What's the most messed up thing you've either done, seen, or experienced irl?

What's the most messed up thing you've either done, seen, or experienced irl?

Attached: Neuralizer1.png (323x393, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/PshzupB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dog and pup dead on the road, brain matter clearly visible.

put a hot egg in my pussy

Did you do it?

no

Was in the passenger seat of a car that hit and killed someone

What happened? Did you see the body up close? Was it an instant death?

what the fuck, where did the idea come from?

In a car with someone who got shot in the face twice.

>Done
Re-burried a cat because my bro wanted a grave and i din't think it mattered the first time round I had to twist it's spine round.
>Seen
My reflection

the old horse full of maggots, saw it when i was about 7ish and it fucked me up for a good few years

i was young and thought it would feel good. it didn't

Attached: egg.gif (480x270, 799K)

Tried to get some ambassador from some shitty eastern European country killed

Liberal politics over the last 5 years

Is your pussy in the front or the back? if it's in the back, user, I....

I was 4 yo
I went outside to play with my friend across the street.
He was crossing the street to come to my house.
Drunk driver ran him over and smeared him in the street.
Shitty thing to watch when ur 4

Donald Trump being sworn in

Hectic.
Do you think seeing something like that at such a young age shaped your view on life from then on?

My mother having a manic breakdown and trying to force me in a raft and send me down a river when I was like 10. I managed to get away, and yeah, I’ve never seen any serious body trauma, but I still have dreams about what happened.

everyday life

Fapped to cp

yeah that never happened

The annihilated bodies of children splattered along the Hồ Chí Minh trail

Skyscreamer, is that you?

Moses is that you?

Took a ripe, smelly dump on the floor, then vomited on it. Made my girlfriend eat it. Then she vomited on my face, and we smeared it all over ourselves. We’re still together, praise be to Allah

i can't see

>Moses
>Not Sargon
An hero you circumcised pleb.

It was a sports car so he came in through the windshield smashed the dashboard, was practically in our laps. Then flew over the front of the car. He legs bent ways the human legs weren't meant to. His face was caved in and you could hear him gargling on his own blood. He was barely alive when he was taken to the hospital but died there later that night. 0/10 wouldn't recommend

I experienced mania combined with psychosis. I lost contact with reality. I though I was being shadowed by the police; it went so far that I was afraid there were snipers outside my house. I also heard Obama tell me I should meet him at the luxury hotel in my city where most rich people stay. I also went to the hospital because I was convinced that I could simply donate blood or an organ. Had my blood taken, stepped out of the waiting room, had a complete breakdown outside the hospital.

How the fuck do you recover from something like that?

My mom told me we were going to go tubing. I really didn’t want to, but she started screaming so I figured I’d go to appease her. We get there, I thought we’d like, go with a group or something, but we pulled up to some shady spot where the water was really rough, and then I realized she only brought one flotation device. She forces me out, I’m confused and nervous, she puts the raft thing down on the bank, and tells me that if I don’t get in she’ll kill me. Obviously, I knew something was wrong at this point, so I tried to go back to the car, but she grabbed me and tried forcing me. So I shoved her and ran away through the woods until I found a main road. She didn’t chase me oddly enough, I guess she figured if I was running away, she wouldn’t have to deal with me anymore.

Wife degenerating into crippling insanity, Only alive because of daughter.
Life is literally hell...

Hey Don we already know that go back to Twitter

What happened to your wife?

Go on...

Samefag

Explain.

Not samefag. I just got here.

Childhood PTSD from out of semi nowhere

Screen
>from out of semi nowhere
Back to school.

Several years ago, I was at my father's house, and we were in the basement drinking and playing games on our computers, He eventually passed out, like he would do after drinking too much, after a while he let loose the loudest nastiest sounding fart I'd ever heard in my life, and I bust out laughing because if you don't laugh at farts you're living your life wrong. After a while passed I tried to wake him to get him to go to bed, and noticed he wasn't breathing, turns out he was dead. A few days passed and the night kept playing over again in my head, and I realized, that when you die you void you bowels (most of the time anyway), I laughed at the moment my dad died.

Attached: noo.jpg (1036x893, 311K)

coming to Cred Forums at a young age

You arrogant shitfaced US asswipe!
Better?

This but granny

Watched someone on bath salts rip their own eyes out

>Can't form sentences or punctuate.
>I'm american
kek

Fuuuuck. Did you steal his wallet?

So sorry to hear that, Mr. Trump. This was yesterday during Adam Schiff’s brilliant closing argument, correct?

That’s 10/10 fucked up, user

Ice skating, saw kids finger get chopped off

i hit a homeless person with a rock super hard. dunno if they're kill

No, but your English teacher killed herself

this one girl's yeasty puss. damn shame. she had a great body. but she didn't take of her hygiene. bit of a "what's that smell?" while making out. then I nearly puked and passed out when I saw her festering axe wound. kicked the bitch out of my house before she was even fully redressed.

