Need help ASAP. What should I say to her to break the ice?

Need help ASAP. What should I say to her to break the ice?

Attached: IMG_2500.jpg (1080x809, 70K)

You can't. Girls wear headphones specifically to avoid being hit on in public.

I have a nail in my anus

'What up, nigger?'

“Nice iPod faggot!”
>smack iPod out of hand
>she gets mad and says something
>you then recoil and put on the puppy dog eyes
“S-sorry, I just get all nervous around pretty girls and freaked out I guess. C-can I sit here?”

Works.
Every.
Time.

Attached: 68078A1F-60CA-42ED-A117-95A319470FF6.jpg (319x400, 34K)

Yeah man sorry. Headphones are a do not disturb sign. If she takes them off then yeah maybe you can make a move.
What worked for me once or twice is if I was reading a book I'd find a fancy word and ask her for help if she knew what it meant. You could brainstorm together and try to use the context to figure it out. Then you segue into books and reading etc.

"Excuse me, do you know how much a Polar bear weighs?"

Her: Not really

"Enough to break the ice, hi I'm *INSERT YOUR NAME*"

Your best bet is to find something interesting and make your phone not turn of the screen, then hope she comments on it. The headphones are a dnd sign as other anons said, you need to make her initiate. Just put one in one of your ears, so she can still talk to you, look out the window and smile or laugh subtle. If you are lucky she will ask about it. Godspeed user

Forgot to say put the phone in a position were she can see the interesting thing you put on, on your leg for instance, screenside up. Obviously.

>I'd find a fancy word and ask her for help if she knew what it meant
that must be the most dumbest advice i have ever heard.
>hello my vocabulary is so limited i dont know what this word means, look how dumb i am!
i mean wtf, what kind of girl falls for a guy that is a) too dumb to know what words in a dime novel means and b) is too dumb to use his phone to find the meaning instead of embarassing himself in front of strangers by laying open his utterly incompetence. im literally in awe that this stupid shit worked "once or twice" for you.

THIS!

dubs have spoken

Stare at the scenery outside the window and pretend to be imersed letting out a sigh, that might get her attention. Chicks like to pretend they're into the brooding type

>that must be the most dumbest advice i have ever heard.
*autistic advice
FTFY

Go for a creepshot when she gets up

Whisper to her that there is a bomb on the train

you two were known as the creepy ones at school, werent you?

If you can catch her eye just smile and give her a look that you'd like to talk, and if she seems willing God speed user because I haven't gotten further than that. Tell her she's pretty or something idk

Fix her a bowl of eggs

>i mean wtf, what kind of girl falls for a guy that is a) too dumb to know what words in a dime novel means

Part of the appeal in dating a Black dude is in being smarter than them.

There’s no girls on the internet, so that must mean your a homo.

blow a big fart then blame it on her

ask her if she nos how to spell Czechoslovakia

who is that seman demon behind her?

Attached: E031783F-458F-4BD8-AAAF-5D97229D5F5E.jpg (750x1056, 80K)

but polar bears dont always break the ice, they would literally go extinct if they did

>The most dumbest advice I've seen

>Most dumbest

Your grammar skills aren't much better

Well aren't you a special boy

OK? You don't like that pick up line, don't use it. Problem solved.

They also do it to listen to stuff without bothering people.
Thpugh that may not be any better if she is into somthing and you try talking to her.

You ever been eaten out on a train.

well, i was pretty dumbfounded by your autistic display of social retardation, so i guess your stupidity was rubbing off on me for a moment.

Not really, I was the artsy fag

Ask her what she listening to and uf you can hear it for a bit.

Start fapping right Infront of her. And report back

>hey can i smear my earwax at these headphones you will use for a few more hours?
have you guys ever interacted with an actual human being?

On the train lol.

Tell her you don't rape often!

Lost

Why have I lost to this?

You dont have to put it in your year to hear it.

Say she's beautiful and ask if she wants to have coffee with you someday, feel her anwser, if somewhat positive then continue talking about random daily shit like the place the train is going or something you might share in common without being too deep, see where the convo leads you.

But we all know you're never gonna talk to her anyway faggot!

Attached: c24b4c99-9512-437e-834f-01376663c6ee.jpg (600x600, 67K)

lmao have u?
When I was 10 and on vacation in Canada, there was this girl that I was flirting with the whole time. Long story short, I shared my earbuds and music with her on the car trips.

Ask her where what stop she us getting offf at and say you not sure about your stop as it is your first time on tjis trian

Where's this train headed to?

bragging about flirting with a girl when he was ten, how embarassing.

Saying you did somthung is not braging. Guess the age doesnt really matter though in the story.

Take your dick out

>Neither one of us is actually from Chicago
>Know how I can tell?
>An hero

sharing a completely unrelated story just to show off is the literal definition of bragging.

I want to infringe on your rights as a woman and fuck you raw. If no reaction pull dick out and rape.

Absolute cringe

Accept it wasnt unrelated. They guy said people dibt do something and ge said he did that thing with somone. I have known pepole to share earphibes and have done myself but i mostly just hold it near my ear.

Say “Pardon me, miss! I will move to another seat and save you from any further aspy larping from a nutty ass like myself.” Then turn 345 degrees and walk away.

Well assuming your cute and confident truly the simple fucking question to ask her is "what are you litening too?," then ensue a conversation sbout bad teeny bopper music. Now tell her you usally dont rape 14 yearold girls but today youll make s exception. Fucking autistic virgins up in here.

This, but in english

I dont really know why you're asking Cred Forums for advice. At this point just say this, "I want to touch you inappropriately until it becomes appropriate".

he shared his earphones with someone he knew and not with some stranger. he did it when he was 10 while the girl in the OP is clearly older. the story could only be more unrelated if you scratch the earphones.

btw, make sure your fat fingers will hit the right buttons next time, this was painful to read.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKING FUCK BERSERKER

Want to eat pizza and fuck?

What you don't like pizza?

Would you be willing to peg me?

This one would work on Tinder

Dubs and trips user. I hope everything goes well.

I would agree. If you say this to a stranger be prepared to be registered as a sex offender. Who knows, it might be worth it.

You’re

Then ask her about BTS