I live freakishly close to our boy Greg

I live freakishly close to our boy Greg.

debating what could be done. good pranks?

he lives in gig harbor, an hour from me.

wat do? Also, theories on this guy? Groomer? CP? Pedo?

Kinda wanna hand out flyers to all his neighbors, maybe gps his car? bug his house? Any thoughts?

Attached: 13740405.jpg (500x281, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikejaxontruth7/status/1204943057176670209?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=vozNQX6Ye1A
youtube.com/watch?v=9UQzJJg-UrM
youtube.com/watch?v=GKO6D2Lz_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=p-0vidBw3sw
youtube.com/watch?v=0xY2q1fk0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssg4QuaMvX8
youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Spil1J10
youtube.com/watch?v=zHBNWbmZtRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnnj1Rlv8Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru70lH9xetw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_nQhGR0K8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y0g0_Or4z0&feature=youtu.be&t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=VaGjAhqpX3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

burn a cross in his yard

Bump

Throw a baby doll onto his 2nd floor window

Shit in a diaper and put it on his lawn.

im debating cutting water and power to his house.

from what i have been able to see is he does have cameras all over that bitch.

but cover up license plates, head in and just generally fuck his shit up would be funny to.
i was thinking of just stealing a car and driving into his house and fucking his property value up.

anyone know if this is an HOA neighborhood?

bruh >.< XD

harmless self bump

godspeed OP
onion boy deserves worse

Plz OP you need to deliver something yes

Throw shit ton of salt all over his grass

>Also, theories on this guy? Groomer? CP? Pedo?
until he's charged, I don't see any point in stirring the pot. I've seen a lot, but not all the videos and 'evidence' it looks bad but i can't say if it was illegal. leave it to the DA in his area and the courts.

public figures talking about him have to be careful what they say. i'm sure the dude is so broke that he's itching to sue people for libel.

with that in mind, if you don't care about getting arrested or some shit, go ahead and harass the guy.

I don't know or care what he has done but you should tell his neighbours that he's a dangerous threat against children maybe even put some flyers up. That would be a good prank

If onion boi did what he's being accused of, I hope he goes to jail, but I just want to take a moment to say fuck Chris Hansen. He was on private property where it was made clear he was not welcome. Why is he above the law? All journalists are shit and should be shot whenever they think they have the right to harass someone on their property, whether the person is guilty or not.

Call 911 on his ass if you spot/hear any abuse. If he is acting extremely retarded and if not becoming a threat to himself, contact the police. He's committed several acts of harassment, grooming, amongst lists upon lists of acts of degeneracy. Peel that asswipe new fucking layers.

>HOA neighborhood?
HIGHLY regulated HOA neighborhood. onionboi was fined 90k for landscaping his backyard not compliant with ordinance or some shit.

I live in Bremerton, Washington - 28 minutes from Greg & Lainey's house in Gig Harbor. Been by their house quite a number of times since my Grand Ma only lives 2 blocks down from them. Didn't even realize it was their house til I saw that Chris Hanson video where he walked up an knocked on Greg's door. I knew he lived in Gig Harbor from talking to my cousin, who sees him an his mentally ill freak wife in town all the time.

Dude's a piece of shit. Hope the FBI conclude their investigation soon and arrest him & Lainey.

He destroyed wetlands, it wasn't as simple as the HOA getting worked up about him not being complaint with their rules. He did an actual bad thing and got nailed for it.

Hey, neighbor. Live in Port Orchard here. Also have family in Gig Harbor. Yea, you see Greg and his trans-trender retard wife at Dairy Queen and safeway pretty frequently. Everyone in town hates him. He's got the Pierce County sheriff investigating him and Taylor - Lainey's real name - for child endangerment, child neglect and a whole host of other charges. Hope he gets hit with state charges too.

Which location if you can remember it?

Pardon? What location of what?

Dairy Queen. The one you mentioned to be precise.

>851▶
> (You)
>Dairy Queen. The one you mentioned to be precise.
Duno, my 1st cousin and her boyfriend took a bunch of photos of him an Taylor a few times he came in when they were there. Not sure which one it was, tho.

OP i LIVE in gig harbor and ive seen him at the gig harbor costco before this recent controversy

cutting his water and shit would be gay theres nothing you can really do, theres no point

someone you should visit and have a chat with though is martin cabello, he lives in puyallap and im sure hes more welcoming of visators than this faggot

Then in that case, good thing I looked it up.

