The STEM shortage is a fantasy created by Corporate America...

The STEM shortage is a fantasy created by Corporate America, pushed by their Political Action Committees lobbyists (who masquerade as subject matter experts) onto Congresspeople. These same PACs then help financially these same Congresspeople w/ their reelection.

Economic Policy Institute briefing paper 359 exposes the STEM shortage myth.

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1215848646190616577
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am the stemmiest of stem graduates and I am still looking for a job because my current job is laying me off permanently (they don't call it firing). yes a stem shortage is a lie made by big companies. they say it so that they can hire cheap indian labor using h1-b visas. if they say they can't find us workers to fill those positions they can legally use h1-b to hire Indians. there is evidence that companies fire expensive us labor, tell them if they want severance they must train their indian replacements. it's illegal yet they are getting away with it.

What’s your field

has trump done anything about that?

astrophysics
actually I believe he has but I would need to check on it to confirm exactly what.

doesn't look like much was done. Guy is in bed with the tech companies as much as everyone else. Not sure who else to turn to at this point,
bernie?cotrez?yang?

>recruiter complains about the shortage of stem educated people
>admits job they posted had 50 applicants.

DEATH TO THE LEFT!

Good plan. Can't wait to see how that works out for ya.

They wont stop, until it happens.

Attached: 1530928020917.png (1000x1425, 670K)

the current democrat party isnt particularly leftist.

*Yawn*

lololol nice burn my man!

Who is the nigger in that pic?

There are not enough low pay H1-B workers to satisfy greedy American corporations and their purchased congressmen.

The H1B visa scam is about denying US STEM workers their fair share of the profits for the inventions they make that literally make millionaires and billionaires out of the management class whose only real skill is manipulation and extortion.

This is why stem is a fucking meme. there is no truth to it. Most stem majors end up working at Starbucks after they graduate. Colleges like it because so many people think they need that major, and stay longer to complete the degree, so they play along with the lie.

Laura Ingraham expresses the concerns of many America First Conservatives at the WH's plan to import more foreign "high-tech" workers to compete w/ Americans.

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1215848646190616577

uh rich people from the right buy their politicians to allow h1-b abuse, so they can profit from the firing of us workers.

Now imagine just how fucking useless a history or English degree is.

what is it fucking matter, if both graduates are unemployable than both degrees are equally useless.

the point is english majors and stem majors both end up in debt and working low paying jobs not in their chosen field. pay attention.

and boomers wonder why young people are flocking to populists politicians.

But I at least I enjoy the work before I got fucked.

Attached: microsoftdeveloper.jpg (640x800, 190K)