Fuck my life...

Fuck my life.. Just accidentally uploaded a nude of myself on my facebook wall and didn't notice until TWO hours had passed! What do??

Attached: FB_IMG_1551282001528.jpg (720x709, 55K)

You should only be worried if you're attractive

So post the nude here so we can gauge how worried you should be

Im not that stupid..

>accidentally uploaded a nude of myself on my facebook wall and didn't notice until TWO hours had passed!
you say that...

unfriend everyone you have ever known

Screenshot it I want to laugh

M or F?

Its not funny! My fucking life is over..

M.. Why

Pretend you were "hacked"

underage ban

>facebook
Just GTFO already

Attached: 1479546536223.gif (350x233, 348K)

Is it just a regular nude, or are you doing some weird shit? Male or female? Post it here so we can judge how much it's likely to damage your reputation.

Im not gonna post it here.. Im male and the pic is a nude with face visible.

female. I was spreading...my parents and whole school saw this y'all what do I do? I'm not posting it here so don't ask

Black out face and names, become a legend on Cred Forums

That's pretty harmless. If you're not hard, people won't even know what your erect size is.

Fuck off, fag.

Youre just gonna spread it

Yeah, but none of us know who you are. If you strip EXIF data and cover your face, it could be anyone's body. The damage has already been done by it being posted on FB where people who actually know you have saved it and can now share it with each other and laugh.

Leave your phone at mcDonald's and call it an accidental loss blaming social networking activity on "whoever has my phone'

Doesn't help to spread it further

I used to do this but purposely post while making it appear that I was a victim of a hacker. I only make the post visible to certain girls I want to see though and wait to see if they text me or call, "omg, look on your FB, you've been hacked!". I get excited knowing they saw me naked.

OH MY GOD THIS IS A NIGHTMARE
Some dickhead made an another account with my name followed by "exposed" and the profile pic is the pic cropped.. He/she even posted an update where he states that he will send the full pic to anyone who asks... Fuck my life

Aren't you afraid that they will send it to someone?

Just gimme your facebook and ill go erase do some research and wipe the pics from the internet for you

Attached: 32968b2ca39abdcf356d3e8b3a4347ef889e169c_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Might as well just post all your nudes behind a pay wall. Don't think of it as a nightmare but a opportunity to make cash

I don't trust you

But, HES BATMAN

Just own it, post woops and move on.

Your fault. You’re on jewbook to begin with.

Me either. Look i dont need your pass. Just the name. You want help or not?
Hackering takes time. You dont have time. Its spreading. OPs baby cock

Attached: 3omttb.jpg (625x256, 28K)

I need to know whether or not to care

We must see said nude to know how you should deal with it. Post the nude here and we will help you

Youre just trying to dox me and make it even worse

>What do
Stop lying on the internet
So many fucking retards here

Oh shit, that's kinda funny. But not that funny without a social response to your nudity. Provided that you are of age, provide the funnies. Otherwise, gtfo Cred Forums.

This is not funny..

At least give us a screenshot of the comments

I deleted it from my page.. The fake account is still up but I reported it atleast. Im not posting ANY pics I don't want to risk it. Its bad enough allready

Easy fix
Upload 5 - 10 more
Then at the end make a comment and write something like "You want more visit me on www,___________/____"
Then it looks like your account is hacked

I don't have any more

Im not sure what advice you want then. If you dont wanna let our experts take care of it for you, then why are u here? You baitin us? That would be bad for you

Attached: 1507319024560.jpg (1125x1166, 173K)

I don't even know why I came here. I guess I thought someone here had similar things happen to them

Its an embarrassing pic on the internet.
Millions of girls deal with this daily. Man the fuck up. Its not the end of the world.
You famous now Cred Forumsro. Captain Smallcock

I dont know either. If u wanted a shoulder to cry on, you should have called your mom

Attached: 1579662760293.jpg (283x255, 8K)

>What do??
OMG you were naked!!
LIKE WE ALL ARE UNDER OUR CLOTHES.
It is not a big deal. No-one will care. If someone asks about it they are weird. Tell them you accidentally uploaded it. No-one should care that you have nude photos of yourself. Tell them you want to remember how you looked with a six-pack, especially if do not have one.

Its not that.. Its the fact that everyone has seen me naked now and the pic is probably in everyones gallery by tomorrow..

Better idea, put on Blackface and take another pic in the same pose, and post it as your wallpaper.
Continue posting more and more extremely offensive images. Like one where you're cramming a toilet brush up your ass, and then one of you cutting your balls off.
That'll teach everyone a lesson.

You gotta stop the cycle by puahibg the pendulum until it breaks. Start posting loli and scat, and link to nambla. Then when you see someone you know in real life you can just be like, " Yeah man, that shits crazy. Haven't had access in a few days"

Okay? Doesnt that make them weird? If you upload a nude, that's an embarassing mistake. If I then save that nude and bring it up constantly who is being weird?

I dont know..

pull a bella thorne own it

Well firstoff, change it, and delete it. Don't stop here to tell us.