5118 Point Fosdick Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, United States.

That's the one he may have went to (assuming the stuff you've elaborated on thus far rings true).

Pierce County is in Gig Harbor, so I'd assume this could be one of them. If not, then my bad lol.

aw leave martin alone

Good idea

OP..You aint gna do shit faggot

Even if he isn’t convicted, does change the fact that he’s a humongous faggot

Bremerton fag that posted up thread, there's a large number of photos people posted in different subreddits of him eating at the Gig Harbor Dairy Queen with his two kids. Not sure if that helps out you zeroing in on the location, but it's worth checking out prob.

The Home Owners Association is an authoritarian and unconditional group and each and every one of them should be sent to prison for dictating what people do on there on fucking property.

Fuck HOA

Attached: 1578395670377.png (1000x652, 134K)

Chris hansen already got him

ive been saying that for years. pretty sure everyone who wasn't a 12 year old fangirl did the same.
but yeah Hansen should back off. for his own sake. i think he knows better but he's trying really hard to be relevant again.

Hansen is good at what he does but he's riding that 'onionboibad' bandwagon pretty hard. he's going to end up looking like a dumbass if charges aren't filed. I guess we'll see.

Link me to it amigo. I'm just an user who's absolutely curious. Far as I know, we could just learn more and more information about onion boy's wife here. Taylor Lainey, 25 years of age, currently residing in Pierce County, Gig Harbor, Washington, USA. Since he is around the same place OP is, our buddy OP here could pull some pranks at the dairy queen. Make friends with the insufferable faggot, find his computer, and destroy the shit out of it. Leave afterwards, mission success.

Fuck HOA, limo dick faggots made me take down a fucking American flag. What the fuck.

Indeed, onion boy might be a loon but property rights should be respected. If Chris wants to bait pedos to come to him great otherwise he should be fucked with in other ways that don't infringe on his rights.

isn't that against your rights of freedom of speech?

i agree. that's why i moved out of katy and out west on some land. hoa is for faggots and Karens with no real day jobs.

twitter.com/mikejaxontruth7/status/1204943057176670209?s=21

I found this

Washington anons pls confirm

Attached: EC282E9E-BEEE-40A5-950A-47AE00F23899.jpg (750x741, 300K)

yup thats the garbor dairy queen

Fucking based madlad

yeah. but the way HOA works is that unless you take them to court over it, they will just keep being, well, HOA.

Bump for washington vigilante justice

Call the police say that you hear someone screaming for help In his house and that you heard a gunshot wait until 2:00am when he sleeping

Attached: FA23BCE2-1D98-4CD9-80C8-8221E3FCAE16.png (500x709, 122K)

RIP Amerifats dealing with highly regulated HOA areas.

Oh mate das not hoa complaint, no flowers beds and victor garden's for you.

Attached: 1578515429097.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Apparently not according to the HOA dictators that fuel their powertrip boners with my housing complex. Fuck I’m gonna move out of here as soon as I can. Maybe take a shit on the lawn as I leave.

Attached: 8853F9F8-5995-4722-B28F-7BA496E037BE.jpg (640x427, 83K)

Plant it in the garden, so that the next guy tries to plant something, they'll already accidentally touch shit.

I really like this gif, man. Here’s one for your troubles.

Attached: C21DAC7B-CBB6-444E-8C0E-1AD87D487884.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

it sucks but it's not every neighborhood, and every hoa is different. what they do is send you a fine in HOPES that you give into it and pay. they can't force you to do shit w/o taking you to court.

Yeah a flag ain’t worth court costs. But that doesn’t make it any less fucked.

Sucks man. I'm sorry you guys go through that.

Nah, a lot of neighborhoods are unincorporated. I made a mistake moving into this disguised shithole.

not like canada's any better, what with a joke of a PM and what have you.

bruh i be from kitsap as well.
beers if you legal, if not good on your observations
home owner here and i dont fuck with HOA either.
mostly asking to make sure not gated community.
I'm looking to expose him on some real shit user style. No chris hansen face shit. i might pick up a junker and throw it through his house tho cause fuck this fool.
100 bucks on CL and i make sure seller files online and drive a car through his house.
maybe a quick arson.
hard thing is i need to make sure theres nobody in the house for moral purposes.
mostly want to packet sniff his house and pull anything i can from him. i mean its contraversial but this fool is clearly on some RSO type shit.

i would never

chris sees things in small terms.
he confides in the state
most confide in direct action rather than asking the law to do their bidding

i aint gonna fuck with his house if theres anyone inside. but fucking up his shit is imperative. this CP lurker dude needs to go.

