This thing scares me. Wtf is this and how to heal it. It starts itching usually at evening and night

This thing scares me. Wtf is this and how to heal it. It starts itching usually at evening and night.

Attached: IMG_20200120_204753.jpg (4000x3000, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingles#/media/File:ShinglesDay6_ed.JPG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like herpes my guy

maybe allergy? tiger balm remove itching

The bumps really do look like herpes, however, if you’re sure that’s not the case then get some numbing spray like Dermoplast and that will stop the itch and give it more time to heal. If you think it could be herpes then see a doctor and they can prescribe you something to help knock down the problem and reduce its frequency in re-emerging.

Yeah, but why it is so close to my dick?

scabies

Eczema

SCABIES!!!
GEt that shit treated ASAP they love to hide around the waist line

I had scabies when i was 4, and when you said "itching usually at evening and night" i got a flashback
You'll have to boil every cloth in your house...

Attached: 12664014.jpg (640x991, 112K)

>
How to treat it?

You have the Corona Virus
Go get checked.

Did you fuck a bat or something?

Finally a pic that is actually herpes and it's not a joke

Sudde allergic reaction to your belt buckle. Even if you wore it for a long time.

I don't have a belt.

Go see a dermatologist. No one on here can accurately diagnose you.

I am working, so I don't have time for this.

They look like zits to me OP.
But I'm not a medical professional.
Have you tried popping them?
If you don't want to try that, go to your doctor/general practitioner.

Sir you have the great pestilence

Attached: SCP049.jpg (500x312, 19K)

Sudden herpes.

good news: this is way too high for herpes user
I have no idea what it is, go see a doctor

Pimples are too durable, can't pop them, unless I use razor. Not sure if that's good idea.
I am not even sure if that's a good news. Herpes is fucked up thing of course, but if it is scabbies it means all my family need to be treated and thats fucking aweful.

And that's herpes. The lower stomach is a very common place for outbreaks because it easily gets bodily fluids on it during/after sex.

I'm guessing you also have prodromes. itchy/tingly skin, tension in your neck, etc...

could be anything from herpes to allergies

you could also have some minor other infect, tho I'd say herpes or allergies

topical application of steroids will help pretty quickly with any inflammation but you'll never know what caused it

in an off case it might also be scabies but you'd need to have come into contact with them in a way to acquire them

maybe shingles?
go to a dr.

Did you have chickenpox as a child? If yes, it's the second round. This time it's going to be worse. You will feel as if you have a knife in your abdomen for a couple of weeks because the zoster virus attacks your nerves. After a couple of months the pain will go down but you will sometimes experience pain where the rash was found. source: i had it four years ago, still have pain.

Nah that’s the coronavirus

Scabies or shingles

I was diagnosed with shingles yesterday. I posted here about it not too long ago.

Attached: E9D9F278-C690-4AC4-B747-B2C3058743CF.jpg (1280x958, 330K)

special herpes is special

You allergic to your belt buckle maybe

No. Shingles usually crops up much later and life and is typically isolated to one side of the body. While it is a herpes virus, it's not the HSV2 like in OP's picture.

Honest question is it right at your belt line where your belt buckle would be ?

To everyone saying allergies, I'm sorry but you're a bunch of fookin idiots. Not sure if trolling, or just that stupid.

Allergies don't cause nice neat circular eruption/blisters dispersed like swiss cheese... which is a a textbook example of herpes. And..as someone who has herpes outbreaks on his stomach (me), I can say without a doubt that's exactly what it looks like.

Condoms don't prevent that sort of thing either because condoms don't entirely prevent transfer of bodily fluids.

HPV

dear god, the trolls are out thick today

Kinda. I don't know, I never had a fucking belt.

go and see a fucking doctor...

Keep trying to convince yourself it's not herpes.

Sorry about your luck, bruh. Welcome to the club.

I've read that herpes should be wet, while this pimples are completely dry.
Nah it really better to have herpes than fucking scabbies. Holy fuck, that shit is so messy.

That's absolutely flawed logic. Even thought that's not scabies, scabies are mites and are entirely treatable. HSV is a lifelong disease that literally causes a plethora of other auto-immune diseases that can and will eventually ruin your life. It fucks your immune system into attacking everything because it can't get rid of the virus.

Think what you want, though.

Hope the pussy was worth it, OP.

That... or the ass. What was his name?

Any regrets?

I have two hookers I sleep with, and I am not sure who was the one who gifted me this shit.
My general consern is, they won't let me fuck them anymore because of this.

You need to get your priorities straight.

You are paying them to fuck you - you think they care if you have herpes? LOL....

Hopefully you don't catch a side of HIV with your HSV

Those are bed bug bites

Did you caress belly near hoes pussy?

Yeah, they won't. That's why I've slept for 4 years with one and 1,5 with another and didn't catch anything. But I guess my luck is ended.
You can't get hiv with condom.

