What was the last thing that insulted your sensibilities to the point that you were physically nauseous?

What was the last thing that insulted your sensibilities to the point that you were physically nauseous?

Attached: 8e31521b61c03d85caf95b0a7e7199301564534429_fwide.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442
nhentai.net/g/252795/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A nigger got close to me
grossest situation I've ever been in

Attached: __uraraka_ochako_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_jam_orbital__67eb3c8ad17b10d691dbf63aa77e9c02.jpg (1417x1676, 707K)

Watched someone I thought I knew put ketchup on a hotdog bun before he put the hotdog in last week

was stuck in a car with a nig for 15 min straig
also checked
hot

i watched an episode of the cleveland show

sicko

Someone called me a faggot on /b

faggot

i want to fuck uraraka

Attached: uraraka-my-hero-academia.jpg (1280x721, 74K)

same
my goal is to find an irl equivalent and court her with all my might

Attached: __uraraka_ochako_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_rimviolet__da6361d544a9f05f93d653659ae1e443.jpg (1080x1920, 462K)

Some one spit on me once and I cant stop thinking about how vile it was. Happend 4 years ago.

dude she can't be all pure (especially at 16 with hormones raging) im sure she is a freak in bed

Unironically every time i see a nigger posted nude here

that's the best part
teenagers are sexual as heck
she surely is

Attached: 6a3ba8abf8c939fe13862a0dc1da43c7.png (850x674, 587K)

Probably seeing that image of vaginas where anons were trying to guess who they belonged to. Something about "just vaginas" that grosses me out. Same with a girl with unattractive feet. I've actually felt physically nauseous looking at feet I was totally not into. It's like when a girl tells me she's a dancer or does some type of dance. Ballet, cheerleading, I don't care and it doesn't matter. Odds are, those feet will be wrecked after a while. Especially ballet dancers. Woof. They abominate those poor things. Bulging veins and callouses... It's enough to make me blow chunks.

thats actually pretty fucking digusting

doing too much ketamine, lsd and beer while listening to fucked up music

Out with my friends at our watering hole (married in my 30's) and one of our younger friends (early 20's) showed us how Tinder worked

I looked around at all the young people in the room and realized that everyone is filthy and has STD's

now i wanna know what this "fucked up music" sounds like. im sure other anons do too

Moar Ururaka r34 pls!

Not all of them but its scary how many of them are. Just by reading responses here part of the problem is incompetent sex ed that still pushes condom usage as safe sex when its worthless against Herpes and HPV and part of it is the constant exposure to sex and the constant push to normalize. Go ahead and tongue his ass, he's wearing a condom. deviancy.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=BvIrmABMwzx8E7CW)10.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Way back then.

Eat My Rotten Meat
MC Bushpig & MC Mangina
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442

Girl cop gave me disorderly conduct cause "they got a call I cut someone off in traffic" and since she wasnt there to witness it "it's the only violation I can charge you with"

Clean record. 4.0 college student. Debt free because of years working in oilfield.

This bitch put a permanent mark on my record and drew her gun on me. The state I live in is the only state in the nation that doesnt have an expungment process.

This happened 6 years ago and i think about it every day

I don't remember. It was so horribly traumatic that my brain kind of shut down and pushed it to the deepest part of my subconscious

Damn, what state?

Did you not fight the ticket? If so how did you fucking lose lmao. Sounds suspect to me.

The worst part is trying to explain to people I've never been arrested or processed even though I have this mark on my record. No one ever believes me.

Fucking cunt handed me the citation through the window and walked away.
I asked her "wait! what is this?? I have to go to court!?" Her reply, "or i can just arrest you right now and bring you in"

Never looked me in the eyes and said this while strutting across the street to her patrol car.

sadly, most of my pics are >2MB
gladly
Bakugou can suck a cock, Izuku is canon

Attached: 3193823 - My_Hero_Academia Ochaco_Uraraka donburikazoku.jpg (1500x1500, 582K)

North dakota

Yes. Spent 2 grand on a lawyer. Idk how I lost but I did! Apparently 2 witnesses put in a statement.