Appreciate it, man.

Shall I suggest we, Cred Forums, take action against this cuck?

I had a bitch living near me who was vice chair or some shit of the neighborhood HOA. Her name was Karen, mid 60s, short gray hair, and lived alone with like 4 or 5 cats. Speaks for itself

But yeah our dues went to installing sidewalk access ramps on EVERY street in a half mile radius because of one, ONE person complained that they were discriminated against due to a disability. They never used them.
Look on google maps, 'castle springs dr, katy'

so glad I'm out of that bullshit.

I really want to see his child. From what we know his son is already old enough to go to school and play games, so theoretically he might see what his daddy did in the past and especially his recent 'meltdown' videos. I wonder how he feels himself about that. And also about the fact that his mother is now a 'male' with an asian name, which is the most degenerate thing you can think of

You New fags are fucking losers if this shit happen 10 years ago they would call of lit up his house with pizza delivery fake 911 calls all kinds of crazy shit. You guys are the reason Cred Forums went to shit

Attached: F596DE38-59FA-481E-835F-B043F7BD5E61.jpg (720x513, 62K)

I concur.

Dude that kid is gonna end up here, I’m calling it now. God I feel bad for him.

Then do something you colossal faggot.

>Cred Forums

Attached: 67003137-453A-4AB7-A991-4F9C4DA44EC2.jpg (186x269, 14K)

print out a shit load of CP and superglue it to his car.

>home owner here and i dont fuck with HOA either.
>mostly asking to make sure not gated community.
>I'm looking to expose him on some real shit user style. No chris hansen face shit. i might pick up a junker and throw it through his house tho cause fuck this fool.
>100 bucks on CL and i make sure seller files online and drive a car through his house.
>maybe a quick arson.
>hard thing is i need to make sure theres nobody in the house for moral purposes.
>mostly want to packet sniff his house and pull anything i can from him. i mean its contraversial but this fool is clearly on some RSO type shit.
What did the onion do to make you so butthurt? Calm down user he'll be Bubba's bitch soon anyway. You don't need to go off and destroy property.

I suggest we get some of our Cred Forums brethren to track down our onion boi, and start a hell of a time. We need all the manpower we can get to fuck him up silly. More evidence of him being a child abuser, report it to the sheriff, and let the law take it's course.

This, but not CP cause Feds’ll rape you. Do it with other obscene shit, like swastikas, 1488s or something.

Find his number and everyone will flock to the pay phones to make orders from China palace and domino's pizza in mine craft I'm sure.

i dont have any respect for his provate property.
possession is irrelevant
i would like to watch him suffer

good point and noted

i think bugging his house would be ideal. imagine if there was a way to hear what is being said on the inside? i mean lets be real here, he's clearly a chimo. Dr Diddles needs to be REALLY exposed.

start leaving onions on and around his property.

one in the mailbox

one in the news paper (if they still throw that shit)

one in his yard, to later find

one on his car.

just one, single onion a week in a place you know he'd see it.

follow him to the grocery store. you know what aisle he's going down?
place an onion on the shelf

get creative. just don't be seen and don't over do it.
it will drive him mad

kek

kek

Order him like 50 x-large cheese pizzas with onions. Just cheese and onion

Holy shit this
We need Washington anons to rally

conviction matters for criminal law. if youre a public figure and people don't like the shit you do you deserve to get fucked imo

Yeah but hes a pedo and the community should know it. Seeing it all over his car will really open everyone's eyes.

Good old petrol, followed by a match at 2am thru the letterbox. World will thank you.

user, let's fucking do it.

Then drive him crazy, an user above mentioned putting flyers above to warn people he's a child abuser. Make him afraid to leave his home.

If he pulls down a flyer put a new one in its place and he'll be famous in town.
Grocery stores, drug stores, telephone poles, under street signs and on trees on his street corner.

All you need is a simple format to print and to get everyone involved whether they be concerned parents or just user looking to watch a man turn into a train wreck. Start something and people will follow you.

Attached: 1579826072068.jpg (500x647, 51K)

Pineapple man v2 Onion boogaloo.

that's exactly what I was thinking. where's that fucking screencap? I need a kek

Yeah about that. A lot of people dont have letter holes in their houses anymore. Usually people have mailboxes.

i would but i'm balls deep in texas.

