The impeachment failed

The impeachment failed.

Eat shit and kill yourselves, leftists.

Attached: impeachment failed.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O56TC27XU_k
huffpost.com/entry/the-coming-of-americas-civil-war_b_9501120
overtube.org
youtube.com/watch?v=NSW01sWSPQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Trump yep still your President.jpg (634x484, 87K)

Imagine looking at a group of stooges
covering the ass of a modern day Caligula and thinking “take that America, I made you mad by enabling this behavior because it made you mad”

I hope for a communist led bloodbath because at least then we’ll have some transparency and honesty in this fucking shit show of a nation

and no one was surprised.

>I hope for a communist led bloodbath

I hope so only because it will create chaos during which we white nationalists and conservatives can Balkanize and form our on states.

Also it's not like I give a shit about the CEO of Google or Twitter, who do all they can to silence white nationalist speech.

jews on suicide watch

There’s a lot less of you than you think, and judging by turnout you guys are all fat out of shape larpers.

I don’t get how you fuckers will vote militarize the police and think that they won’t gun you down in the streets the second you decide to “Balkanize”

And besides, the balkans are a great example to go by in forming a society. You’re all gonna die, even in your fantasies.

Why are Republicans so afraid of witnesses testifying?

Because no US president *ever* has been successfully impeached ...

Jared and Ivanka?

Conservative Sheriffs are already openly promoting succession if gun grabs happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=O56TC27XU_k

You lefties are fucked because only a small percent of the hard-left own guns. The majority of your base is pink-haired feminists who support gun bans, and niggers who can't buy a gun because they have multiple felonies, lol.

Attached: yes pro gun.jpg (1592x744, 189K)

Conservative sheriffs =/= white nationalists

no. nadler and schiff, you fucking faggot.

>i am bystander
What sort of government or country would you like to have? Assuming ssuccession is successful. What is your idea of a good country?

They'll de facto be on our side in a boogaloo anyway because we share similar interests. It will become impossible to tell the difference in the chaos of war, because most neocons are white.

NNOOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN IMPEACHERINO!
WE GOT TOO COCKY CUCKBROS!

Attached: 81261ce6f61e62c8b86c4e86de1a5542-imagejpeg.png (675x808, 30K)

White nationalist dictatorship.

POLAND BLORMPF MAN ORANGE BAD

>succession
Why does this not surprise me?

Just face it, Trump is unstoppable.

Attached: AOC sucking Trump.jpg (600x778, 304K)

Whites only pies, huh? How do you think other countries would react to a divided America? Russia in particular? Do you think this new separate nation could handle international relationships? Assuming Trump is your leader.

never forget who's behind impeachment

Attached: 1385715967277.jpg (1600x1322, 534K)

Attached: 1385716210318.jpg (1600x1323, 522K)

Russia would help us white nationalists because we both oppose Israel.

Attached: Putin says early Soviets were mostly Jewish.jpg (646x721, 101K)

Yeah.

>(((Schiff)))
>(((Nadler)))
>(((Vindman)))

Attached: Blueish Congress muh Ukraine.png (852x457, 483K)

yup.

Attached: 1385716532748.jpg (1024x843, 710K)

The toppest kekkle. If you think Russia... You need to read more about Russia and how it feels historically about America. Especially with China lurking in the background. You might as well just move to Russia if you want a white nationalist dictatorship.

>Communist bloodbath,
with millions of armed, military trained righties. Sounds realistic.

Attached: 1385716244344.jpg (900x645, 282K)

>covering the ass of a modern day Caligula
So when will we be able to fuck the politicians & politicians wives? Caligula was based like it or not.

guess who won house majority in the midterms?

democrats

guess the reason why?

because donald trump

have fun with the next election snowflake.cant wait til you hillbillys get shot like you did in nevada

>The impeachment failed.
*laughs in Bill Clinton*

cringe

Russia is allied with Iran and Syria.

We white nationalists love Iran and Syria. Look at how often "Syrian Partisan Girl" appears on Richard Spencer, David Duke, and The Right Stuff podcasts.

