Hey Cred Forums what are your first impressions of me?

hey Cred Forums what are your first impressions of me?

Attached: Krncg19.jpg (483x644, 25K)

Show dick then i tell you

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD CHOKE SOMEONE TO DEATH WITH ONE HAND! THAT IS AWESOME! LIVE THE DREAM! BUY A MACHETE FOR EVEN MORE FUN!

Muslim

You look like someone who is very insecure about themself. You look really submissive.

Also buzz the hair. It doesnt suit you. And dont look so sad. Its killing your entire look

Below average. Apparently, nothing about you is attractive.
How is your personality? P.S. we can't fully see your body. Are you fat or muscular?

A 7 that thinks they’re a 10.
If your face was more relaxed you’d look better. Stop trying to look like a hard man

you can do things with your face that just involves using muscles that would produce far more attractive pictures

considering you're a large person, you look pretty friendly, nice and somewhat lost in the picture, not giving of a sadist psychopath vibe or anything like that

you seem to have a healthy and delicious body with the right amount of fat and muscles everywhere, tho hard to say

You are either a bit muscular or chubby
Can be greek or turkish maybe
You are also a bit scary so id try not to upset you if wed speak irl
I am sexually not attracted to this type of males
This is what comes to my mind first

You look like someone that does is on benefits but does yardwork from time to time.

Non-aryan. Kill yourself to benefit the master race

Terrorist

That you are an annoying faggot that spams threads on Cred Forums asking people their opinions of him

GET DOWN!! IT'S A BOMB!!!!

I imagine you being shit on by hundreds of beautful japanese girls, then, standing up and smiling at the camera.

Terrorist

My best friend is a sandnigger too

Little above average if youre muscular

Disagree with everything lol looks dominant and hair is fine.

Folks, be easy on this Turkish midget.

OP, you look like a person who works as a waste collector at day and a pimp at night. How accurate is that?

midget? how tall do you think i am?

How tall are you?

I'm hairyer

That you are a big masculine but insecure guy. That is because you look big and has chesthair, but you post yourself on Cred Forums asking how the impression of you is for random strangers on a degenerate website.

Double digit iq turkish mongoloid. Go wrap my doner, turban boi.

Secure or insecure. What does that have to do with our first impressions?
The faggot was asking about our opinions on how he looks like. If he was handsome, we'd have said so.
Now take this stupid comment and bug off. You too, OP. Take this faggotery thread somewhere else.

Look like you run a grooming Gang

this niggas serbian. if you don't lift already, lift.

It has everything to do with first impressions. He also looks like he is insecure. Are you retarded?