Ok been years since I posted anything on here. Need your advice or opinions on this shit...

Ok been years since I posted anything on here. Need your advice or opinions on this shit. My girlfriend over the last few weeks has been distant and talking alot less. Were supposed to move in together and she still wants to but stuff just doesn't feel right now. She only uses wifi on her phone at her house and when I try to send a message late at night it's just showing sent not delivered, so I dont think shes at her house. Plus shes talking less but she says shes just stressed from work, the move coming up. What do you all think is happening, what should I do to find out if she is cheating?

Attached: 028ea361466acf8732673e9d0ddb5c28-imagejpeg.jpg (327x344, 15K)

She's found someone better, talk to her about an open relationship so she can enjoy the new guy she's found while not feeling guilty about it.

She's having second thoughts about moving in with you, Not surprising as you seem possessive and jealous. Is that why you want her to move in, so you can monitor and control her life?

No not possessive or jealous, I love her. Help take care of her and her kids how I can. Even told her before if she wants someone else to just let me know and we could work it out or she can go for them. I'm not going to hold her back, just wish she could tell me the truth and end the charade if something is happening.

You honestly think that would be the best thing? What if nothing is going on and then I really do push her away because of some fears I have.

Why aren't you just asking her, you gaywad?

Your insecurity is a wedge that will force you apart. Ditch the beta feels shit and be someone strong she can rely on.

>told her before if she wants someone else to just let me know and we could work it out or she can go for them. I'm not going to hold her back
what a fucking wimp you are. no wonder she doesnt respect you.

Come on, man... show some fucking balls. She’s already left you in her head. So don’t delay the inevitable and just leave. It will hurt, but go no contact, hit the gym, and find out who you are. Build some confidence in yourself.

Ok I just asked her to come clean and yes she said shes fucking a guy she works with. Told me shes surprised it took so long for me to catch on and that now I know shes free to go to him. Told me that he has a bigger dick and fucks better than I could. Also said she was just using me to get over her ex. Sent me a picture of them fucking to rub it in I think.

nice larp

Good. Keep the picture. Post the picture here. Then get her dad’s number and send it to him. Then call your buddies to help you pack up all your shit and move out today.

My house dude, she was going to move in with me. Nah it's not worth it to post that pic, shes got kids and I just dont want anyone to that and make her life hell. Lord knows I got nudes of her but I just dont want to risk anyone recognizing her.

Then throw anything she owns in your house in the street. Call your boys to hang out tonight and get shitty. Then wake up, sober up, and plan your new life without her. Then send the nudes to her dad

Oh I already got a night out planned now.

>she cheated on me but i dont want some inconvenience to happen to her :(
livin the cuck life

No just an older guy who's been divorced before and realizes shit happens. Its gonna suck but I gotta keep on keeping on.

This

more like an older guy without any self-respect left.

That's also possible.

then take a good long look at yourself and change yourself so you can respect yourself again. no one respects someone who isnt respecting himself. and no woman wants a man who isnt respected.