Why is it so hard to actually succeed in modern world? The competition is too hard, man!

Why is it so hard to actually succeed in modern world? The competition is too hard, man!

Attached: 1.png (105x157, 33K)

Doin' your mom

OP is fake n gay

Are you implying I'm successful and happy?

Attached: 2.png (109x115, 19K)

Wasting life trying to be successfull

Attached: 1557501618232.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

this doesn't make sense, dude

It's easy when you're talented and intelligent. Hard work rarely helps when you're a hopeless imbecile like myself.

I have never taken an interest in material success at any point in my life

I'm doing very well without even trying. In my experience the competition kills itself before it can even arise by convincing themselves there is some special requirement to making it. There is not.

It's okay, OP. I believe that you'll succeed.

oh how she rocks in keds and tubes socks but she doesnt know who i am

I think it's because we have fucked up standards of success skewed by every TV show you watch and commercial you see assuming you live in the modern world. There's 7 billion people on the planet. More than half are content living in shacks or box sized APTS. Every commercial you see portrays 20 something's living in 2 million dollar loft in NYC eating taco bell McDonald's. Your life style will be according to your abilities and contributions to the global market place. Square yourself with that reality and your interpretation of success will be modified accordingly.

This 2500 yars ago alexander the great conquered most of the world and he was 17 years old and gay, in 2020 if you have not conquered half the world before your 15 anniversary and suck at least your best friends dick you are not a successful man Be assured of one thing your name will be completely forgotten from history max 20 years after you death unless you do what's written above

In the American gold rush, people travelled by horse across country to spend years panhandling and digging for gold. They uprooted and risked their lives at the possibility of being successful.

But yeah, it's super hard to get a job these days.

I am Schizoid and i wish i could be a Quasar Godamm it
Quasar>>>>>>>>>>>>Humanity's entire accomplishment from the beginning to the end

life is over rated

And they were called fools, they could have worked hard but instead they chased the dragon thinking that they would find a golden nugget that would allow them to live without having to work until the end of their life ahd it was all a ruse by the government to populate the western and north region

greed over creation

Success is subjective.

If you can change race so quick you are practically Mystique.

The previous generation established a standard of living based on being paid for unskilled labor at the same rate as a skilled tradesman or an educated professional. Economic conditions changed but social expectations did not.

Ergo most men are considered failures by a standard that is no longer relevant.

I'm 25 without a degree and making 75k a year...

It's about capitalizing what you're good at and continuing to grow new skills which are valuable. Only the idiot's fail because they want something handed to them instead of really working for it.

Attached: vb.png (225x297, 99K)

but I'm out of school already. There is not place to do the work, no where to start again

I am schizoid and I did believe that one day, when all humanity's needs are fulfilled we will start doing some cool things like "claiming stars" so everyone can have their own and feel more special. It's still 0,0000001% likely to happen I suppose.

Ayy whaddup

Sry, all the stars are sold, don't you have a certificate?

If nothing is holding you down (ie; Kids, Relationship, etc.) Why not look for work outside of your state? Maybe take a chance with a different industry? Ever thought of picking up a trade? Maybe learn some code and create something? Learn to 3D model and design parts for companies? Really, the possibilities are endless, but it's up to you to take the first step. Quit blaming other factors and start making changes towards a goal.

Well, I'm actually going to another country in a week to try out a poker pro career. I'm just worried I'm gonna feel like a parasite even if I succeed. I've been studying hard for last 4 months to catch up with newest strategies and I've been playing that shit for 13 years in total lol. Will see.

So you're gambling a career by gambling...

Well, it's your life dude. I would invest that energy into something more worthwhile and shows promise of future stability.

It's not actually gambling. It's a mathematical game. Calculating expected value and "investing" in actions.

Become a plumber, gas is going the way of the dinosaur and electricity is unpredictable but everyone needs to poop.

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

You said what I tried to more succinctly. Congrats. And ditto this op, very much this. Stop watching TV and you'll feel better about your life.

What?? I'm the previous generation (50 years old) and unskilled labor has always been super low paid. Skilled tradesmen were unionized generally and made much more money. Educated professionals even more. By the way I had saved my first million by age 39. Do something that contributes to the bottom line of a company and they will pay you well. None of this "poker pro" and "instagram influencer" shit you Gen Y and Z think is how you make money. Not going to happen.