You're really a dumb normie if you think we care about "muh USA" as it stands now (a Jewish puppet state). The point is we're willing to overthrow the Zionist oligarchs, and Russia/Iran/Syria also shares that goal.

Is this supposed to make sense?

Attached: 1579166660025.jpg (625x342, 62K)

Move to Russia then! Leave us Jewish puppets alone to rot. Why try to break the country?

laughs in 8 years of republicans crying about wanting to impeach barack obama only to elect a piece of shit who's even more left wing then obama

what a shame republicans chose trying to make an america only for the whites then supporting the constitution.go figure why their party didnt want to vote for them in the midterms and wont vote for them in the next election either

No, the president is still Impeached.
What this is in the senate is sentencing.
This is too see if what he is impeached for, gets him removed from office.

lol Caligula. he wasn't mad, just stood against the (((Senate))). Gee I guess they are similar. fucking faggot.

Wrong, Senate holds the trial, the disgrace of the house brings forth the evidence

>Leave us Jewish puppets alone to rot

LOL I could sense you were a kike.

How about you go back to Israel? Whites settled North America, and you parasites only arrived after we built banks and hundreds of miles of roads.

>I don't know what it means to be impeached
3 have been successfully impeached, none so far have been removed

Yeah yeah, you Republicans will rise up soon...
Just like the race war will happen real soon...
Just like the next civil war will happen soon...
Just like God is coming back soon

You fucking hicks and your LARPs. Let me guess you had Hardee's for dinner again, didn't you?

Ooooh, you'd rather have Russia come and take over rather than to go to Russia. Lit.

Ironically old racist people from the 50's would be against you

No one expected him to be removed

They don't even use the right word for secession, completely retarded

Attached: 1385739180625.jpg (1024x783, 518K)

So we're not ignoring the racism from Trump supporters?

Old racist people from the '50s didn't know modern Jews would be supporting child drag queens on national TV.

Also, Russia isn't communist anymore you retarded NPC.

Attached: smuggie leftist SJW soyboy shitskin abomination claims to be just like his grandpa ancestor.jpg (1024x845, 67K)

Attached: smuggies typo.png (680x501, 125K)

fucking kill all nazis and white incels

Haha, just die dipshit.You got nothing else but your guns and an empty skull. Play your action movie fantasies out somewhere else.

LOL, even leftist and shitlib news heads are predicting a civil war in the future.

huffpost.com/entry/the-coming-of-americas-civil-war_b_9501120

Stay mad, libtard.

Try it faggot.

Attached: AR-10 1.jpg (2048x1536, 492K)

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 116K)

Still mad she lost?

Weak stuff, libtard.

lol who gives a shit faggot

No one has been re-elected after impeachment charges were brought against them. The orange one ain't going to be the first.

deflecting bitch says what

I already said Russia was a white nationalist dictatorship. Just commenting on how times have changed.

>lefties
>unarmed

You pansy fucks are scared of bike locks

presidential nominees have never been as bad as they are now though, the times are a-changing

I really want this to happen. I'll kick back with my weed and popcorn and watch as all your people starve before the Russians invade and gun you down in the streets lmao

Damn, desperate to try pretend Trumpo is innocent huh?
Fuck, if I was as stupid as you I could probably live happy.

Lol so fucking backwards.

Can’t wait for you to sign up when we declare war on Germany because someone hurt Trumps feelings

Who?

want to discuss this further? overtube.org

We're not scared, we just teamed-up to rat on one of your guys because it's fun.

If leftists try to do anything besides bitchslap and throw milkshakes, they'll get mowed-down.

Attached: Based .50-cal Virginian.png (1080x1440, 308K)

Its over guys, we lost, we can't beat the right. We have no good candidates, its fucking DONE. I'm gonna just go smoke

So what will you do when your bullets run out and you have no more food? Photosynthesize and pray that they don't bust the doors down and shoot you in the face?

Yes keep smoking the THC Jew and destroying your frontal lobe.

Attached: the archetypal soyboy.jpg (1980x1445, 368K)

It's not backwards, you historically-illiterate faggot, lol. You do realize that modern historiography is tending towards regarding Caligula in a much better light, right?

