I was rejected by the love of my life. My life is completely pointless now. What do I do...

I was rejected by the love of my life. My life is completely pointless now. What do I do? I loved her more than I loved myself.

Attached: keepgoing.gif (500x450, 25K)

Basically you just gotta learn to be happy with yourself. If you dont, the rest of your life is gonna suck. It never turns out well trying to pile some meaning into life into someone else

I can't be happy with myself. I am nothing. I am no one.

you're okay. don't let your love for others down. embrace it. you're a good person for having that ability. because most of us would have just set her ass on fire and moved on.

Thank you, user.

So what? That doesnt mean you have to stay that way. If you say you're nothing then you can be whatever you want.

Then do something. And stop crying about being a loser go lift or learn to drive or something. Take up a craft literally anything. For the love of god do not determine your worth on one woman you somehow fell in love with when you never even dated her.

keep going. move forward. that one is out there.

This was true love. You people would not understand love, no offense.

(Im the first user) Yeah yeah true love and all that. I had my true love. You know what it amounted to? Basically the same thing. It amounted to jack shit. You can think its special but in the eyes of the world it has no meaning. People find true love all the time. People live happily ever after all the time. People lose their true love all the time. People die miserably. The world keeps turning. I guess what Im trying to say is that it really doesnt matter. You wake up the next day and think to yourself 'now what?'

Based Cringe. Inspiration for the generation

I'm married to my best friend from middle school bro. She is my actual partner for life and soul mate. Sorry, but YOU don't know what love is....

You got obsessed with a girl who didn't feel the same way and romanticized this whole scenario.

You sounds pathetic brother, pick your head and and keep it moving. Find another girl. Or just kys, none of us care enough.

God speed OP

Attached: 70242468_2747924515218076_5814513402336247808_o.jpg (1157x600, 47K)

Move past it and move on. If you dont know how you can be happy then you spend the rest of your life trying to find that happiness.

but you're still stuck being you and not that bum who just posted a log meme. you cant stop true love. its your cursed gift. fuck everyone who doesn't get it. try using it to your advantage next time.

I will kms.

I am who I am and you are who you are. Cant change that. You gotta just work with what you're given. Shake your head a little bit, tell yourself 'well fuck' and then go try to find something better to do. Sitting down and thinking will only get yourself so far.

There are literally millions of people who are "The One." Stop dwelling in misery and move forward

Been there. 25 years ago when I was in high school. Now I'm attractive to many and have a great job and plenty of money. I wouldn't give her the time of day. I date women younger and far hotter than her. Life works out just fine.

>love of my life
>wasn’t even with her

Attached: 9B1F5416-35E9-4997-9602-3D75559FE67E.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Trips don’t lie

Attached: DB28D178-2729-465D-9F1E-F1601660BE14.gif (360x240, 1.52M)

You get up and sacrifice your time on this earth to the dumbell rack get off Cred Forums get on /fit/ and love isn't everything in life even Facebook mom's actually do other things then talk about kids.

Shit man you can receive all the advice and best intentions from strangers on here but if you dont use it yourself and do nothing it doesnt mean a thing. Only one who can run your life is you. You gotta be the one to walk on your own feet. Others can guide you but the one to take that walk is yourself. Happiness isnt something you just arrive at one day. You gotta walk that path by yourself. You gotta walk that walk your whole life. Gotta keep going because it can go away faster than you can find it. Sometimes its hard but its not impossible. You gotta chase after that shit as hard as you can. Obviously whatever you're doing right now isnt working. Thats the first step right there. Ive said all I can. Make of it as you like, do what you will. Good luck.

You animals wouldn't understand true love. I love her so much xoxo. My life is the most miserable existence in the history of humanity.

going out on trips, nice

Attached: 1wBWVHV2COvujKFo7aqyjwQ-700x435.jpg (700x435, 24K)

The only person worthy of your love is yourself

Doubt it

love life and experiences, what do you love to do is your love for someone an attachment? do you have i cant be alone syndrome thats for bitches, male is a fucking structure to admire therefore never in reach, bitches like HSV aka not attached have options so love you more than me = bye bye pumpum, peace from a god

you have now learned the lesson that women are crazy.