It's 20 degrees here and I saw some guy wearing shorts. How did this stupid shit become a trend?

It's 20 degrees here and I saw some guy wearing shorts. How did this stupid shit become a trend?

Attached: dude.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

i mean, i live in canada, massive snow storms going around rn, yet i dont even own boots and/or a coat. we are just used to the temperature, and some ppl can take the cold better tahn others. Idk.

White people

why would you wear more clothes than you need to stay warm just because some instrument on your wall measure a certain value to be a little low that day?

Different bodies, different perception. In healthy people, physiological systems prevent hypothermia.

It's 15 degrees right now where I live, and i'm outside in the cold for maybe 10-15 minutes max so my dog can take a shit or I can walk to class, and it doesn't bother me. The fact that it makes anyone angry for some stupid reason (as if it's any of their business) is beyond me.

hes not stupid hes just not a pathetic weak faggot afraid of cold

It looks fucking stupid. That like me wearing a winter coat in the summer because I can tolerate it

Because it's so fucking stupid, ya dumb shit.

now imagine having to find food to eat in that environment for 5 straight months of subzero weather equipped with stone tools.
whitebois too stoppid to not move back to Africa where the food falls off the trees year round. wtf a nigga needs a wheel fo?

I can wear shorts in the winter. It doesn't make you a tough guy, just looks retarded

he might be going to the gym

Being mad because I wear shorts to be outside for a small amount of time is kind of stupid itself, isn't it? Cold weather doesn't give you illness, germs do. Hypothermia takes a lot more time to set in than my dog does to shit. Then I come back inside and go back to minding my own business, just like you guys should.

its nothing about being a tough guy. we dont do it to "prove" we are tough. It just doesnt effect us. Why wear a bunch of extra shit, if we dont need to?

I’m a semi-fat guy (5’ 8”, 190) and i can tolerate the cold better than skinny fags. That, and i’m outside for a short period while wearing shorts; usually from my car to school/store, and then back to the house.

It basically comes down to violating societal norms if someone is a cunt and mentions that I’m wearing shorts on a winter day.

it looks retarded to pathetic weak faggots , i overheat when i wear jacket in 10*C for example
dunno how much is that in dumbfuck units

I'd like to keep you outside in 20 degree weather for a few hours to observe how it doesn't affect you.

If i’m going to stay outside for more than 20 minutes, i’ll wear pants. Simple as that. Shorts are more comfortable to me.

It's winter and you dress like you're heading for the beach. If nothing else you look fucking crazy. Or do you just crave attention?

Its 34 f in my vehicle that i live in and im wearing t shirt and shorts
I can see my breath
I dont understand
I have pants but im not cold enough to want to put them on..
I am drunk so that makes me feel warmer. Maybe shorts in snow wearers and just shitfaced or on other drugs

>how much is that in dumbfuck units
Its 10*C

i wear a jacket in 20ºC. Used to 35ºC the entire year.

Like that dick in the picture isn't cold. Humans are just fucked up...

If someone is wearing short clothes during 20º temperature, then either:
A: They're a bitch trying to act tough
B: They're a fat fuck and their blubber holds heat for them
C: They're poor fags and don't have any clothes for cold weather
D: Some genuinely can handle cold weather just fine, but these group of people are so fucking small that they're more likely in group A

I never wear shorts, but 20 isn’t that cold, if you’re going to be inside most of the time then you might rather dress to be comfortable inside.

It’s near freezing today and it feels so warm because just a few days ago it was cold af

>healthy people
You mean fat.

"Oh, did the seasons change? I didn't notice."

This is the only time of year i don’t mind being semi-fat

So if youre not a bitch you just wear shorts in the cold but arent trying to look tough?

Have your calves ever felt 'cold' to you?

Didn't think so.

Fukken hell

Yes. Every part of me has felt cold before. Your dick hasnt ever retreated inside you?
Fuck that is some weird shit.

>'cold'
what did he mean by this

Bait or retarded, i hope retarded,

It looks retarded to women and normal people as well.

*laughs in eskimo*

Supposed to be sarcasm. Knew I shouldn't have posted it, but I did anyway...

No idea, my BF has alot of tolerance toward the cold and will wear shorts and stuff in this weather.

fat doesnt protect from cold
you dumb cunt are those soldiers fat ?