>So what will you do when your bullets run out and you have no more food?

Nigger there's rural machine shops that do custom loading of new ammo, and also gun parts themselves.

>run out of food
Maybe you should remember who grows your food and drives the trucks that deliver it to your local Whole Foods. You urbanite fags will die anyway once the local niggers realize a Boogaloo is happening and start looting everything in sight.

Attached: nigger BTFOs tranny.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

holy shit, shitlibs on suicide watch. so much fucking salt.

Attached: 1425180013174.jpg (800x686, 137K)

Communism is right wing you historically illiterate ignoramus. Dead kennedys wrote a few songs about scum like you for a reason. All leftists are closeted nazis. They don't admit to being authoritarians because it would break down their cognitive disonnance.

dude shut the FUCK up you nazi

Kill yourself traitor kike

Attached: trumpjew5.png (1199x675, 646K)

>Dead kennedys
lmao

I'm actually a nazi??? I guess I hate jews despite being a jewish puppet.

The guy in your photo should be missing teeth and 50 pounds fatter if you’re trying to imply all two dozen of you would look like that

Keep pretending. You won’t have to face the fact that you’ll be gunned down too if it comes to it

>dude shut the FUCK up you nazi

Attached: soy jew.jpg (199x253, 10K)

yea and both christfags and sandniggers believe theres some dude in the sky watching and judging all 8 billion of us every single second. just cause loads of people believe something doesnt mean its not retarded

please try, i urge you

Attached: 380.jpg (450x300, 30K)

All ABOARD!

Attached: 1385792806882.jpg (1560x1289, 395K)

>Nigger there's rural machine shops that do custom loading of new ammo, and also gun parts themselves.
But do keep in mind that the United States Armed Forces can probably make or buy 20x whatever you can make, in a day.

>run out of food
I think you have forgotten about defoliants. Your wheat fields won't be worth 10 turds if you can't grow anything dummy.
Also I don't shop at WF. It's overpriced and full of hipster faggots

I’m aware mr boots didn’t actually burn down Rome or whatever.

Surely you’re aware that enabling an incestuous sociopath who stays in power through sheer populism cannot turn out well, and that it’s still credible to assume that Caligula was bad for the nation.

Or are you so fucking contrarian you’re gonna start defending a fucking disastrous statesmen with clear parallels to Trump?

Trump is a traitor Jew and everybody knows it

Attached: a16e8de769dd49aa9e26734a350e3135.jpg (1280x830, 168K)

>communist led bloodbath
And you wonder why the world hates your kind.

>leftists are anarchists that hate cops and soldiers!
>they’re also nazis and communists!

Fuck off. You’d need to pay 25,000 grand a year just so I could fucking educate you on how wrong you are

Try not to kill each other while I do it. None of you know how to use a weapon anyways

It's based on an actual guy that went to the rally yesterday.

Attached: Virginia sniper guy 50 cal.jpg (1024x682, 110K)

You think Russia and China invades and splits the country?

I don’t wonder. I’m a fucking dissident. I threaten your ignorance.

Enjoy the status quo. Hope you got enough bone marrow to sell when the economy collapses. Again.

Lmao, it's funny because thats pretty close to what Wizard of Oz is an allegory of.

Name what guns you own

>But do keep in mind that the United States Armed Forces can probably make or buy 20x whatever you can make, in a day.

Half or more of the military will defect because they're conservative white males. You think they like tranny story hour and infinite Mexicans and shitlibs banning guns?

topkek

noice

I think I shoot them too if them too if they invade.

Now post the fat ones wearing mall ninja surplus with no fucking muzzle awareness

This Barret 50 cal banner was literally brought by some guys from /k/.

Attached: Virginia 50 cal sniper guy come and take it.jpg (2250x1406, 293K)

tech9 and an uzi. made by my jewish brothers in Israel. best submachine gun in the world. ill snipe you from across the street.

Mini14. Old shotgun. Savage arms model 1244. Taurus 45

But please, continue to gate keep me and call me liar. I’d bring a fucking milkshake and that’s all it takes for you to whine to the very state you so loathe to brand me a terroist

Ooh, watchout guys, we got a jignat here!

