Alright fags I need advice or some shit... (I'm 18, fuck you mods)

Alright fags I need advice or some shit... (I'm 18, fuck you mods)

basically the new student in class who is a heavy alcoholic wants to drink with me and i guess i accidentally agreed to that last week (i was just saying mhm yeah while he was talking to me..) and now hes bringing rum in a water bottle so we can drink it at school during our fieldtrip tomorrow and like man i really wanna graduate hes all hyped and idk how to tell him no... he really wants to be my friend and like... he's so fuckin excited idk what to say...

Attached: hmm.png (910x604, 120K)

update: He's telling me shit about how he wants to kill himself and how this is all hes looking forward to... i dont know what to do....

Man up and tell him the honest truth of why you dont want to drink with him BEFORE the day of. If he cant understand why you dont want to then fuck him...

Or just make sure you bring breath mints and just take baby sips.

bro... he just confessed his love to me. I'm fucking uncomfortable.

Like I said. Find strength in the truth.

update part 2: he's confessed his love to me. I've only known him for 2 weeks max. (femanon) This is fucking terrifying. He is saying shit like how im the only reason why hes alive. Bros... wtf does a nigga do in this situation.

Not your job to deal with that, plus he’s probably just capping to try to pressure you into talking to him

This guy is not your fucking problem. You're 18, sort your own shit out before involving basket cases like this guy. I know it sounds cold, but you need to believe that to your core. The guy is crying for attention. Dont feed into it, it's a bottomless fucking pit of misery. Live life on your terms and set an example for him to follow. If he actually cares about you, he'll rise to your level. If he doesnt then he never cared enough to earn your time and attention. You're adults now. Welcome to the big leagues where decisions like these snowball.

yeah he really is trying to get my attention. He sent me a long fucking paragraph about how beautiful i am how hes in love etc etc and I responded with "I'm sorry i have a bf" and now hes, like the fucking retard he is, drinking an entire bottle and saying shit about how hes doing it tonight and i dont wanna end up like that one girl michelle carter (cuz the media loves that shit) for ignoring this fag whos threatening to kill himself/not taking the bullshit. He knew i had a boyfriend from the start.

Ghost him/cold shoulder. Emotional blackmail is a faggot move. If he does or doesnt do it, it's a win win. Respect yourself and expect others to respect you as well. He obviously doesnt. Babying him will only prolong the pain. Drop the bomb and say that hes acting like bitch, you wont accept emotional black mail, and (at your descretion) that if he cleans up his act and becomes respectable (long time sober and no emo drama) that you'll actually talk to him. In my experience I'd say 50/50 there's no fixing him though.

echos act 3 3 freeze

id be careful you never know what these types of people are capable of
you could be looking at a Elliot rogers situation

yeah im just gonna see if he shows up at school tomorrow. I'm just gonna ignore that fucking manchild because I'm not too good with confrontation. I sincerely hope that he finds peace with himself because this could end up very very poorly like suggested. Any advice on how to defend myself if he tries physically hurting me?

3 freeze his ass

thats not your job to make him feel better. Tell him straight that he needs to get his own shit together otherwise he'll just be a burden to anyone he's close to or will ever get close to. THEN ghost him

why do that when I can use za hando and send him to yonder glen?

I mean, you obviously led him on

Well, I suppose I can see how one can think that but keep in mind that he knew I had a boyfriend and I hardly talked to him. At all. I was distant from the start.

don't stick your dick in crazy dude.

you bail. you tell him he's a nice guy but you aren't looking for anything and you should keep shit to class only. make sure he never gets your fucking address, stay nice, be polite, thats it.

you need to nip this in the bud asap or else he will be a fucking limpet for years and maybe stab you when he eventually gives up

alternatively: act like a pussy now, dont be firm, and feel super uncomfortable and trapped around him because you cant say no.

>source: exclusively date fucking clingy girls

Attached: 1523432022809.jpg (6000x4000, 1.47M)

(given that I somewhat agreed to try some booze with him)

Just be nice to him if anything, it might be all he needs

Sometimes people will say they're going to harm themselves to emotionally manipulate people into caring for them or giving them attention. It only makes things worse if you show him that what he's doing will work against you.

tell him that you cant reciprocate and then something like "if you're willing to end your life if I dont love you back then you probably should just kys"

You're going to be the first to go during the pep rally, kek