Here it is anons. Copy this picture make some flyers throwing it in his mailbox. Put a couple of them in the neighbors next-door and on telephone poles and sit back and watch the crazy shit Unfold

Attached: 2EDFE4AC-AE49-4975-AF27-3571B524F394.jpg (1125x844, 190K)

That freak-show lives in Gig Harbor? I live in Gig Harbor. It is not exactly a big place. I wonder why I've never seen him.

Took me a minute to find.

Attached: pineapple.jpg (1024x716, 86K)

Ever hear about something called hydraulic cement? Basically they use it for patching cracks in in-ground swimming pools. You can get it at most home improvement stores. Drys quick, hardens super strong. An inventive user could come up with millions of things to do with it. For example: at night, go into the sewer, and seal up his drain. Stuff gets watertight pretty quickly. Especially if you time it right so it has a chance to cure before his morning shit. It takes a strong stomach to deal with the stench, but the payoff would be legendary.

lel THIS

or you could turn off the water in to his house and fill the valve cover with the cement.

that shit's pretty heavy for the average person, the bags for dense and bulky. and you need to have a good amount of water.

Bump this is an interesting thread

But you see you are assuming that the anons living close enough are
1) Strong enough to lift the manhole cover
2) Smart enough to find the right pipes
and
3)Able to fit into the manhole.

Kek

Yeah, you could always kill him.

Send in his name and address with a donation to the Church of Scientology to make them think that he is interested in becoming a member. They'll never leave him alone.

Attached: e531392ec35ed1536663d8a8a2bb1392.gif (285x169, 1.48M)

Who is this guy?

they put him near me
undefeated champion of AustralAsia region
whatever would you like with me Zozo???

Well, it was worth a shot.

If only I had access to photoshop right now. I'm sure someone else will make the edit though

I got Photoshop what kind of edit ?

fucking hell. or mormons.

i had someone sign me up for some Mormon newsletter. didn't think anything of it. started getting monthly then weekly visits from Mormon girls. they looked underage and were asking to come inside my place to talk. they had shit for social skills so I know they were programmed and probably didn't think how awkward or wrong that is.

they somehow got my fucking number inviting to me one of their exclusive welcome ceremonies.

like what the fuck.

>inbr hur dur u shoulda fuck em hurrr

jokes aside, I'm felt really concerned for their mental health.

I’m new who is this and what did he do?

This is Justin Bieber’s older brother

Attached: 1146F71C-AA42-4362-8B19-A822FFE9DB0E.jpg (400x500, 26K)

greg gets on Cred Forums sometimes so ur either him or he'll see the thread

Whats his address I'll order 20 onion pizzas to his house

Dude u should fuck em

Why onion? I’m new.

don't post it.
faggot mods will ban you.

Prove it. Kill him

Just crop onion boy over that other image, you don't even need PS or GIMP since normal Micro shit paint will do fine but I like those for being procice and rendering well, make sure the image us easy on ink especially black since ink cartridges are a big scam with no better competitors.

Fuck mods are faggots

yeah i got banned for 25 days for posting a youtube channel that led to a kid getting doxed for abusing a cat.

WHO IS THIS FUCK?

I would Soooo Dress as a baby Carrot and dance on his lawn until he called the cops on me!

For serious thoe. If we truly wanted to get peoples attention. We should do to Onision as we did to Scientology and just show up on his street and just stand there.

Throw tones of baby carrots on his lawn.
XD

Attached: 6471529-close-up-of-baby-carrot-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x863, 72K)

nah you want to bother him....
Order Baby carrots.

I'm willing to take a ban

Based off his personality and attention starved antics he should be dumped into a well and cemented poured over him...in addition to all the thirsty teen girls who fall for his shit because they're vapor chasers as well.

Nothing of value goes missing from the world and the gene pool strengthens slightly.

He's a pedo

OP, prove you are worthy by killing him.

just shoot a gun at his house in a drive by lmao

this is genius

I respect the Mormon Caliphate and their quirky batshit insane lifestyle to much to stick onision into there lives.
We'd never have John Moses Browning without them.

Maybe Onion boy might be interested in Sciencetolgy or the Black nationalist Nation of Islam party though so some one should sign him up.

I'm calling for Operation baby Carrot.

What we do is go to mail Onision baby carrots.
Or show up and toss them onto his lawn.

Serious guys.
Onision is super triggered by baby carrots.

Attached: simple-honey-glazed-baby-carrots-3052490-step-08-01-5c621141c9e77c000159c937.jpg (2696x2696, 685K)

Actually burn his house down

And then go to jail when they track down your phone number and arrest you for calling the police out for a bogus claim. Be smarter.