I dug through a rotting horse corpse for it’s stomach contents once. Didn’t even have gloves so the entire time there were maggots crawling up my arms through the blood and gibs. I’m not sure how I didn’t vomit.

Attached: 88B28A9A-5DA5-425E-BAD8-87D8C31E5277.jpg (1500x1500, 964K)

I had a stank ho once. Cute face, nice tits, but a horrific stench wafting out of her gash. I personally douched her cunt a few times just so I could nut, but I dumped that smelly cunt.

...why were you digging through a dead horse in the first place?

I’m sorry for your loss user but KEK

Attached: 9BD859AC-52F1-4D89-B555-FC08521715CB.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Fucked acid trip back when I was an alcoholic and suicidal, or a really bad trip on deschloroketamine, where I was transported to a red and black hellscape. I wanted to go outside and try grinding my arm to a nub (if you know the old gif), but my roomate stopped me

He managed to break the window on the ranch office and eat what was on three jewelry racks, along with some random office supplies.

That's an interesting scenario.

Nope, a couple years ago. Although Trump fits the profile of narcissistic personality disorder rather perfectly.

Stole father's credit card when i was 10 and bought 2k euro worth of games on steam, about 20% of those were gifts to close friends for christmas

>but my roomate stopped me
Roommates. Coping with bullshit for over 100 years.

That's... I don't know, really.

newfag

How did he react?

>father
>10
>euro
>steam
How old even you are?

Armyfag here.

While on a tour in Afghanistan, I've seen someone get fucking obliterated with a 50. to the head, there was nothing left

Attached: OhNo.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

:O

It was a year after my parents' divorce, I lived with my mother so I suffered zero consequences. He didn't even scream at me on the phone, now we're just joking about it and blaming it on child naivety
22 in a week

I watch this vid of a disgusting man cut open a kitten on the internet and the screaming of the kitten was too much for me and in the background there was a woman telling him to do it now when is see my cat or other cats i have like a PTSD attack of that shit

Attached: wdasdwadwasdwasdw.jpg (275x275, 16K)

lol

Attached: BEF04AC1-3EF6-4E00-8B5F-EA9CD7E509ED.jpg (413x395, 79K)

Letting a female friend go to town on my ass.
I'll tell the story if anyone is interested.

I guess looking back at it a little trash man cutting open a cat is a bit silly but for a fag like me it fucked me up

Yeah, go on then...

This place used to have some pretty fucked up shit back when it was moderated differently. I guess the thread killers come to mind first which were grotesque CP images (for example one was a baby girl fucked with a screwdriver bleeding from her pussy)

I've actually lost all sense of disturbance. Things never bother me anymore no matter how much other people at they are terrible things.

I plead da fifth.

This was some years ago, so I was 19 at the time.
I have known this girl since 9th grade and we were really good friends. This girl was a 8/10, sometimes a 9/10 when she wore anything other than a hoodie.
This girl would always poke fun at me for still being a virgin. She claimed to be a sub but would act very dominant around me when it came to shit like this.
One day the talk of kinks came to be and I said "I want a girl to give me a handjob, why dont you give me one?"
I thought she was going to respond with a joke, but she said sure. We were around our group of friends so nothing more came out of that.
Later when we were alone she beought the topic back and said she had one condition. She would give me the handjob and possibly something more if I agreed to her terms of services, I had to get my ass fingered while she was giving me the handjob.
At first this I said no thank you, but she gave me time to think about it. In the end I accepted. She claimed to be an expert, she was.
One day she invites me to her house and that is when everything happened. It started normally, we kissed and I got to touch her inappropriately. She demanded me to call her mommy and in return she would call me daddy.
After that she said she would give me the awaited handjob, while preparing gloves and lube. I have to say, she was a fucking expert at giving handjobs.
I realized everything was going to go wrong when she started edging me. The fingering didnt start after a while, she just said to relax.
Before I knew it there was a finger up my ass. She started to go faster too. She was really into it, I could hear her giggle.
I'll never forget what she told me too, "I wont stop even after you cum". For some reason I was able to last centuries too.
I came buckets, shit was amazing. But she didnt stop, she just said "told you" and kept going. She stopped stroking me and just fingered me for about another 20 minutes.
After all of that she went back to her normal self. Cont.

Came in a girls drink and gave it to her, did this twice

She even wanted to kiss afterwards. I took a shower at her place and left. She later texted me that if I ever wanted to do it again that I should feel free to ask.
To my knowledge, she never told anyone of this. That was one of the cool things about her, she was a good friend. I never asked again because I already knew her policy. I dont see her as often, but everytime we hang out she says if I ever want to do it again.
Honestly, all I wanted was a handjob and instead I got a prostate orgasm.

Man my friends are lame

>Honestly, all I wanted was a handjob and instead I got a prostate orgasm.
>prostate orgasm
Learn what this is faggot. You had a regular orgasm.

