Did anyone see the McGregor Cowboy fight? What did you think of it?

Did anyone see the McGregor Cowboy fight? What did you think of it?

Attached: Mcgregor fight.webm (400x224, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iamverybadass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it made me 100 dollars from 10 when i put a bet on that fuck head connor to win by tk or tko in first round.

Cowboys grandma was the real champ that night

the stream i was using buffered right before it started and then when it started working again less than a minute later it was just replays of a face kick and some guy trying to sell whiskey

Even though I've only been a fan of UFC for the past 2 year, I felt as though it was a really great fight.

Conor came back super focused, used unorthodox moves (shoulder thump) and was incredibly respectful post fight, while still maintaining his "cocky"/confident persona.

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about Cowboy. But, he seems legit and wish he had more time to display it. As a friend told me that he's a slow starter.

Which would have potentially paid off, given that Conor is often gassed out in the later rounds.

They gave him a fight everybody knew he would win because he lost his last 2

Boxing is a retard sport by actual retards for retards

Bullshit

Spoken like a man that has never taken a punch.
Glad too know beta males this lame still exist.

>MMA
>Boxing

bullshit

conors done zero media the last year besides the week before the fight he sounded insane and cowboy got his head smashed twice in like 8 months back to back before this fight as well

Attached: FBC12033-EEAE-4191-AB35-F06BCA8D11E1.jpg (902x1792, 117K)

Well, that is the rumour.

And tbh, I wouldn't put it past Dana. Seeing as he sees Conor as his golden goose

>enjoys punches to the head
Enjoy your early onset dementia, Parkinson's and strokes.... tuff cunt.

Fwiw I'm 6'2 and 240lb and can hack squat the back end of a pickup... difference is I'm smart and you are an overcompensating faggot

>difference is I'm smart and you are an overcompensating faggot

The irony is dripping HAHAHA

I know a place you might feel at home: reddit.com/r/iamverybadass/

the earliest Conor can fight khabib which is obviously ideal for Dana is September if he wins against tony , in the meantime he can float in 170 and fight gathje next or masvidal or Nate and if he loses he can still get title shot at 155 because 170 wasn’t his weight

I don't deny that organizations like boxing are corrupt but they put Connor up against Khabib, I think they really want to match the best fighters up. 7 knockout kicks to the head, before losing to Connor cowboy was nothing to laugh at

To be honest OP, not a surprising outcome. Conor really is head and shoulders above a lot of fighters, especially when it comes to striking. I didn't think it would be over quite that fast, but 1st or 2nd round ko/tko was definitely my prediction. I really want to see Conor fight Masvidal next, the winner of which should face the winner of Ferguson v. Khabib

This tbh. It was pretty obvious

I agree with you conors coach said he wants him to fight gathje next and people have been talking about Nate but masvidal would be the better fight but I think masvidal will fight usman

Conor said he’s going to rip the entire roster like a chainsaw thru butter and has already declared his season this win was not surprising considering his motivation and focus rn only thing shocking was how fast and savage

Glad I didn't waste money on the ppv

Attached: 4e1bad3cd6d8f32333857fb2b6fa4f45.jpg (720x789, 62K)

that hot gilf in red was giving me a chubby

go get your nails painted

What was up with that dumbass mayweathers insta posts talking about fighting khabib or Conor he would get blapped was he talking boxing with McGregor there’s no way he knows anything else

Fake and gay
Khabib beats them both with his left toe nail

ate a bunch of samosa and had to take a huge shit. missed the fight in its entirety

I payed for the ppv and got an error message minutes before the fight thx2 espn I wouldn’t have cared though if I actually got my 40 seconds live bc I’m not a peasant

Boxing is taken over by the black Mafia. No one else can ever be in the sports any more unless you are black. Amir khan got fucked over by that black hat guy even tho the other guy was doping. Also in boxing people fight people who are really crap. Like mike Tyson would only fight weaker people he knew he could beat so he had crazy records of not losing then they have one or two good match ups

your a complete dumbass

I've been into MMA for longer than some of you fuckers have been alive.

That fight was a fix. 100% without question.

>sharing a reddit link

No u are a dumbass

casual detected

You see that opening WIFF by conor? The guy who has laser-like precision? All the hesitation on both sides.... all the lackluster effort...

cowboy who's every fight has been a literal war... takes a few shoulder bumps, a glancing headkick, and suddenly the only thing he can do is turtle up....

lol....

Oh you think so huh? Try me out.

Nothing wrong with sharing the love

Of course. He lost them by tko, he's on the downside if his career. This was a fight to keep Conor popular, cowboy has always choked in big fights that's why he's never been champ, and he made a huge payday so of course he's gonna take it. They wanted to pump Conor up at the 170lb weight class too for maybe a big money fight with masvidal. Its about making the ufc money, ranks do not matter anymore in most cases. Its owned by an entertainment company that's in it for the money. A group of people own part, all for money. It's no longer Frank and lorenzo who were willing to lose tons because they loved it and are passionate about it. Of course they want money to, but they were fans.

Conor has placed himself in a strategic position within the weight classes.

For the UFC they'll definitely want the best fighters. But they also want big names to draw in ppv's

And I don't doubt Cowboy's capability. I hope they promote him more

You proved so yourself idiot

Remember the fight of Cowboy vs RDA?

I'm waiting... champ....

Yep - he actually got hit with some bombs

just watch the highlight video, its the entire fight. all 40 seconds of it

Nice rebuttal. The last douche that questioned me ended up getting his tree trunk neck choked the fuck out. Humbled, to say the least.

Go ahead champ, let's see how casual I am.

Don't worry... I'll wait.

LOL
Sure thing beta male.
Good luck in a real fight cuck.
>Some nig starts a fight
WAIT LOOK I CAN LIFT THIS TRUCK! SEE!
>nig beats the fuck out of man that never learned too fight.

Conor broke cowboys orbital 4 seconds into the fucking fight then lazered him with shots 20/21 almost 100% accuracy cowboy is lucky he survived 40 it should have been stopped earlier who the fuck is going to take a 6 month medical suspension after a hospital visit for a measly 200k it’s only broke peasant bums like yu fools who have saying this stupid shit

Not to mention conors explosiveness right off the bat you claim to be older than all of us but appearantly you just started watching cerrones highlight reels when he gets kos in LATE rounds and your thinking he does that shit early in his fights

Not suprising. That's always been the key to beat cowboy. You just overwhelm him with pace. I like cowboy but he only fights at one speed.

Pics?

pretty sure it was fixed :|