Ok anons whoever rolls trips I will shove this sausage McMuffin and chicken nuggets up my ass So start rolling boys

Attached: 9F7B2965-A35D-4BC4-B258-CC6B725C9851.jpg (1816x2694, 1.63M)

Indeed but preventing idiocy will hurt people's feelings. Can't allow that now.

user, we start at the DQ on Fosdick. We get DQ employees sticking baby carrots in his blizzards and ice cream.

Quads and you burn his fucking house down. Check em

Onision is officially in this board.

Why?

Crazy pedo who has restaning order from his son.

>Newfags
You've been here for two years, tops...you are a newfag, newfag.

What's up Greg. Fuck any kids lately?

mail him a threatening letter covered in powdered sugar

Yo Onision-chan, why are you such a mistake of nature that needs to be corrected by execution?

I don't know why, they're a great snack.

His kids don't deserve that. Greg is the one who needs to be regulated, not his family.

Well because he has a small dong, Aka a baby carrot.
Pointing this out made him flip out. Like he had his usual ""freack out"" videos.
However when you can read the sociopathic subtext in onision's speech and behavioral patterns. It was vary clear this hurt him ALLOT!

People like him cannot take criticism let along criticism they know is true.
It is why he will only screw teenagers because they have no point of reference.

Attached: 440px-Baby_Carrots_2.jpg (440x440, 32K)

Maybe you jealous obsessed faggots should find something better to do and leave him alone ?

Attached: 304DBA89-6345-43F1-9E14-3992ECB184A6.jpg (720x720, 71K)

Yeah I think we're getting a little bit of track here...

Sounds like something a vegan would say XD

MCshit is gross

>Jealous of someone with over a hundred mental health issues, being abusive to their loved ones, as well as being generally a cunt.
Yeeaaahhh, toootally jealous broooo

A washed up YouTuber who used his "fame" to groom and sexually assault kids. A guy who is still getting paid from YouTube by claiming any video that mentions him. A living turd that requires a plunge.

I vote for killing him.

Oh YAH deff Onision!
I am Sooo jelly of you and your baby Carrot!

Attached: 220px-Babycarrot.jpg (220x144, 9K)

found the fangirl femanon
kys

Now I just gotta sit back and wait for his next video about how people on Cred Forums are mean!

Spare a lawn chair for me user?

so we doing onions or carrots?

>Onision attempting damage control
N-n-no guys! To-totally! Throw some carrots! He he he re-really hates them, I promise!

STFU with this gay shit

Just putting this out there. Like about half those ""fangirls"" are secretly digging up shit on him and funneling it to other you tuber's that love to shit on Onision.
let along Chris Hanson.

Attached: to-catch-a-predator-show-returns.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

my sides
I can just fucking see it
making a video about how he found another onion in his mailbox. having a literal meltdown over the sight of an onion.

Both. Carrots in his DQ, Onions everywhere else.

Whomever you can find, or whomever you know works at dairy queens that Onision goes to, tell them if they see him to put baby carrots in his DQ exclusively. Every other GH user, lay onions all over.

Not a vegan, I grilled some lamb kebabs yesterday with onions and peppers which were quite tasty.
Vegans tend to be crazy which come to think of it explains Onision.

Nothing wrong with veggies and starches in your deit too user.

lawl
youtube.com/watch?v=vozNQX6Ye1A

onion jokes and referenes become a thing. Chris Hansen comes on with new details of the investigation. "... and the more we peal away at the onion ... the more find out the sinister, vindictive side of Onision."

oOHh Looky guys.
Now hes claiming I am Onision...
Gas lighting Much.

Pic related. Giving Onision a hand job

Attached: Baby-Carrot.jpg (640x427, 19K)

Take not guys.

talk about killing onision......talk about onions....nothing!

Mention baby Carrots and suddenly somebody is on the defense.
Coincidence!

Attached: depositphotos_115674684-stock-photo-small-baby-carrot.jpg (1023x864, 46K)

Unbelievable check out his new video he’s really going through tough times I say we all donate money to him and support him all these childish pranks are not cool let’s try to help him

youtube.com/watch?v=9UQzJJg-UrM

Attached: 44A18EA1-93FE-4D32-AD2A-B75EC563E8A1.jpg (842x609, 255K)

Sounds like a fun idea but I think you should just make it passive aggressive and put a winking face on it.

