Would you fuck a girl in this position even though there's the very likely risk that your dick and/or balls will touch...

Would you fuck a girl in this position even though there's the very likely risk that your dick and/or balls will touch the other guy's dick and/or balls?

Attached: DP'd.jpg (588x381, 47K)

Been there, done that. Was with my best friend and yes, our dicks touched, so what? It was alot of fun

The best part is when you both go for the same hole and you get in a sword fight.

Did you go in her pussy or ass?
How do you determine who wins?

I went into her pussy and the friend took the ass

I’m not gay but I think dicks touching would add to the kinkyness of the situation. Im into the taboo.

same
if anything getting turned on by the idea of two dicks fucking a woman is the opposite of gay, since you're basically enjoying seeing a girl getting fucked even harder

All the tuffguy faggots will shriek and fall into a coma when thier girlfriend asks for DVP one night.

Just man up and stick it in there and fulfill her fantasy like a grown up

I'd be the kind of guy that'd be disappointed if my girlfriend didn't want to do that at least once tbh

Well you won't have to worry about that since you're forever alone neet fag

I did it with my gf haha

I did a DP with a guy and his wife. I was about twice as big in length and girth as this dude lol he could barely keep his in. Felt kinda hot having this little cock rub against mine as I was penetrating his wife.

You liked feeling a dick against yours?

Probably feels good as fuck to have his balls slapping against yours.

dick and balls can touch as long as no eye contact happens. i mean you could suck the dude off as long as no eye contact and it wouldn't really be gay.

Yah I would. So what if your balls or dick touch? I don't get aroused by men.

If Im really horny or wasted yes

That's the best part. Frotting inside a person is hot

Been there, done that. So what if they touch? it ain't no big deal.

>would you have sex with another man
No

Did both. First in her ass, then her pussy

Don't knock it until you've tried it

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Did a few dozen MFM threesomes in college with my roommate. We progressively pushed the bar on them. Was fun to see what different girls would be willing to try. But yes, have done this position and even closer. If your balls (or even your dicks) happen to touch while you are inside a chick, that's not gay.

That’s the same logic as it’s not gay to fuck a man wearing a condom, because you never actually touched him.

Your assertive denial comes across as projection. I think you need to open the closet door, Elton.

Meanwhile all the rational dudes in here realise that a bit of incidental ball slapping while double stuffing your mates wife is perfectly fine. It's not like you end the night with his cum on your chin.

As long one of us were wearing rubbers and I did not know the guy and girl was hot.

This user is the only guy posting in this thread apart from me whose actually DP’d a girl.

The key differences in sensation are:

1) It’s a lot tighter, kind of like if you fuck her with a toy of fingers in her.
2) This is the major one, you can REALLY feel the other guys hard cock rubbing against your own. It’s actually probably the most intense part of DP. The girls vaginal and anal muscles basically force your cocks together like there’s an elastic band wrapped around them.

TLDR: When you DP a girl don’t worry about balls touching, you’re literally going to feel your cock grinding against the other guys the whole time.

Ps, the rest of you are sad fantasists.

Attached: D774BDD4-38A1-4408-8E31-7670635C466A.jpg (500x370, 24K)

Gayyyy

dude it's enough to look a dude more than 2 seconds in the eyes to infect yourself with the gay

that's as scientifically proven as the hollow world where all the nazis live in peace and prosperity

>literally trying to justify having sex with a man and denying through tooth and nail that it’s not gay
Definition of closet homo.

>>Your assertive denial comes across as projection.
You’re literally touching penises. That’s textbook gay.
Why is it that whenever someone says something about projection, they themselves seem like the more obvious candidate?

>implying male genitalia touching isn’t gay
Sure are a lot of closet faggots in this thread

>risk that your dick and/or balls will touch the other guy's dick and/or balls
It’s not gay if one says “no homo” when said dick or balls touch

Proving it’s gay. The post.

or irony is lost on you

but seriously, if they don't punch it out afterwards like real men, they're gay forever

also i really can't be closeted about loving cock, i'm not homo if that statement doesn't break your little brain my little white fragile btard

To be clear, I’ve had sex with multiple trannies in the last week and have several more lined up — I am far from gay.

Attached: CB89CC25-B959-4201-814B-E929F8E6C0A6.jpg (300x208, 9K)

You do a good job of describing the pressure. You're wrong that there is only one user other than you who had done it, but I won't get butthurt about it.

>bro, it’s just temporary gay bro

>textbook gay
Textbook gay is one male having sex with another male

2 guys having sex with one girl is not gay.

Again, your denial speaks volumes

Takes a man to take a man, son.

Fucking soft little girls is for poofters — real men need some hard cock to keep things exciting.,

Attached: 37C5467A-F50B-429A-8229-000B91A26639.jpg (542x493, 27K)

Yeah you blew past it’s orbit years ago.

I’m not sure what you think denial is, but there’s no denial in any of my posts. All my posts are calling you gay, while you deny that its not gay.

Fellas is it gay to fuck women ?

Blew its rock hard cock don’t you mean?

Watch out, I’ll suck your dad off next and turn him onto cocks so much he comes and rapes the virginity out of you user.

Attached: B98C756E-F234-4F4B-A853-4D90BCB9D1D1.jpg (250x125, 5K)

yes

it's gay to fuck women and 2 men fucking 1 woman is extra fucking gay dude.

quit being a faggot.

Yes user, I’m sorry to say it is.

But if you fuck them with another man’s cock rubbing hard against your own and your ejaculate in response to his pulsing, throbbing cock finally blowing its load up against your own then it is, thank God, a little less gay.

Attached: 525E43F2-5197-4757-933D-39AC156F41BC.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I’m really concerned about all the young men round here being turned gay by thinking about fucking woman. Something really out to be done to put a stop to it.

Attached: 1221551C-EC39-4D2A-ADEB-DDB80A321AF8.jpg (250x193, 5K)

Just know that orange man bad, and nothing else matters. Also BBC needs to breed our white women until whites do not exist anymore.

Yes and I have

My best friend and I DPd a jar of peanut butter. Not only did our balls touch, they got all sticky. Good thing my dog was there to clean us up.

Actually knew a guy while used to do this a lot. Ended up molesting a younger kid from out school who was mildly retarded.

That little retard was properly gross and unwashed, so you know Mr Molester was proper damaged goods.

Should have stuck to the dog.

Did a dildo in my wife's ass while i fucked her. She demands it every time now and says whenever im ready she will take two guys and suck me off. Kinda suprised she went to two guys and cut me out to a blow job? I think about it every time we fuck now

Why girls love being degraded and treated like cum holes? That's the real question smh

Same reason you freaks like jerking off to cartoon children. They have kinks too

Once a woman has been dpd they either never want it again or will require a cock in every hole to be satisfied

Femanon here. That's so true.

You know from first hand?

Tits and timestamp?

I'm bi so that's a double win for me.