What’s your point?

>taurus
LMAO
i don't have to do anything you'll die of a gun feed failure

>gate keeps anyway

Lol. Hope you can run.

There's literally nothing wrong with Judge Magnums.

Attached: me, Taurus Judge Magnum.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>Half or more of the military will defect because they're conservative white males.
Have you heard the oath that people swear on when enlisting?

>I, user, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic
>against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Do not forget that last part: "foreign AND domestic"
Shut up larper. I can't wait for a 19 year old zoomer to hop out of the Humvee and shoot you in the face before doing a fortnite dance over your bleeding body

>Have you heard the oath that people swear on when enlisting?

It doesn't mean shit. Nobody blindly follows the government when it's not doing what they want.

Trump called Israel the greatest ally of the United States.

Yeah I can tell you've never met a Marine or Soldier. No point in arguing anymore

Everyone who supports trump should be sent to a detention camp.

300lbs of magnum fury. I'll see you coming in your mobility scooter

the fact that you draw parallels between Caligula and Trump is a testament to your historical illiteracy, tbh. The two are literally apples and oranges on their historical settings alone, not to mention policy. You are just parroting some retard you read somewhere else, probably on this site.

It also shows how much you hate the will of the people. Fuck you, you boot licking fucking faggot. Go suck your Senator's cock.

Try it.

Attached: 1539325887771.gif (500x357, 358K)

And you guys are afraid of smiling high school kids. What's your point?

That picture is not at all relevant

/thread

so did Obama

Can you dodge bullets with your ottermode body?

Yet you replied, because deep down it made you salty and ruined your attempt at an insult.

can you breach the front wall of my gated community and take me out when im dug in from my home?

>"Fuck you Liberals!"
>"Fuck you White Nationalists!"
>#Winning
Every single day I wake up and just laugh at you Americans. Too busy fighting each other to notice what's really going on. It's sad really.

Attached: img6678.jpg (870x598, 128K)

itll happn white boi

>cover the truth, the truth will go away.

You don't threaten shit. Ignorance is rationalizing communist violence as justified against oppression of the poor working class. Enlightenment is realizing that the fuckers who started these violent communist uprisings never worked a day in their lives or intended to enrich themselves through social upheaval. And most if not all were from the same privileged bourgeoisie who oppressed the working class (i.e. Marx, Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao and many others).

no. but I can call in an air strike after we hack the nazi nsa

Dude whatever you do, don't nuke LA and New York, that would suuuuuuuck.

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

Yeah and your dad will get out of jail in your lifetime.

I'm the user you're responding to, I posted that because retards still don't know what impeachment means. I really am hoping trump doesn't get re elected, but the two other cases of impeachment were a president that didn't even win the nomination due to how much he wasn't liked, and a president that was on his second term

Why is there a picture of Winnie The Pooh next to Putin?

p.s. I agree

la is rich pedophiles and mexicans, who gives a shit about la?

>I don't know anything about American history

probably bomb nuclear facilities

Learn to detect sarcasm.

What evidence? Oh yeah, the one trump refuses to provide.
Inb4 not guilty
Let's see then.

The NSA won't be able to function because only Shaniqua secretaries will be left there to run it.

Still mad he won? Sound like it.

Man, you remember Lyndon B Johnson? Crazy how us Boomers remember us the good times

bbc fucked your white girlfriend whiteboi

>I hug my gun because my wife left me

Attached: women prefer to mix with white men.jpg (1024x1097, 289K)

There is no "left" in USA. Just conservatives pointing at each others.

>Assuming ssuccession is successful. What is your idea of a good country?

Who is John Galt

Not true

I agree 100%. Thank you!

Fits your ass.

No! You're the source of my paranoia!

Attached: 43C73764-09C2-4695-912D-F0FA6BE5C7D4.png (262x312, 38K)

>citation needed.

So you don't have an answer? Just say so next time

The DNC will cuck (((Bernie))) again with superdelegates.

That leaves you with just Biden, who will lose because there's dozens of pics of him sniffing children.

