I'm fucked Cred Forumsros. I'm fucking fucked

I'm fucked Cred Forumsros. I'm fucking fucked.

>be me
>18 y/o Turk living in Germany
>cute 26 y/o Turkish hijabi works in bakery next to my workplace
>go there every saturday
>always talk a little with her when I have the chance
>she put her number on my sandwich saturday
>texted her and picked her up that night
>she gave me head in the car
>felt amazing
>gave me head every day after her work
>wednesday cooked dinner for me at her place and lost my virginity to her
>felt amazing and came in her
>after sex she talked about marriage
>I agreed to marry because I'm a beta and will never get another girl
>my parents found out about this today
>they're not happy
>I can only leave home for school and must come back inmediately
>now locked in my room
>her family wants me to marry her because I fucked her and came in her
>she wasn't a virgin, but claims I took her virginity
>she wants to flee with me to her small village in Turkey and has bought tickets for tomorrow
>her brothers will drive me to the airport

What should I do Cred Forumsros? She is really hot, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to marry and move to Turkey. Also my parents are fucking fuming and would come and get me even if I went there.

Attached: IMG_6635.jpg (640x926, 27K)

More pics

I need advice.

Attached: IMG_6637.jpg (640x766, 24K)

You live in Germany, get over your Turkish gay traditions user, and no, I'm also Turkish so it's not racist, faggot.

Just fucking stay here and don't forget, if she wants to ruin her life to be with u, she must be fucked up.

Attached: IMG-20200123-WA0002.jpg (1073x1071, 123K)

stay safe, king.

I don't think I'll ever find anouther girl though. I'm really bad with girls.

You're just an idiot kys

who tf fakes his virginity at his 26 btw, she's a normie, user

Attached: IMG_20200122_002533.jpg (666x608, 40K)

No she wasn't a virgin.

well in turkey its easier to sell you for organs. Chick sucks you off daily and lets you cum inside... bait for virgins. Op stay the fk in Germany if its real love you both get job, rent apartment and live on.

You are 18 and probably have no work experience or haven't finished highschool so tf are you planning to do in Turkey. You will live in poverty and she will leave you 100%.

dude, you're talking about living in a shit country. And ur fucking 18 just fucking chill out and go with the flow. Who tf leaves Europe for Turkey?

Attached: nw6id7fbxbc41.jpg (750x732, 50K)

this

I've finished high school. I'm in university right now. Turkey is really cheap, especially the rural part and if my parents send us some euros. My wife said they will. Than we'll live comfortably.

Best to go back home user.
Go home to turkey, marry her, start a family and be happy.

If you stay in germany then you family will always look down on and resent you. But going home to start a family? cant be mad at that.

But for marriage isn't that weird, right?

I don't know they're pretty mad that I wanna marry her. They want me to finish college and stuff and marry when I'm close to my thirties.

Never follow a bitch anywhere.
If her family wants you to marry her and you want to marry her as well, do it on your terms, listen to your family and wait this shit out.
Don't get married so young if you're a beta, you'll stay a beta if you marry.
Take some time, grow a bit with or without her and soon you'll be a chad
Speaking from exp.

that's stupid. so she use you for long term money sponsor?

Have you considered your parents know whats best and this girl is roping you into this and lieing about her virginity?

She’s manipulating the whole situation and its a good sign you dont want this relationship, bail on this one.

Just growing and getting older doesn't change anything do. I still feel the same like I was when I was 14.

Have you seen her parents? Did they actually say that or she might mad all that marriage story up?

No she wants to marry me.
I already knew she wasn't a virgin she told me, but her fanily doesn't. I'm just scared of moving there, but I'll have to because I don't think a girl will ever love me again.

I was a beta loser for a long time, when you hit about 24 or 25 you'll change a lot. Stay single, don't be afraid of missing out on one girl. Tons more come around as you get older.
You are a beast, a king, a fuckin boss.
You might not feel it but give it time. You'll get there.

I mean my parents heard it from other people so I'm pretty sure they also know about it. So she can't be lying.

If shes lieing to her family shes lieing to you, youll just be her little play thing.

You're 18. You don't know shit about life, what you want, what relationships are and what women are like.
Also, she's 26... I mean not to be 'ageist' or w/e the fuck people want to call it.. but that's too much of an age difference. She'll never really respect you nor see you as a man.

How can she be 26 but not already be married if she's willing to get hooked up with you on the spot like that? Is she fuckugly? If not, then she should have already had plenty of older more mature guys to pick from...

So either she has some sort of fetish for younger guys...
Her personality is completely garbage..
She's literally manipulating you...
Or this whole 'let's get married' thing is a spur of the moment thing that she might in 1 month realize was a huge mistake and then she'll leave you stranded in Turkey, estranged from your family.

I'd say don't do it, but I'm not of your ethnicity nor religion/culture so whatever I say might not be applicable/appropriate to your situation.

What do you exactly mean by 'little play thing'?

Basically it's a jab towards the fact that women are, by and large, manipulative.

They will try to manipulate men anyway they can.. and if you let them they'll wrap you around their finger, milk you for all you've got and then leave you for some chad because they've lost all respect for you.

Damn more pics pls

My parents think that the only reason she chose me is because my parents are economically well of but I don't think she is a golddigger.

Dont do it, op.

This is 100% a trap.

I don't think her parents will accept divorce though.

Well,
Your parents are older and probably wiser than you are.

What are you basing your beliefs on that she isn't a gold digger? What about you makes you attractive towards a woman such as her?

Also, free life-tip: All relationships between men and women are transactional and when you boil it down to the essential basics all women are whores. They trade access to their body for provision and protection.

Why is it a trap?

Post nudes

Story sounds fake but if real marry her shes hot why not lol

Well, if you can marry under a solid prenup so that she won't talk half your/your parent's stuff once shit goes sideways I'd say go for it.. If she gets mightily upset about you asking to maintain financial independence then that's a clear indicator of where her real priorities lay. :)

hey OP, Belgian neighbour here
don't ruin your life for just some girl you fucked once. I dated a Turkish girl once and yes, they can be pretty fucked, but this is insane. Turkey is fucked, stay with us in western-europe bitte

I don't know she thinks I'm intelligent and I listen to her problems

Being 18, it must seem like 99% of the time your parents are wrong. And those are probably accurate statistics.

However, this is that 1% situation where your parents are actually right. You could potentially fuck things up for good. AND ruin your relationship with parents. And end up raped and HIV+. And dead. Or all the above.

Attached: 5A0D8746-7F6D-45FE-A6AC-B3CBCCEA95E1.gif (640x400, 31K)

Don't do it you fuckhead, you'll regret it so much. Listen to your family and stay in Germany

It's not like I can get another girl anyway

I don't think my parents will give me a single penny if I marry her.

Your odds of "ever getting another girl" will definitely be better if you stay in DE.

Why raped and hiv? There's barely any hiv in Turkey as far as I know.

OK first things first:
>her brothers will drive me to the airport
Is she going to drive with you?

You wouldn't be the first slob dumped at an airport and laughed at...

Still really fucking low?

Yes. We're flying together

Your getting groomed lmao its bait. Your gonna hop on a plane and once you get off shes gonna put a bag over your head and end up on Liveleak.com

Marry her bro, start a family and live a good life.

listen to me retard, dont marry her. You have a German passport you can pull a traditional Turkish girl easily. Dont fucking do it shes a thot.