....uhhhhhhhh user no

Maybe he finally kills himself, that would raise an eyebrow

Sage this shit
Who the fuck do you think your talking too here.
We all know greg is living in a nice house with quite a bit of wealth made from his sucking off of a bunch of other youtubers. Likely hes also getting money from his mommy so he isnt doing aweful.
That's the sort of garbage he wants his childish groupies to think.
Get over yourself.

^this but add pictures of onions and baby carrots

youtube.com/watch?v=GKO6D2Lz_ns

the unbelievable horror i will put you through for putting your ugly shitroach abominanation in my kitchen hasn't even begun yet
you didn't make a friend of the 3, horror
youtube.com/watch?v=p-0vidBw3sw

youtube.com/watch?v=0xY2q1fk0DY

I feel sorry for him I never knew onison was going through such awful times why is everybody making up false accusations and try to bully him ?

Attached: 9C231CB0-4C5D-43F9-92BF-ED0C76CC5E38.jpg (810x539, 47K)

this is only the beginning wendigoroach
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssg4QuaMvX8

Attached: 81711192_3053684357989840_3413915580552445952_o.jpg (533x960, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Spil1J10
This is a good one seeing as Sarah Lived with Onision from the age of 14 til she turned 18 where Onision fucked her then kicked her out. Calling her toxic wile he has yet to have a single relationship. Outside of Kai who is bat shit crazy and just as bad as onision is.

Imagine him actually realizing that whilst he has a virtual image of any form trolls will never leave him alone and that every time something bad happens to him he becomes less entertaining thus raking less money every time; imagine him realizing that to live in somewhat stable peace he has to get a real job and not being a le to satisfy himself with internetz clout, what a fucking meltdown

This is Greg or one of his groupies trying to derail the other relevant videos.

no, little boy
i am the 3

So your a butt hurt troll.

Check out this hot loli anons

Attached: EE92CFD9-F4A8-4C15-99D7-6A233C94C91D.jpg (1024x959, 72K)

Greg has a small penis, this is a fact.

Smol carrot

Onision is posting his personal porn collection now. I mean when your Ex's said you beat off to anime child porn, I though they where kidding.

Step 1: buy cyanide from amazon using a library computer and someone elses mail box
Step 2 put the cyanide in his food
Step 3 upload that shit to liveleak so I can cum to it

Kys you stupid fucking troll

I love how much of a socially retarded manipulating punchingbag is he

Touchy.
Did I hit a nerve.

isn't "she" pretty, hivey???
no
here is your Black Sun, who else wants China's Coronavirus???
youtube.com/watch?v=zHBNWbmZtRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnnj1Rlv8Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA

Is anybody gonna do anything?, will OP deliver? is onionboy a literal fag? Are the wetlands ok? Was the hacker Cred Forums caught?

nobody is going to do shit unfortunately

Likely not, but I do enjoy the fact that Onision is here and trying his best to derail the thread with music.

Wtf is wrong with you

Justin Bieber is the real pedophile check out his post on Instagram

Attached: 6DA0274C-A404-460D-AF23-F9759EF807AE.jpg (488x757, 81K)

It would be hilarious if people did mail him baby carrots, and or tossed bags full of them on his lawn.
Its like, if Chris Hanson is a stalker just by knocking on his door. Imagion hos much he will flip out with baby carrots everywhere.

The question is wtf is wrong with a guy who is so peeved by talk of baby carrots.

Do you even english

This post is being derailed by a local farmer in Gig Harbor

Nah, likely roleplay

Ah haha yes

Nope you're just max level autismo. Not even kind of funny

Fuck that pedo onion

How much would it cost to mail the cheapest bags of baby carrots anonymously to onionboy

so I found out he has a discord...wanna hop in and have some fun?

that guys has no value.

Leave him alone, he's hot AF and didn't do anything wrong.

I’m not sure I don’t have his address anymore

Share that Discord link please

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM

Attached: 78459685_1032524487100714_8617974543689973760_n.jpg (840x854, 307K)

lol fuckin white people

Nvm you have to pay to get in like a fucking niggerfaggot

Let’s fuck this nigga up

Op better do some crazy shit

This is bait to derail the post from its intended purpose

My god thats genius.

OMG now thats cringe.

If any of you morons can build a potato cannon, load it up with baby carrots and launch them into his house.

Hey Greg how you been, have you come to terms with your crush on Mr.Repzion yet?

Smolpeen MOAB

are you serious, isn't he still gay for Shane Dawson.