Attached: Biden sniffs AOC at the border.jpg (759x566, 65K)

I'm a historian, I can say the worst presidential candidates were all during the 1884 presidential election. Although the most corrupt election was the 1877 one

>the one trump refuses to provide.
What kind of backwards court is this, where the accused is somehow obligated to provide the evidence of his own guilt?

>But do keep in mind that the United States Armed Forces can probably make or buy 20x whatever you can make, in a day.
I don't think you know much about manufacturing.

Do you know what a subpoena is?

The trial is still ongoing.

But are they relevant?

Dude, just laser-off your Mueller and (((Schiff))) tattoos. It's over.

Attached: soyboy with Mueller tattoo.jpg (324x547, 36K)

>I carry a bike lock because im a cuck

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

I mean bullets and small weapons (grenades, mortar shells, tank shells, etc.) Of course planes, missiles, MBTs and other big and expensive shit will take longer

>presidential nominees have never been as bad as they are
>yes they have
Me disproving a point with evidence is irrelevant?

Attached: 1579312524284.jpg (500x471, 69K)

Its a thing that you do for witnesses, not defendants

God I love republicunts, all I said was the trial is still ongoing and you immediately jump to insults

Mentioning irrelevant presidential candidates from 18bumfuck when someone calls Trump the worst president when any other non-historian would infer that they meant in recent history is tedious and nitpicky

Attached: race mixing percentages chart.png (1024x1163, 188K)

To receive a subpoena you may or may not be directly involved in the case as a plaintiff (the person making the claim), or the defendant (the person defending against the claim)

This surprises nobody, though, so what're you so excited over? They have an obligation to bring forth a trial if they need it is warranted and that's what was done. Not enough people agreed with impeachment, so that's the end of it. Are you suggesting they just not have gone through with this? Like, not bringing a criminal to court because they have some evidence to convict, but perhaps not enough to make them confident of it? So just let the guy walk?

Trump is not the worst President because he hurts your NPC programming.

Look at all the you's lmao
Stay mad republicucks

The accused CANNOT be compelled to be a witness against himself.

(Guess my source)

What will you guys fight over once you have a white ethnostate?

Why is he the worst president then?

True liberals don't use bike locks that Antifa thing was a false flag, true believers leave their bikes and possessions out for the disadvantaged to appropriate for more productive usage.

cut vs uncut

presidential nominees have never been as bad as they are now though, the times are a-changing
>never
He shouldn't use words he didn't mean
Trump isn't the worst, he's probably 3rd worst, behind harding and Buchanan

He's not. The Worst President was Abraham Lincoln because he let the niggers loose.

Atheists

White nationalists are turbo autists

>Nazi imagery
>"he's a jew"
He can't be both.

Yeah keep the POTUS in power so he'll strip even more rights away from us. Face it Trump doesn't care for the Constitution and if he could strip everyone of their rights so he could stay President for life he would do it.

You're gonna say the constitution, but to subpoena evidence such as phone records or personal checks and tax forms isn't covered by the 5th amendment

You have a unique perspective. Most people would understand what he meant.

pod-living is pretty sweet!

True leftists let niggers steal their bikes and don't resist.

Attached: stolen bike nigger meme comic kangz.jpg (1628x1678, 230K)

You guys are retards and would never want to actually live in Iran or Syria
Putin is not even right wing, he supports shitty communist leaders all over the 3rd world

are americans usually this fuckin stupid

So he's not the worst president because of your white nationalist preferences?

Yeah if you're a hive-minded insect.

Those records are all semi- or fully public information that can be accessed through other individuals, by withholding them you are merely wasting the courts time.

holy shit what a fucking looser.

Russia isn't conservative either. The shittiest of shitlibs love Russia. Such as Jill Stein, a literal Jew

Yes.
Source: am american.

so this is the opposite of a soy boy? kek
soyboy is looking pretty cool right now.