Attached: 65754390_65754389.jpg (976x549, 143K)

Thank you sir.

That's warmth from the running, not the bodies.

>fat doesnt protect from cold
*laughs in sea lion*

They look like 25%Body fat and above, yes they are kinda fat

youve just invented something similar to "cut vs uncut"
but its "pathetic weak faggots who shiver all the time vs real men"
save idea and repost

pic related, that's how.

Attached: 1500343163752.jpg (265x290, 17K)

Sorry, you're wrong.

Since your skin feels cold, not the inside of your body, and fat is not outside the skin, you can easily be obese and feel uncomfortably cold. You probably will die less quickly in extremely cold environments. Also, if you have type 2 diabetes do to obesity your circulation to your extremities will be worse. This causes many problems and could certainly lead to your hands and feet feeling cold.

Muscles provide resistance, not fat.

The real dumb people are the emos or bitches in high school who wear baggy sweaters when it's 115 outside

Now imagine the ingenuity of white people to harness the power of hydrocarbons that allows them to survive in almost any environment.
>back to Africa
Whites never came from Africa.

I'm too lazy to buy pants & yes I do get cold but I just deal with it. I never thought people would get mad over this lol

The Virgin trying to look tough by wearing shorts in the cold vs the Chad who acknowledges the cold and the damage it can do to you so he dresses with an appropriate hat, gloves, scarf, long sleeves, and pants. The Chad doesn't have anything to prove, so he's not under the same influence as the Virgin

muscles produce heat , hair protects from cold outside

Yeah, all those "fat" russians in gulag.

Attached: 1523417848387.jpg (540x675, 67K)

What sort of vehicle do you live in friendo? A car or something bigger? Was it by choice or economic necessity, gen curious.

True, thank you for pointing out.

Fat people

>in my vehicle that i live in
explain homie

> I'm too lazy to buy pants
Where do people like you come from? I mean really...

Shut the fuck up you skinny jeans wearing bitch

Attached: C2C81DEA-BAC6-47AE-B45D-36B96C21CCF8.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Absolutely true they are the main ones out there underdressed in cold ass weather and rainy weather

powerful

lol you obviously suffer from LBS

I've done that but you have to not give any indication of the temperature. Just walk like its a normal day, let the snowflakes fall, your body temp will melt them anyway. Besides, 20 degrees isn't really cold.

>lefty meme

Attached: 1457065606078.png (680x697, 899K)

ur mum butt leaky kæk

w-woah..

>LBS
Latter Bae Saints?

Literally my outfit and accessories walking the dog in the morning.

Attached: 17953379-A537-44B8-984B-58C0E99414A8.jpg (630x960, 76K)

20 degrees is goddamned cold, moron.
Who you trying to shit?

Lava Butt Symphony

Just asking to get raped by aliens

>Who you trying to shit?
ur momma

Welcome to Iowa? Anything above 0 degrees it's shorts weather here.

Promises, promises!

tfw live in Houston and dad turns on the heat just cause it’s winter when it’s fucking 70 outside!

Nope. Not enough words to be considered lefty.

Attached: 42FDAE0E-D9C3-4969-8A7B-AE4349B03604.jpg (900x1400, 148K)

>Not enough words
Is that the metric now, not just lame and cringey?

Its a big van/small bus, for fun but i dont have anywhere else to go either. Been homeless for years. I travel around and play music on the street. Last 2 winters i been growin pot tho on a commercial farm

>play music on the street
What city? What kind of music?

Been in every state but hawaii and alaska. I dont stay anywhere long unless im working or putting money towards some big repair. I play guitar/mandolin, acoustic folk punk shit. Not the faggy kind that gets passed around these days

You work alone?

Liar you must be a chink in bc. It was -40 where I am not long ago your be sick without a coat

>your be sick
better see a doctor pal

Ive always got people with me. Havent been alone for like.. 5 years

hes showing off his legs clearly

Attached: lust.jpg (1061x807, 101K)

your out of shape then.

iv worked in in 50 mph winds at 30* shirtless. but once again working.

today i was skiing in 25* with a light jacket, wind was up to 30-45 and snowing pretty good. i was hot as hell, had my vents open, and i was all sweaty.