I think about it every day in the shower and omw to work. Today I even ranted to myself out loud about it haha just talking to myself.

Another thing that fucks with my head is I never realized i cut someone off. So i didnt even get the satisfaction of seeing these snitches get cut off. It was a boy and girl dating but driving in separate vehicles and the called on separate phones apparently.

>Izuku
he has a 9 year olds face with a jacked bod

> sounds suspect

Litterally the reaction I get from everyone. Even my own girlfriend.

>sadly, most of my pics are >2MB
Post wat you can fren!

You sound insane so a cop drawing on you for a traffic violation doesn't seem as fake now good job

here, this one's for you!
exactly, best candidate!

Attached: USS.gif (500x281, 1022K)

You mean "nauseated".

>nauseated
listen, you british people need to die

Welcome to nodak. Idc if you believe me. I just want to find a way to stop thinking about it so much. I can hardly drive my car without thinking about it constantly.

Bushpig is my shit

this is happening

Attached: 1.jpg (620x877, 223K)

>you sound insane

I'm so used to this response that I dont even tell people what happened anymore. What's the point? At least I can stay anonymous on here for the most part and vent a little.

Attached: 2.jpg (1240x1754, 779K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1240x1754, 618K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1240x1754, 622K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1240x1754, 564K)

go fuck yourself with a broomstick

ill upload the rest upon request - capchas are beating the ever living fuck out of me

Attached: 7.jpg (1240x1754, 642K)

Since I'm already venting I wanna add she pulled her gun on me before she spoke to me. Made me put my hands out the window while she approached and first thing she said "are we going to be having any problems today?"

it is what it is

I saw one in cincinnati at a Wendy's. Like she actually had the haircut and everything and yes she cosplayed as her. (Not in the wendy's, but previously.)

Cred Forums

Dont stop keep posting!

Do you have a b number

Is it misdormeanor

dude i hate you

Nothing.

nhentai.net/g/252795/

just some japanese noisy and psychedelic heavy metal with too much metal, we usually listen to krautrock, ensembles like yamashirogumi and odd stuff he finds when he's on tour or looking for strange music (I mean, vanilla things would Coil or Nurse With Wounds, the dude who when stuck in Kambodia made a livestream for his show in Berlin where he was seen strapped to some hospital equipment in a dirty hospital room getting IVs of questionable drugs and getting fucked by half a dozen kambodian "Thai" Boys

Japan has an interesting psychedelic music sector even if many of it is just revoltingly loud and noisy, I prefer some resemblence of structure and melody sometimes.

The issue was only that I was too far gone and the heavy bass of the metal made me puke, in general I haven't listened to metal for decades while I still listen to almost anything else I've ever heard or made myself.

If you were not arrested on scene

You don't have a record

Reddit.

Take her mutilated feet in your hands, and touch them gently, and show kindness to the wounded animal.
She has been broken pursuing something that destroyed her ability to pursue it.
Wash the wounded flesh and tend the heart of a dancer who can no longer dance.
And in those moments of empathy shown, see that she will never leave as you are the only one she knows who will not degrade her like that.
Then rough her up and call her your swan princess. Never let her think you're a simp just because you give a shit.

she cosplayed wendy?

Woman
Position of Power
Evil
-------------
It checks out.

chocolate bars. i dont know why. i used to like it but just thinking about chocolate makes me want to throw up.

A zoomer coworker unironically dabs and used the word "extra" and "jozen" in my presence and the presence of others.

You guys are fucked.

Totes fucked.

United Nations
Climate cult fags
Fags
Niggers
Trannys
Commies
Chimos
Jews etc

children being dicks and behaving like little niggers. I hate children I wish I could stomp the fuck out of one some day.

i want to smell her underwear so bad. I want to smell her armpits and underboob.

Maledom.

I entered the living room and surprised my friend and his wife. They had sex in the missionary position for procreation.

post moar uraraka

Attached: d5ebbdee007e93401e0ef5e60d0e3cc5.png (774x1200, 565K)

Shut up Deku, everyone knows Bakugo creampies her every night