Attached: yes IRL.png (349x480, 169K)

He tried relying on the past for his argument, he failed miserably because his knowledge was ankle deep at best

He's more like a butterboy. Still better than soy IMO.

jesus man im sorry

The only way you could do that is if you went to Walmart and shot a bunch of unarmed women and children like a little bitch
You're not gonna do shit regardless, though

And they can subpoena you to release them
Boom
I win
You lose
It feels great to earn another victory against a psuedo-historian/constitution expert

you won't be laughing when I blow up the whit house tomorrow

Don't even compare my boy caligula to trump, it's a disservice

How is it a miserable failure if even you admit that he's the 3rd worst with deeper background knowledge? Sure he's not a historian but even still he's off by 2 according to this handsome historian I know.

>And they can subpoena you to release them
They can ask you to either release them or pay a reasonable fine while they get them elsewhere. You are not obligated to do so (unless it is an IRS case which is a specific other thing)

You know what?
I will come and take them

Have you thought about moving to Russia?

>there's a lot less of you than you think
If you truly believe that you're a fool, i'm not even white either

They wouldn't go after gun owners, but they would shoot a 40 year old Cred Forums autist loser like you.
Nothing is gonna happen anyway. You just keep fantasizing about shit that you're too pussy/out of shape to engage in

No, just find out where Antifa Facebook/Twitter groups meet-up, then LARP as a commie for a few months to earn their trust, then show up with 2 AR-15s, some Glock-21s, and go full Tarrant.

Attached: Tarrant-chan epic shooting.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

I wish
youtube.com/watch?v=NSW01sWSPQY

Bringing Africans to America was worse than "Freeing" them.

Lincoln had no choice, he was being pressured by European Jews.

If anything, blame Jews and Christians for bringing Africans to America in the first place

The person was saying the candidates were the worst in history, not the president. You've been arguing for a trump supporter this whole time

Will the "tradpilled" Christian nationalists fight with the autistic yellow fever stormweebs?

but Mostly Jews

Attached: USA America slavery was mostly operated by Jews.jpg (800x600, 85K)

fuck yeah
if you don't like this image you're probably a dickhead with dirty feet

>You know what?
>I will come and take them

Attached: Eric Butts soy cry.png (1378x1710, 1.6M)

enjoy getting arrested now. modss mod mods

What do you think happens when you ignore any other subpoena

That guy is ugly

I'm arguing for reasonable inferences. I don't hate Trump supporters. Wouldn't argue if I did.

Jews and Christians are the real enemy and you want to go pick fights with derps

Are you lead poisoned?

Attached: 1462584504433.jpg (475x350, 26K)

That's not true at all though

Then why do they always get outnumbered?
There's a difference between calling someone a cuck on the interner and actually being a real life Neo Nazi

And you've been interpreting his point wrong, where's your logical inference?

>modern day Caligula
>being this delusional

Attached: 1578630224881.jpg (474x338, 23K)

Stfu!

>implying you're willing to put in that effort
Also, they would figure out you're LARPing pretty quickly. The truth about people comes out pretty fast these days

It was wrong.

German-Jews aren't nececarrily counted as Jews.

Jews have been masquerading as Germans for over 1000 years.

Ha, you wish I looked like that
I'll use all necessary force to make sure these scumbags know the rules

STOP BULYING ME. YOURE PUSHING ME TO DO THINGS IM NOT WANTED TO DO. THIS IS YOUR WHITE PPLS FAULT FUCKING NOW I HAFVE TO DESTROY MY LAPTOP. IM GONG TO KILL MYSELF.]\

IUY HAP[Y. FUCKING ASSHOLE . LEANVE ME ALONE. IM JUST A MINOR8UTY AND U HATE ME. LEAVE ME A LOFN IM AN AT UNI AND I NEED MY SAFE SPACE. SCREENSHOT THIS FOR ECVIDENC.E

>all the leftist cope ITT

Attached: Pepe salty chips.png (604x555, 258K)

Attached: 1579147603206.jpg (800x628, 83K)

Freedom and justice are probably overrated anyway.

Are you okay with being conned by a bunch of Jews?

Attached: Tjuden1b.png (320x210, 157K)

Attached: 1568843652460.jpg (400x600, 47K)

Schitt is 0-8 so far.
Let's see how many other amendments he's gonna fail.

