Why don't heroin addicts just stop buying heroin??

Why don't heroin addicts just stop buying heroin??

Attached: woman-with-needle.jpg (654x400, 38K)

Because they're weak. That's why they started using heroin.

cause shit's dank.

You just solved it. I'm going to go tell all my heroin addict friends.

I'm so fucking cool

because its a bit moreish

If you are homeless
Just...
Buy a, house(?)

Heroin is the noblest drug. Only the greatest among us have the joyous and carefree nature needed to dedicate themselves to suicide by pleasure

Attached: bluetiful.jpg (1024x768, 14K)

>just stop buying
because they wouldn't have any heroin
are you dumb or wat?

Nobility is to be free from the mundane and the practical. To distance yourself to the fullest from the busy worker-bees and their managers. You kiss the sun, as they turn to dust beneath you

Attached: ....jpg (840x672, 214K)

dude. how many marijuanas are you on?

Similar argument is similar.

Attached: bmm.jpg (315x257, 29K)

Sarcasm and wit are tools for coping. Nobility has no use for such things; they stroll and dance as you toil and wallow.

Ill have what hes having

Not really, it's actually opposite.

Not buying is the opposite of buying

>they stroll and dance
teh fuk they do
junkies lay on the floor with their mouths wide open
only good thing they good for is to stick yo dick in and get a zombie bj

Nobility is not attainable as such. It is innate; an intrinsic part of a small subset of individuals. No drug can grant you this; the drugs are, as they say, expressions

Earth-dwellers have no true conception of the depth of sex. To most it is merely chemicals and reactions

Came here to say this

Would you purchase a gogurt style tube of prepared Kraft Mac and Cheese

Basically fuck the poor. Become Mega Rich 9001 to sleep like a baby and fuck model wives while drinking cancerous children's tears and fucking everybody's wives and eating the poor people's food and stealing their shit ans stealing candy from babies and shiet bietch because HEIL SATAN! Amirite Geiz?! Fuck the poor! Be Rich instead! Be a neck-stepping Lion Dickheaded Asshole Fucking Psychopath Anti-social shithead!

Attached: SatanataS.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Homo detected.

Rage is another aspect of life that is alien to nobility. It is a symptom of the disease of hopelessness; of knowing you cannot advance. Nobility has nowhere else to climb

I like this dude.

In other words: the noble are content

more pearls of wisdom please noble Cred Forumsro

Approval is another a base need. I read the word but my mind fails to explore it

That’s fine with me my nigger.
No point in reading my response mind you.

Wisdom implies learning. This is not a ladder you can climb; it is a leap

Aimless and carefree conversation is central to nobility. Tempering ones words are characteristics of the obligated and chained

This nobility bit is a 10/10.

Rage is also responsible for mass shootings. Hopelessness will do that to you. I hope that the people will always be able to be strapped because if the day people can't stay strapped, then we'll all become sheep, and tyrants will rule the world. Freedom is nobility. I hope nobility keeps its mountain of freedom, and thus bullies at bay. We need to keep bullies away. Fuck you assholes. Death to all you autocrats!

Attached: l3l.jpg (630x354, 28K)

Mmm quite.

I used to do heroin for years and i literally just did this. Same with ciggarettes. I just stopped. If you cant you deserve a darwin award

Autocrats are worker-bees with bigger wings. They wither to husks like the rest as they rise

KYS. Lead by example, faggot!

Attached: 1517871310048.jpg (638x716, 31K)

How....many do you have?

There is truth in this, like there is truth in a broken clock. Chemical dependence is incompatible with the noble mind. Nobility chooses

Have you ever tongue kissed god? Can you even begin to imagine what that feels like? Have you ever felt like you were cradled inside of the womb of Mother Earth? You have no idea. Then, on top of that, add in a fuck session that lasts 4 hours. While you're high, having the most insane intense sex you've ever had. I know what this feels like, and you never will.

Then why not get gym membership instead would be cheaper to that and get some vitamins and be strong rather than to buy drugs or anime

why don't you just have sex?

joke

your head

I chose to become a heroin addict as a form of self harm and couragousless suicide but then I couldn't unchoose which sucked

The physicality of things, related to earth and mud, are for common people. Nobility transcends this too; as all need are met, so does the value of the physical wane

Oh and if you stop using youll feel like you're dying from sepsis for a week

>junkies lay on the floor with their mouths wide open
whilst you toil and wallow.

This is where the heart of nobility lies: the careless joy of a carefree mind, free to gallop across a meadow of its own choosing.

How do you know? Have you had sepsis? Have you done heroin? Then how would you possibly know.

For those among you anxious about reaching this neurological nirvana: as previously stated this is not attainable. The race was lost the moment you took your first step. Nobility begins at zero

So what your saying it this

Attached: 696.jpg (639x474, 37K)

Do you understand that the word "junkie" was coined to describe a particular type of drug user? Do you understand that you can be a user of drugs, and not be a junkie? Can you even begin to understand that there are adults out there, living and working and paying their taxes, who find fun in taking drugs on occasion, to lift off from this gray, boring mud ball called earth for a little while? There are hidden pleasures in life that you are not aware of. Know that there are people out there, men and women engaging in fun the likes of which you will never see. This will remain a esoteric, hidden world from you, while others have found a piece of heaven right here on earth.