If the 49ers win the super bowl,will donald trump be mature enough to invite them to white house...

if the 49ers win the super bowl,will donald trump be mature enough to invite them to white house.or will he just have a meltdown on twitter about colin kaepernick and people who understand what peaceful protesting and living in a free country is all about?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 18K)

>denouncing your home country because you believe your race shouldn't have to cooperate with police
>peaceful protesting

No handegg players should have official government visits.

Why would it matter? The man hasn't played for the team for awhile now.

I hope mahomes fires one off right in Trump's fat ass.

Mahomes is whiter than Jimmy G

either way(op here)imma be to drunk to care who wins the super bowl anyway.but i hope trump and his supporters have a meltdown over nfl kneelers and kaepernigger

Well if you are a decent person and are smart enough to know that nfl football is scripted you would not care. Only a brainlet would believe this is real. Yes they are great athletes (similar to WWF) but it is all a show. They are paid performers. Please get with 2020.

>similar to wwf

go figure the snowflake trump supporter brings up wwf,sounds about right for the redneck idiots who voted for him

That post is as apolitical as it gets. You agitators really don't try very hard, do you?

whatever retard,life was better before you right wing hillbillys ruined everything with politics

I give that nigger/trailer trash a pass everyone gets one. Some people have a lose grip on reality.

Wut?

In all seriousness, where do I sign up for the political agitator job? If it's this low effort, it's practically free money.

Isnt that guy that hates America out of the league?

Shut up, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

Weak stuff, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

>colin kaepernick
It's not 2016 anymore

Kys you have no clue.