>Ha, you wish I looked like that
>I'll use all necessary force to make sure these scumbags know the rules

Attached: soy 5.jpg (642x654, 58K)

Attached: 1564089551186.jpg (600x500, 55K)

Attached: 1555244158602.jpg (1208x1179, 194K)

Attached: 1565726326330.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1550481158209.jpg (236x353, 15K)

Attached: 1576837354983.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Do you actually think he's objectively handsome? His facial features don't mesh well
Don Draper is a much better example of white handsomeness

Attached: 1560270404654.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Attached: 1551488898037.jpg (242x208, 9K)

Attached: 1571656588217.jpg (263x192, 11K)

Do we learn Russian or Chinese?

HAHAHAHA. I hope every leftist kills themselves after Trump gets acquitted and wins reelection

Attached: 1578977008381.png (640x998, 543K)

I wonder why the alt right claims to hate Jews so much, but blindly worships Trump

Attached: 1558970736350.png (500x638, 161K)

leave me alone asshole

Attached: 1555406430709.png (500x397, 67K)

Attached: 1570137398594.png (500x518, 124K)

Attached: 1564136407019.png (200x269, 38K)

NOOO TRUMP YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A NEOCON

Attached: jews.png (652x754, 223K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1576426926168.png (507x598, 501K)

Are you excited because you are a Jew or you just like to pretend you are one?

This also isn't true
Jews made up 18% of slave owners at best

Hey. Dont be dissin on Hardees mon

>Iran
>white
Spencerpedes should off themselves

Attached: 8707C631-3E37-4F81-95AB-89C71DA00ECA.jpg (489x323, 105K)

>I think I shoot them too if them too if they invade.
This. The United States is a multiple front battle where every citizen is armed. How many Chinese bug people do you think are trained to fight in snow, swap and desert against natives who all have hi-powered weapons?

Attached: 1539318944168.gif (386x250, 1.36M)

Keep memeing kid, I know you won't actually do anything when I literally grab your guns

Lead poisoning and fetal alcohol syndrome is a hell of a drug

Any "White" person that supports Judeo-Christianity is a traitor.

Anyone supporting either the Republican or Democratic party in America is a traitor

Attached: Tjuden1d.png (704x390, 666K)

He is a Neocon!! Did you miss the part where he assassinated an Iranian general the other day?

See this postand dilate tranny. 5 more years.

Attached: immigration.jpg (814x1024, 105K)

This guy again...

He probably also thinks it's best to marry Asian girls

Found the Jew.

>NOOO NOT MY HECKIN GOOD BOI GENERINO TERRORINO FALALFELWOOFER
His deep fried dick will always be online

the cucks lost. awsome

Underage Neocon detected
Even Pat Buchanan spoke out against this

the great thing about this, is the American people (and regular republicans) will say "wow this was a real cover up...". I LOVE IT -- the GOP is doing everything to destroy credibility, and fuck themselves in 2020.

"Give them enough rope..."
Their corruption knows no bounds. Americans know there's evidence. The GOP is trying so hard to stifle it. It will come out. The GOP will pay the price in November.

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

Mentally ill kike...

No you didn't

Trump is a bit of a cuck, though. I would much prefer we had someone like Darrell Castle as president

>Keep memeing kid, I know you won't actually do anything when I literally grab your guns

Attached: soy cry 5.png (225x224, 8K)

The more illegal shit you do, the more people we get to put in prison

*Shrugs*

Not like you idiots can actually do anything anyway you stupid Jews.

Attached: Tjuden1c.png (877x495, 698K)

So you just like sucking Jew dick for fun then?

>NOOO WE LOST PAT BUCHANAN!!
He’s so based. The US should just tuck tail and run anytime there is even a hint of aggression towards it and should never use force against anyone for any reason. Now, let's bring on Tulsi Gabbard, even though she's a CFR, gun grabbing and open border whore, to tell you how Orange Man is Bad and present her as a "sane" democrat in order to build her for the future. Let's never ask her about her group photo with those Anitifa leaders or why she freaked out when Trump pulled out of Syria and cried about muh Kurds? I mean, I thought she was against foreign entanglements. Really makes one think
It's also pretty based how he's against female circumcision, but totally in favor of it for men.
Thanks Pat!

Attached: 100 miles.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

when did this become a gay thread?

