Fellas is it gay to fuck women

Fellas is it gay to fuck women
?

Me and some Anons are debating it in another thread, need some for and against points to form up an argument

Attached: 71043661-5D21-4D49-8D50-58D470FEFD4A.jpg (640x271, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/Text/HesiodWorksDays.html
herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah men wouldnt produce estrogen otherwise

that softness is a gift from god and was meant to be the meaning of all life but humanity let retards in

So it is gay to fuck women as it makes the man produced the female hormone estrogen?

Thats a stupid ass question.

I thought so at first but then we really thought about it and now I’m not sure.

Girls are pretty gay TBH user

no because the woman is the estrogen dominant chromosome displayance in xx configeration, shes meant to be weak and soft so you can provide for her and have a pleasent life on top of improvement and bettering of the species

That was my post and they seemed to have concluded that it was indeed gay to fuck women

But isn’t having a soft, pleasant life what gays want? I’m even more confused if anything

It's only gay if another dick has been in there first.

You write like a spastic

Ah, so it seems like it IS gay to fuck women.

Are traps ok?

Girls always lie about their body count. How can I tell she’s not some cock carousel roastie trying to trick me into being gay by fucking her hundred cock pussy?

no a man wants balance, you have to be able to recover - incremental progression, and both exertion and recovery should be as effecient as possible. a female is half a male but its 100% of her life so you should care for her as there is no product substitution beyond her

theoi.com/Text/HesiodWorksDays.html

Attached: progressive overload greece.jpg (1360x480, 58K)

2400 elo grandmaster with 143 iq and 135 kg bench 6'8'' 4.0gpa german

its u trust me

What the fuck are you talking about?

They're women too so yes traps are gay

herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf

fragile x syndrome

I do find your argument appealing user, especially with the supporting Ancient Greek sources.

But then you got me thinking about Greeks and about women and Greeks and then about Greeks and boy pussy. Isn’t it the Greeks opinion that fucking bit pussy was less gay?

Technically, a clitoris is an immaturely grown penis. Therefore, if you suck and lick a clit, you are a faggot to some extent.

You could be superman with an 80 inch cock and lasers shooting out of your nipples; you write like a retard.

Lrn to type bro

More like 43 IQ, amirite?

ur assuming all men have personhood or that ancient greeks were unconfident about their sexual identity because of all the tesotsterone blockers passively and proactively in ur environment of a tanked civilisation from 1913usd on

Fuck are traps really gay? I thought we’d agreed they weren’t gay.

Is fucking a trap more or less gay than fucking a woman?

seems to be ur problem but at least ur self identifying it to such

>listening to the greek
>philosophy in general
Lmaoing at ur lyfe

Why can't German people fucking learn English correctly?

Damn, so eating pussy basically makes you double gay?

Good job I mainly try to stick my tongue in their ass.

Forgot he was German. We should go easy on him. They’re basically the kings of European autists. Also, German bro is probably actually a Turk, so he’s likely not actually fluent in any language.

But at least he knows fucking women is gay.

ur an american u dont have personhood ur words have no power

usa is unsalvageable

I can't trust a man who wants to have sex with a Greek men as much as him either.

I'll be enjoying my freedom burgers and unpersonhood while achmed fucks your husband

schizophrenia was a word invented in 106 by the germans to describe american fragile x which has been ur president since december 23 1913 and is why ur nations being murdered and good riddens u were only allowed into existence via european concent, now redacted. enjoy ur last moments alive haha non commonwealth "english" speaking "white" nation

Attached: canzuk.gif (920x464, 46K)

you dont have a you you dont have personhood. illegal nation december 23 1913 onwards

1906*

Attached: Fragile X syndrome is a genetic condition that causes a range of developmental problems including le (952x660, 885K)

Hey come to America. Germany is a shitty, irrelevant country anyway.

I said unpersonhood. Why are you pretending to be retarded on the internet?

look what u did to the world u think actions dont have consquences reprecussions or blowback

unsalvegable

usa is being reset

rest of world is in unison on this

any federal government employee are hostis humani generis

u can try again with state secession afterwards forever microstated

no thanks im fine without the impending nsa fault nukes on "ur" "country", japan never deserved that either

only feminists fuck women.

Let me explain :

guys fucking guys is gay ;
guys fucking women is straight :

..... simple as that !

Attached: 1450769105236.png (400x400, 21K)

I feel pretty safe living in the world's biggest superpower. Not sure what you think the US did to the world that other wealthy nations haven't also been doing though. As far as Japan goes, I never said Japan deserved to be nuked, but I don't believe the Japanese should have been quite as vicious with their war crimes relative to other nations involved.

Is it that simple?

Bro I'm running out of freedom juice.

usa killed more people in afghanistan then nazi germany did jews in ww2

ur schizophrenically insane with psychosis to sit here and type this ignoring usa war crimes 1913 onwards or their causation for both world wars in the first place

ur not a wealthy nation. ur mental retardation contaminated the world for no good reason\

Cred Forums owner, employees, moderators, permenent genetic blacklist

dclxvi

Attached: andy-smith-rome-obama-1.png (704x526, 96K)

:

> " I feel pretty safe living in the world's biggest superpower. ..." ;

..... what a fucking joke ! ;

Fucking American wankers - I can't be doing with them.

Attached: 1571107499803.gif (230x353, 255K)

It is as gay as it gets. Men cum in vaginas. The cum turns into a human, either a guy or a woman. If you fuck a woman you touch cum. Thats gay. Even if you use a condom, you cum because of a mans cum. Big time. Everything is made by men everything is gay and we have to point it all out.

Attached: 1576017845457.gif (276x325, 57K)

based af laci green

Uh huh. Well, you've probably never seen someone with legitimate schizophrenia I presume. Anyway, if you think the USA is solely responsible for both of the world wars, you're sorely misinformed. In fact, ww2 was all Europe initially. Regardless, saying that the US killed more people in Afghanistan than the nazis did jews is kinda pointless because the 6 million jews would have been innocent civilians. I find it ludicrously hard to believe that 6 million civilians were killed by the US in the time we've been in the middle east. Anyway, stop being retarded.

If you genuinely think there is a bigger superpower, please tell me.

what kind of small compartmentalised ant do you have to be to look back on the last 107 years and try and say usa is not the most violent schizophrenia patient of all nations

you think revenue=profit

u r schizophrenically retarded via fragile x syndrome since ur nations currency current reiterative founding. hopefully its last. economics demands it. history demands it. civilization demands it. i demand it.

new zealand

ur leader is unironically its grandson
ur doubt to this 1:1 ur comrpomisation, transgenerational since the founding date.