Herpes is not wet. It can be moist if/when the blisters pop.... but for the most part it's mostly just itchy. I soak the area with hydrogen peroxide to sterilize the area and it also helps with the itching.

Ghost fan detected

You think they haven't been fucking other guys in that time? If so, I award you with the 'most naive faggot of the year' award.

You can absolutely get HIV even if you use a condom... just the way that you caught herpes... the pussy juice gets on you. Now that you have open sores... it makes it that much easier to contract HIV.

Your education on STD's is pretty sad, user.

It kinda hard to pop those blisters, as I said, it's pretty solid. But probably because it is still early stage.
I've noticed it for around a week.
Pimples are rising over the skin in evening and night, but fades away and turn into red dots on mornings and days. I thought it could be alergy and it will heal by itself (because it look a lot better on morning), but apperently not.

Check your back as well could be herpes zoster, I don't know about scabies because when I contacted it form my bedridden grandma the whole area was red and they didn't look like acne pimbles

Op. Do they develop puss and burst leaving a scab. If so could be herpes.

Do they stay as bumps of flesh and not change after a couple of weeks. If so could be molloscum contagiosum, a skin disease that can be easily spread, appears commonly around the waistline, and I'm afraid will resolve itself but possibly not for up to a year. Continuing itching will spread further.

What? I've never told that. I told that they don't sleep with guys who have visible STD, and I am concerned that they won't fuck me anymore.
Nah, whatever. Hiv is not really a problem, it's much more pleasent disease than herpes. I've even slept with HIV positive junky once. Still one of the best sex I've ever had. Absolutely worth dying in pain.

Refer to :Not shingles (aka herpes zoster)

It stayed as pimples for at least a week, and they look like dots, without rising over skin in the morning.

You see how far that got them? At least one of them caught a disease anyway?

You wanna know what else? I guarantee you HSV is not the only thing they have. HPV is almost guaranteed, which strains are the question.

Your lack of care for your own health is pretty sad. You should probably get some professional help.

I tried to help, but I'd done here. Good luck user.

It's lupus. We may have to amputate.
Maybe bed bugs.
Show cock

Well, life is dangerous thing, but sex is kinda required for it. If I'd never had sex than probably I woudnl't get this fucking thing, or whatever, but I'd just kill myself like 5 years ago.
Cock is clean, no signs of any std.

If they haven't scabbed by now it's unlikely herpes. If they are still like this in a week there is no chance its herpes. 2 weeks start to finish is about the longest run for a single dose of herpes. And there are various stages which you will go through of which this could only be the first.

I read an online gp once say 'if it's not extremely painful, it's not herpes'. In my country (Scotland) they prescribe a skin numbing cream if you have herpes because the next stage, where the blisters burst and the skin cracks is very bad, particularly on soft stretchy skin like your penis.

corona virus symptom

You have the fatal white male amoeba aids! You will die tomorrow of it. Bye! You shouldn't have fucked the aquarium fish.

Molluscum contagiosum. You need to get it treated at your dermatologist. Don't worry about it.

We have similar pubes

Attached: IMG_20200124_205948573.jpg (720x960, 155K)

Also, don't scratch it or it will spread.

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-112354_Chrome.jpg (1440x2639, 1.08M)

Yeah, I try. It actually almost don't itch, at least when I am not thinking about it. Now I am scratching everything, because I am fucking nervous, though.

That's psoriasis.

It's an autoimmune disease, which sounds bad but it's basically just your autoimmune system working too hard.

Its treated with hydrocortisone cream and acid or tar crea,s and soaps, but more severe cases use steroid creams, UV lightntreatments or biological injections like Humira

Well op looks like it's down to

Herpes - you'll find out in the next few days

Molloscum - not much you can do. It will go away eventually

Scabies - you can buy an all over body product that will kill them, but your bedsheets clothes etc will also need to be looked at.

wuhan coronavirus

Can't see any tunnels.
It actually almost not changed from the start of the week.

Attached: IMG_20200125_232844.jpg (4000x3000, 1.02M)

Scabies is way more pruriginous, you'd be rolling on the floor itchy as shit. Don't worry about it. Just go to your friendly dermatologist and get it removed.

looks like herpes zoster / shingles
Did you have chickenpox in your life? Because shingles are the "later chickenpox" that comes back

try localized topical allergic reaction image search

especially if you ingest allergies or if through your clothing they got rubbed into your skin, that is very common

tho my guess is that it's a secondary zoster infection which would make it herpes, but it could be anything really and he needs to see a doctor

I am not sure, I think not. At least, I cannot remember it in adult age.
But pics on wiki about herpes zoster is actually have something common with my case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingles#/media/File:ShinglesDay6_ed.JPG

BINGO

Don’t have time after you die either. Go see a doctor, dipshit!

I will, but ï'll have to wait until next weekends.
And I will have all the time in the world, when I die. Finally no need to go anywhere...

sperm allergy