Dude nobody gives a shit if we withhold some more military funds to Ukraine.

Detroit niggers can't even find Ukraine on a map.

Attached: Jew ZOG.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>the GOP is doing everything to destroy credibility, and fuck themselves in 2020.
lmao you faggots are delusional, enjoy impotently voting for Biden. I hope a bunch of your friend kill themselves when Trump wins AGAIN.

Attached: 1570653661703.jpg (375x289, 58K)

So why attack unarmed people with bikelocks, chains etc. If your not affriad.
You shouldn't need that to attack somone you outnumber in a large group. People are not afraid they just dont like being attacked. You do notice they are still their not running

>Not like you idiots can actually do anything anyway you stupid Jews.

Attached: US Congress Jews list.png (1892x878, 265K)

He has a General to win, of course he compromises. Perfect is enemy of the good, I’m pretty happy with Trump and so is my investing account

I don't give a fuck about Tulsi. I'm not a leftist, I'm a small government conservative.
And what about Ron Paul? Him and his ilk are vehemently opposed to intervention in Syria

When you entered

Thats what I keep saying

>almost all Dems
Really makes me think

*hissssss yessssss* tell them breaking the law means nothing to our kind *hissssssss* tell him again *hisssssssss yesssssssss* then say maga 2020 *hisssssssss*

Attached: JEW SA!.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Ironically, many anons calling Trump a Jew are Jews themselves.

Attached: 1553467326513.jpg (890x876, 229K)

If we are basing the actions of one person and saying the entire group they supposedly supported is the exact same.

Most Trump supporters are Jewish pedophile traitors that would have been either deported or hanged 50-100 years ago.

The last two people we did hang were Jewish spies.

So proving propaganda wrong is now fellatio? Not surprised how little you know about sex

Trump never ran as an isolationist. You’re a fool if you thought he would govern like Ron Paul. He ran on building up our military and projecting force.

While he's not as bad as pretty much anyone the Dems would run, he does dumb shit too often.
I live in a solid blue state, so I'll vote for either the Lolberts or Constituberts

Just like that, stay on the defensive. I'll be on the offensive for my whole life

now call him a "leftist *hissssssssss* and a snowflake *hissssss yesssssssssssssss!!!* destroy him *hisssssssssssssssss* even though he's an American, let him know your allegiance is to Israeli Jews! *hissssssssssssssss!*

Attached: Israeli Jews for Trump.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

new thread

They're not, this is just Posturing. The Rules call for the Witness stuff to happen after opening Arguments next week.

Dudes got a point. A real leftist group would be called terrorist now

>makes cringey false-flag anti-Jew post from a leftist perspective while defending Zionist military expansion into Ukraine

Wew lad.

Attached: Aryan Nazi right-wing Chad bullies leftist soy Wojak.jpg (1496x901, 170K)

I thought the alt right was staunchly non interventionist? Especially with Russian allies

get in here to keep the discussion going

Whats the matter with amazon?

It isn't propaganda, because I have done the census research myself you fucking idiot.

There were many families that were Jews and hid it prior to the 1800's.

I've heard from enough republican consultants tonight, they're furious

somehow you have this retard-confidence that trump's going to win in 2020 -- without having expanding his base. moreover dems haven't even chosen their candidate yet, once they do that candidate's polls shoot through the roof

trump's have been at 42% for 3 years.
lower than any 1 termer :)

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)

Accuracy ;)

Defeat the propaganda with facts my friend

yessssssss the israelis love the Demssss *hissssssssssssss yesssssssss*

Attached: Israels Bitch.png (275x183, 100K)

It's an evil globalist megacorp that treats its employees like shit.

Taurus is actually pretty legit nowadays, atleast when it comes to revolvers, theyve proven to be better than colt.

this user is correct and based

ABANDON BOTH PARTIES ITS THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE AMERICA

Are you having a stroke? Everything the House admitted is automatically part of the Record.
Are... you saying that the House rushed the Hearings and voted to Impeach without allowing all the evidence to be admitted?

More saying thar it isnt brave to hit somone with a bikelock in a large group then sau people ate scared.