You made a post on Cred Forums wanting our Help on how to fuck over onision there’s your answer

What it's true

Attached: 1kxup2.jpg (335x250, 30K)

No it was actually false

Yeah, he was wanting to slap his tiny peen across Dawson's face.

In my opinion he's a DILF, and who cares what lying sluts say

Godspeed OP

Attached: 1576037076712.png (299x286, 140K)

Op stop being a lazy faggot make some flyers and start putting them in neighborhood and drop one in his mailbox

If dubs OP actually isn't a faggot and does this

Yanno that is an incredible point you made there.
I bet if he didn't look no where near as good, no girl would even be interested in him. Or maybe it is that and all his money.
Or maybe it is the fact he used just as much makeup as most girls do to put on this mask of being attractive.

I digress. Because if any of that was true he wouldn't need to use Kai to bait and switch teenage girls into his house to play at being nanny / sex slaves.

Tacoma checking in

If he gave me a soft bed and plenty of kisses I'd gladly live with him

Attached: Thumbsup.jpg (576x398, 126K)

Fuck if I didn’t live in Los Angeles I would’ve got this shit and put it in his fucking mailbox

Ha 'they' classic, so you wernt even on here 10 years ago you've just watched a few Cred Forums prank videos on youtube, fuck off new fag, Cred Forums has always been shit that's the fucking point of it.

Then you're a vapid whore and no one care what you think, kys.

We all know he wouldn't do that thoe. That would require him being human. All but one of his ex's walked away with nothing positive to say about the guy but whatever.

I'm sure he would love another fuck toy, Also he can use a nanny because he clearly doesn't know how to look after children.
Mind his daughters head, I hear it has quite the dent.

Can you do a demonstration first? I'll do it after

I think he raped his mom, or his mom raped him.

Protip: The newest newfags are the ones who still glorify the site

You think he molests his kids?

The proof is the implicit nature of your vapid fuckmeat existance

Can someone get a discord for this before we hit the cap?

There not teenagers yet.
Once there older thoe. Well. The guy is big into anime porn and the japs to love them some incest.
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pimp them out to his pedo friends at youtube.
I mean why else would they be shielding him.

I think that's what Chris Hansen was implying when he went to go visit him:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru70lH9xetw

What's your point? Because unless you have something of importance to say, no one fucking cares.

^
^
That kinda proves my point about being vapid, but then again I didn't expect much from one of onion pedos groupies anyway you do this

Attached: 1578803452962.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This

This

This

This

This

This

FOUND ONIONBOY. HANG YOURSELF FAGGOT!

Might take me a few tries to get the noose tight enough but I'll do it for you, user chan

Say notice that once it became clear no one here cares for Onision, A loli thread appeared and currently there is a loli getting bondage raped.
Ironic, these are thing that Gregy poo is alleged to be into.

Looks like at least 2 other people agree with him. Maybe you should kys

Attached: 20106640_10212704271383849_9126289743967563185_n.jpg (720x960, 76K)

>Comments are disabled on this video.
just like its creator.
kill yourself Onion

can't tell if you're retarded or throwing out bait

sick bait, both in the context of trolling on this site, and that shit literally being artistic jailbait lmao. i bet you disgusted everyone, and i at the very least can respect the balls to do that.

hey OP, please put flyers up everywhere you live, stating the pedophilic predatory things onion boy has done in the past. Get the word out and make this shit more common knowledge.

>this fucking thread

Attached: it feels so good reaction.png (173x173, 33K)

He's typically near Costco and the Dairy Queen near point fosdick... I saw him a couple of months back and I kinda wanted to ask him if he is a groomer.

No, Interspecies erotic pic, you dick.

He got his Twitch channel back, I think.

Lots of analysis puts this man as living a double life and being fought in the middle. The Spence must be compromised. The neighbors must be compromised. All must be addressed.

Give him the drahkken Lord treatment

T H I S
H H
I. I
S. S

Onision is a pedo. He gets fucked in the ass too.

Attached: DOt9Y6uX4AA4T2K.jpg (585x613, 45K)

Anyone?

Yeah, he uses Cred Forums.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.08 - 23.43.11.33.png (1920x1080, 164K)

I don't think he lets little boys fuck him in the ass, user.

kek

Onision main a video about Social Repost other gay YouTuber being gay with him and their wife fucking. It's real.

Can you repeat that in English? Cause I didn't get a word you said, buddy. What does "Onision main a video about Social Repost other gay YouTuber" even mean?

