Hi there I need some fucking help asap!

Hi there I need some fucking help asap!
Couple of months ago I put a "Fuck You Greta" sticker on my car. Now I met this chick a couple weeks ago and we're going out. Problem is: She's kinda eco-something but whatever. I wanna play it safe when I pick her up so I wanna get rid of this sticker. How the fuck do I remove this shit from my car???

Pic related, similar sticker but not my car.

Attached: Fuck you greta sticker.jpg (750x548, 63K)

wild guess

steam is used for wallpaper might work for most glues

Apply heat and peel

You made your bed now lay in it

Shouldn't have been such a pussy.

Are you genuinely so lazy that you can’t google:
“How To Remove Bumper Sticker” or are you just here trying to stir the pot, you globalist Brainwashed bot?

get rid of the car and get yourself a bike you fucking terrorist

stop being a fucking beta and show that girl what you stand for. If she doesn't like it, move on to a girl who accepts your opinion.

Cover it with a "Coexist" bumper sticker

Stick another sticker on in

Show the car

yeah. Because having a car is like being someone from ISIS... You fucking mentally retarded idiot.

Have a wild guess dude

>rent free, the bumper sticker

Leave it on and I guarantee she will give you anal sex .... only a MASSIVE asshole would leave that on their car

Guess your convictions don’t really mean shit, do they? Save yourself some trouble and just wear the MAGA hat next time you see her

i found what you need

Attached: MADE4BBC.jpg (1300x1300, 75K)

You could always accept your fate and make the decision next time not to try and dunk on a literal child but whatever makes you feel like an alpha, faggot

Spreading awareness is the same as doing nothing about the problem.
Fuck Gretta

>falling for a meme
talk about pot calling the kettle black

GOO GONE OP and buy a plastic scraper u should be able to get these at walmart

plastic razorblade, or heat and peel.

Keep it. Just say your talking about the fox news anchor.

>Couple of months ago I put a "Fuck You Greta" sticker on my car.

I think you should just keep it real and stick to being being an edgy douchebag.

Attached: meanwhile at OP's house.jpg (759x549, 332K)

Use paint thinner it will dissolve the sticker right off

>Trying to come off as masculine
>Tiny exhausts
>parking sensors
>crocs with socks

Lol why are people so stupid that they think that this is doing anything other than making them look like idiots. Why are they making this fight against a girl when they're really just going against the environment

apply flex tape (atleast to the f word since "you greta" wont make any sence) and cover the word

Shove car up ass

Attached: 7F831755-8F90-4F79-817C-2517F379D779.jpg (1024x765, 84K)

Don't waste your time removing it bro. That relationship won't last. Women like her can't stay loyal because they use their strong woman card as an excuse for their slutty behavior.

It's just a form of showing people that they're edgy

>55mm exhaust
>fuck you greta
Sure buddy. That car is more eco friendly than greta itself, faggot.

what kind of tiny-dicked retard has to come to the conclusion that possibly saving the current environment's ability to support us as a species is something worthy of mockery, threats, and even the bad grammar I've seen?

Bunch of fuckheads. Safely, the world could live without them.

Lol sounds like someone is insecure. How retarded are you that you associate the size of an exhaust with masculinity ?

lol

Because retarded men seem to think that it's manly to destroy things. And they don't wanna look like faggots in their eyes so they must also destroy the earth

The same kinda retard that correlates hand/feet size with dick size(which has been debunked a long time ago but still, some people believe this bullshit meme)

Find a chick that shares your values, or reconsider why you have the ones you do.

Given your antipathy towards a reluctant child activist, consider the possibility that you don't have any values and you simply act in accordance with who you are; which is a person that has strong enough feelings about Greta to put a semi-permanent transfer on your car. Is that who you want to be?

>they must also destroy the earth
With catalytic converter on, and a tiny ass exhaust. That car is just a shitty meme, for a faggot poser.

Given the sheer amount of public ignorance(though the public at large are still better informed than RW media) about science in general and climate change in particular, nothing meaningful can be done without democratic consent and this requires greater understanding of it first.

>sheer amount of public ignorance
That's because they are not educated enough to see for themselves.
These kind of humans go into 2 categories. The ones that will believe everything you tell them because they know nothing about it. And the ones who will contradict you even tho they don't know shit about that topic, but they are just against you. At the end of the day, the media will make the sheeps do something else than the original point (saving the planet somehow) and the other ones will just be retarded and against the first ones. Problem still there. Education is the key, actual science is the key... not media manipulation for the stupid/uneducated masses.

lol. immature idiots and their problems.

How about you kill yourself because you don't give a fuck about the planet?
First you wanna be a tough guy by putting a dumb sticker on your car because you don't care about the environment, but the second you think you might be able to fuck a chick you crawl back and pussy out and want the sticker removed. Own up to being a dick or kys.