Fuck it, the time has come to an hero

Fuck it, the time has come to an hero.

I would like to use Fentanyl as my way to go, seems like that'd be a good and effective pain free to check out without much risk.

Could anyone help me out in procuring some? Either from someone directly or from a dark net market maybe?

Otherwise, any other tips on good ways to suicide would be welcomed.

Cheers.

Attached: kensington-police-opioids.jpg (720x589, 38K)

You can't be a hero if you don't even know how to buy drugs

hit u head on desk till u dead lol

an hero*

I'll find a way, I'm not very handy but hanging can't be all that complicated.

Inhale butane till die

c'mon someone here has to know where to score the good shit.

Sure as shit some of us know, but why would we share it without even knowing why you're offing yourself?

Maybe try asking on Instagram. I don't recommending an heroing yourself, you might have met a smokin hot tranny the day after if you didn't die.

Nice try Mr.DEA agent

Attached: 1574610760187.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Literally just talk to a few local plugs and they can find you fentanyl

Do you not know any sketchy people?
Ask for bars or fentanyl you'll eventually land. You can die off of 20 dollars worth of street bars and a some good swigs of hard alcohol

I'm stuck in a rural village, so that's somewhat doubtful.

Why do you want to know? I would assume it's usually the same sort of answers. Despair.

I would recommend a Jenkem overdose.

This post is retarded.

learn how to set up a proxy /vpn combo with tor.
go to reddit to know where to find sources.
id go with heroin tbh

Dude if you're going to kill yourself anyway you might as well kill the president

Some of you are cool, don't come to work at the white house tomorrow.

You cant get a bus or train to a larger town?

I could but that's a lot of work. I want to off myself, not start a new life project.

Why? Because there's no incentive for me to provide you with such contacts. Despair from what? Did you just look at your clock a tuesday afternoon and go "hm, why don't I magically develop terminal levels of despair?"ยจ

Nah. Something caused it.

I'm about to be homeless. I have debts. I wouldn't be surprised if I have warrants. I'm too old to start over. Have no one. Yaddi yadda, there ya go.

Nah, I get that you're in despair, but all of those are problems that can be overcome, and none of them suggests it being rational to off yourself. I mean, it's your life, if you want to die then you're free to. No one can or will stop you. But you're sort of going out before it's time, and I don't see why any of the people I know would be interested in that. Plus you're probably not even in the same country as I am, so I should probably have thought of that from the get go.

Big talker.
You're too PALSY to suicide. Your mother was such a whore that when she sneezed, you came barreling out of her labia and vag. When she shitdumped you, nigger, the palsy was so great, you haven't moved ever since. Shitting yourself and living at your mommy's....still...on the bathroom floor.

Talkin "whack" niggerfag? About drugs and sheeeet?

They're illegal you retreded palsy. Suicide? Kille yourself, fagGot.

Lurk more

Im not good at this sorta thing but bro or chick dont do it. Ive been where you are. I was homeless,no job,broke and i could barely find enough scraps to survive. But ill tell you right now there is atleat one person in your life that care about you more than you think and if you go through with this it will destroy them. Please talk to someone. Anyone. Even if it's someone who is getting payed to do it. Somebody cares i promise.

I can second that experience. A friend of mine hit rock bottom and thought, that noone still cared. Luckily I got to him just in time to force him to puke out those damn pills he took and take him to the ER. He got therapy and is much happier now, got a job and a nice gf. Death is not the path, living on and fighting harder until you succeed is!

Cool that you try to help but my mind is made up. It's not a rushed decision, I have had 10+ years of thinking it through.

Nice try fbi

I reccomend mt dew overdose. very dedly

I've hit rock bottom without someone caring. There was no one. Not one. I had 100k in debt back then. But things are fixable. If OP wants to die, then OP is allowed to die. But I won't be party to it, so I'll just fuck right off instead.

I hope you fail to kill yourself OP, and realise that unless something is forbidden by the laws of physics, the only thing stopping you from solving them, is knowing how. And how can in most cases be obtained.

Good luck.

ordering from the darknet is MORE work than traveling to where you could get heroin. if you enlist someone to order it for you, you are putting your own death on them, morally and potentially legally. order yourself a helium exit bag/mask or something. i have both overdosed on opiates and lost consciousness from asphyxiation, and they are equally pain free and peaceful. pure fent from the darknet would also put first responders at risk.

Dude. Just use carbon monoxide. Most painless way to go

Thanks for the EMT/1stResponders reminder, I'll put up a note on the door or something, along with a DNR.

If you've been thinking this through the past 10+ years then what's Another day or 2. Tell some people close to you how your feeling and what going through your mind. I know thats one of the hardest things to do almost akin to telling a fish to just start breathing air if it doesn't want to suffocate. But ill tell you right now most people aren't observant enough to notice the subtle cries for help. What do you have to lose.

fuck off glownigger

Only pussies kill themselves

Bye Falecia

Buy a cheap cargo van or mini van. Throw a mattress in the back and hit the road. Drive to Arizona or southern California where it's warm. Register van in South Dakota where they allow registration from out of state residents and have no yearly inspection (renew through mail and never have to return to South Dakota).

I'm completely serious. It's a very freeing life. You're not too old. Fuck your debts, you will have nothing for them to take.

Well this was a waste of time.