Please clarify.

u

He's like my brothers and dad when I talk to him on b/. Just throw you and Question and don't even answer you. He's very easy to stop easier than a glow nigga. I wish he would try to have a real conversation since all he's doing here is just beging for brain dead followers.

That guy is pure shit, but, hey, you all are in this thread too... 16yo cringey beta faggots acting like alpha's in a pack rofl

Attached: 68549040_340787113540672_7025586809920815104_n.jpg (720x388, 21K)

When you become fucking gay you dumb gramner nazi faggit.

Attached: [002471].jpg (124x120, 3K)

You're here too

Attached: 34702347-377c-4bb9-a7e3-865ae66a80cf_256.png (256x256, 85K)

No u

And that's exactly what I meant.

Kidnap his family.
Mail them back in pieces over the course of several months. No ransom note. No explanation. Just the USPS delivering boxes of human meat at regular intervals.

>freakishly close to our boy Greg.
>an hour from me

and 200 years ago is a long time, huh,faggot?

taunt him with money or job offers

can anyone tell me what sort of insect gives birth through their anus???
why don't you want to see what you REALLY are???
hey Hardo, you must have died when i SMASHED that moth in my bedroom one night with my tennis racquet, the THICK pus that SMEARED across my wall made me vomit in my mouth a little bit
youtube.com/watch?v=-_nQhGR0K8M

Attached: 008.jpg (750x543, 34K)

>an hour of travel away
>in our area

Put others down to bring your self up. Why isn't that a small person.

Attached: 1549097472446.jpg (293x208, 16K)

SO much cringe...

why would u waste food, faggot? I could eat those
no, not out of your ass. Out of the box they came fresh in

lol, shadman

>acting like alpha's
>alpha's
>'s
>'

Zozzle

shit user how close are you? i live in graham and ive been considering doing some shit to this nigga for lols

taunt him with money and job offfer

Photocopy this and drop it in his mailbox

Attached: 9ACC54B2-440E-42C6-9A77-4D587F96AA42.jpg (1600x1600, 195K)

Shame you couldn’t just trash his social media accounts. Nothing like outing he’s a pedo to all his friends and family, All from the comfort of your own home.

Guys, I'm on my way to his place now with a plastic tote full of shit me and my buds have been collecting for a few weeks now. Going to dump it all over his front steps.

The wost thing OP could do to onision is making it impossible for him to live a double life, make all the drama and shit he carries from the Internet drip into his personal life (neighboors, the whole town, random people living nearby, etc), that would really fuck him up bad

Take some pics and show it to us user

do

Topkek

Shit on his car

Prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y0g0_Or4z0&feature=youtu.be&t=30

IT wants a kiss before dying
youtube.com/watch?v=VaGjAhqpX3k

How about this?

Attached: onision carrot.jpg (1024x1024, 224K)

There's nothing wrong with fucking "underage" girls. They're the most desirable. People just like to look for an excuse to attack people, or to at least be able to talk tough about attacking someone without being considered mentally ill or accused of "terroristic threats"

"They're the most desirable"

Keep lying to yourself user, I hope you dont have the balls to touch any kids

we have spoken. go forth my retarded brethren.

so close

you do this you might be helping their kid. soften the blows when it almost fucking dies from falling out a fuckin window.

Send him andy sixx log memes through the post. People don't realise Onision created the log meme as revenge for andy cutting him out of his life. It was an attempt to smear andy's name but somehow the meme actually made Cred Forumstards LIKE andy. I know this as i was a member of onisions paid discord a few years ago. Dont judge me.

now he HATES the log meme

Attached: yum.jpg (381x410, 51K)

Even if he isn't some times the courts will twist the evidence or boy allow evidence that might prove his innocence. The courts are fucked up sometimes its the emotions that take over. There are lot of rape convictions where wars app messages would have proven some one innocent was not allowed to be used. If Greg goes to court I he might get fucked over. Chris Hansen is a sick fuck he just wants to restart his career calling some one a pede is a serious thing

I don't like this faggot.

Calling some one a peso is dangerous and going to his house the crazies are gonna come out now. Greg's family might be at risk. Hansen seems like a psychopath so probably doesn't care much I wonder if some crazy guy will go and kill Greg

Should we start a dead pool?

What? Are you drunk or are you just a retard?

Pizzas are like, stage one of address leaked, I'll bet you money that every pizza place in his area already has his address blacklisted from the number of pizzas people have been ordering.