Im just an empty soul

im just an empty soul
floating through an endless void

Attached: potw1805a.jpg (1280x957, 259K)

Welcome to the club

Nah nigga, you just gay.

You can't claim to be empty when you're jam-packed full of dicks, faggot.

We all are user. We all feel like shit. Now you have two choices. Emrace the void, and wither. Or resist, and flourish. Will you fight, or will you perish like a dog. The choice is up to you, user. Free will exist, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Nope it's all predestined
Just with every move you make you jump into new dimensions with different outcomes.

Source?

Idk hippy dippy YouTube vids that don't exist anymore because of the Truth Purge

watch tv and stop crying you fucking pussy

And you’re a special snowflake thinking any of us fucking cares at all. Twist your dick into a pretzel and literally fuck yourself retard.

Attached: FF363D8A-4B3C-490D-8B3A-7BD9657209C7.jpg (556x525, 60K)

Buy I will say this my nig.
Reality is duality and Luciferianism is based on void like relativism.

There is an up and down. Right or wrong. We're not all just floating in a void with nothing relative to anything but our current position.

So... hippy hogwash then? Left unchecked that can lead to Mormonism

Nah, even mushrooms will tell you this shit man. Just look around.

Consciences is just an elaborate mating ritual. Evolution is a prison.
There is no point to it.

So ultimately I can do no wrong. I'm cool with that.

Attached: pointless.jpg (650x650, 54K)

That's Luciferian philosophy you've been fed and brainwashed into.

Lucifer in the context of an archetype that is. Get over yourself. Things matter you're just to shitty of a coward to admit you're not a good person.

Attached: 1266722696908.png (351x285, 120K)

Reality
the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Duality
an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something

Luciferianism
a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer

Venerate
regard with great respect; revere

Relativism
the doctrine that knowledge, truth, and morality exist in relation to culture, society, or historical context, and are not absolute.

It sounds like you're telling me everything but not saying a lot. How is reality dual natured? I think you were just rhyming. Satan worship could be based on relativism I suppose? But how can you mention relativism and then say there's a right or wrong? I don't feel like you really knew what you were saying.

But I do agree we're not floating in a void.

float
move or hover slowly and lightly in a liquid or the air; drift.

void
a completely empty space

Unless all that was a metaphor.

You're basing your perspective on life on a reaction to food poisoning?

thanks

a little bit

i dont believe that we all are
but i accept that many of us are
free will does not exist

im not crying
and im playing vidya games

mormonism was accidentally caused by the wife of a grave robbing story teller, not hippy hogwash

Lmao looks like you just went and googled words with no context and then defined them like some type of non-inferring autist.. I don't need to die on this hill to save your soul buddy.

Quit watching rick and morty

Wha...? What? Okay, can you define these words for me then? I would have gone to the library to get a dictionary to search these words but I thought the search engine google was valid enough. Sorry for using an invalid search method.

i havent watched rick and morty in over a year
though i unironically like it

Definitions are different from full understandings.

You can define "happiness" or "suffering" but until you spend time with both of them you'll never really understand.

What you did is what elementary school teachers make a career out of. They define words and ideas for children to create base understanding that gets built upon to the point where they need a specialized professor to actually show them the ropes on any given subject. You're just being an indignant retard. You know it too that's the sad part. Maybe go look for your truth. If it's a "void" have at it. Enjoy your void.

Defining an abstract idea is a good first step towards understanding. What am I being indignant about? I get that you're using retard as an insult. I don't think you read my post at all. But...

indignant
feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived as unfair treatment