaigning. This is what they mean by "Orange man bad" but in reality he's not really bad since the USA are doing great since he took office. He has a great team and the people behind him trust him. It's actually a better president compared to Bill Clinton who lied openly to every Americans even though he knew he was going to get caught eventually.

Attached: 1564763828382.gif (955x634, 825K)

it's more likely than you'd think

Attached: 1515847174513.jpg (720x960, 67K)

why does trump think wind is such a huge mystery?

>our guy
This is why you'll always be a cuck. Not even god himself could prevent you from being a cuck. It is your essence.

Attached: 2017-10-23-ROF-003-Republicans-Laughing-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 96K)

Just as planned

Attached: 1515284830525.png (700x467, 78K)

"the USA is doing great" is a very broad generalization and it's probably impossible for any one person to have enough information to make such a statement even when taking a historical perspective, much less trying to describe the present.

GOAT/BASED