So I'm thinking about injecting two liters of Vodka 40% straight into my blood stream

So I'm thinking about injecting two liters of Vodka 40% straight into my blood stream.

Will I die?

If so, will it be painful?

I don't want to die. Just experiment

Attached: Doctor holding a cocktail and syringe.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Lol u would die, but I knew a guy who shot up medicinal alcohol thru heroin needle and survived.. he died of overdose a little later but survived alcohol in vein

You will die and it will be very painful. If you want to do intravenous alcohol I'd recommend mixing everclear into ringers lactate and doing it as a drip.

Now I'm no doctor or anything of the sorts.. but I do drink a lot. So with that I think the liver is responsible for processing alcohol. I also know that if I need to sterilize a wound I use alcohol.

I think:

1) it will hurt... a lot

2) you will die from being gay as well

3) you will be the most drunk you've ever been and have no way of throwing up to save yourself. Start having seizures from the nerve has and die

If you do it stream it for medical science, maybe some other b/tard will learn from all the mistakes

So her overdosed on heroin then?

>you will die from being gay as well

Well I'm gay

Also if you actually want to try this, 15ml of 75% everclear should do the trick.

>everclear

Gay

Try absinthe

How would you even manage that? You'd be increasing the amount of liquid in your veins by about 40%.

Maybe if you used a drip, but you'd be long gone before you used all 2 litres.

you will die but you also won't be able to do it because you'll be comatose before

Yes you will die. Nearly immediately

lol found the 14 year old

If you're trying to get fucked up beyond belief you can always literally just put it in your butt.

RIP

Let me know how it goes

Do it. Have somebody film it and post it to Cred Forums. We will let you know if you died or not.

god damn you are either stupid or young. which is it?

rolling for this

Look in the mirror idiot. He's talking about 80 Proof/40% ABV.

honestly didnt expect it to work..

Well OP is going to die tonight

You should probably continue with your experiment.

Do it faggot.

Attached: Do It.jpg (581x351, 59K)