Just ask user, all of this happened because I asked.
She is actually one of the few people I dont regularly talk to from high school. Other than this incident she was a nice person to hang out with, and a complete 9/10 now.

Oh hey, a thread to share my story anonymously ...

In foster care, I got raped everyday for like 4 years. Saw him rape other kids, walked into him fingering babies on the changing table, my foster family ran a daycare out of their house.... I reported it years later, they called him in for questioning and he passed the lie detector test ..

They found his corpse hanging in the garage. It's my belief that somebody suicided him like Epstein.

There's a security tape somewhere out there with me crying like a fag trying to explain it to the investigator,

I had two PIs come to my house and question me, because when I was telling my story I said I knew for a fact the cops wouldn't do a damn thing with no evidence on a historical rape charge and that id do something myself..

I've compartmentalised alot of the trauma from that, and I lead a relatively normal life now, but the situation haunts me. I find myself unable to hold down a job, because I have extreme distain for authority. I've found it difficult to maintain a relationship with a woman despite being a very intelligent guy , 7/10 looks, 8/10 when I clean up... My past continues to be a roadblock in my life, and I'm a guy so it's fucking embarrassing to tell people- so ive only told a handful of people I trust ...and Cred Forums for some reason.

I'm looking to talk about it, AMA. I'm an open book here where I can say this shit facelessly

Attached: 20190815_190820.jpg (720x693, 126K)

user, some women know how bad they need to bathe or go to the doctor, but they don't care.

I once shagged a chick on a one night stand. Her entire downstairs smelled like shit and raw unwashed ass.

I couldn't even come. It was sp fucking awful. I had to strip my bed and wash everything to get the smell to go away.

How can someone smell like shit that bad and no shit be present?

Attached: sketch-1579963273891.png (720x1026, 561K)

I was a passenger on flight 93 on 9/11. Luckily I survived.

What did he do to you? Did he ever penetrate you?

>I got raped
>Did he ever penetrate you?
Wut?

My dad and stepmom tried to leave my little sister and me in the middle of the woods. We found a house made of candy and killed the old lady that lived there.

How old were you when all this happened?
Was it just him doing the raping and fucked up shit, or were there other people involved?
How many kids do you reckon were getting abused?
How old were you when you reported it and the shit with the PIs went down?
Do you know your real family and why you were in foster care to begin with?
Why do you suspect someone suicided him?

Ever looked into ACT therapy?

You're a fucking retard, champ.

Yes. Sometime he fucked my face like a fleshlight, sometimes he'd fuck my ass... At one time he tried to sit on my dick too but naturally I wasn't hard for him so he gave up
-Between ages of 8-12
-he mentioned he had a friend he was gonna bring over but I never saw him. Creeps me out imagining him and a buddy fondly reminiscing
-how many kids idk. While I was living there during that 4 year period, I know for sure 4 other younger kids (under5) but I suspect when left to his own devices he probably kept busy.
- I didn't report it until I was 19, so between the 7 years until I came forward, I'd pin the number of kids anywhere from 12 to 30 or even more. Alot of kids would come through for a 6 month period it was a revolving door so who the fuck knows. If I'm being perfectly cavalier with my assessment, 7 years x 5 to 8 kids at any one time x twice a year, say 6 kids, so 12 x 7 years, potentially as many as 80 or more kids coulda at least been fingered or worse

Idk what ACT therapy is,
But I have an issue with authority.

I'd sooner tell this to my Barber before I talked to a career psychologist. They seem full of shit to me

Well I know both my father and mother,

My dad was 19 and my mom was 15 when I was born, so because they really weren't fit to take care of me I was put through foster care. My first family was great, lots of sports and fishing and travel my foster sisters were in the Olympics.... But I was taken from there because my foster dad there beat the fuck out of the mum there on a few occasions, suppertime was a warzone, throwing plates at each other and hollering at the top their lungs... Was a good home but they had serious marriage issues. At one point my foster sister slammed her bedroom door in a huff, and my father went upstairs with a fucking hammer and smashed her door clean off the hinges, she slept with an open door for weeks after that

I swear to god this is all 100% true. I'm not a larper. Y'all my stand in therapist. I'm sure the story is interesting

Walked in on my best friends dead body. It was the middle of summer and flies had got to him. There were maggots in his eyes and mouth and the smell sour and disgusting. Luckily he left his AC running or the heat would have made it unbearable

As for why I believe somebody else did the deed not him, he didn't care. He was a calculated psychopath. He had this fake act that he'd put on for my foster mom. She was clueless. He took pleasure in passing me sidelong winks and shit when she wasnt looking. He'd grin at me like a fucking demon.

There was no regret. He passed the lie detector test because he didn't feel a fucking thing lying about it. That man was very cold. No real heart,

Thing is, she was a nightmare to him. Had his balls in her purse. Gave him an allowance and controlled his life- forced him to quit smoking and shit, sexless marriage, maybe twice a year he told me... She was a living nightmare on her own.

I spent every night of my childhood in my bedroom writing bible verses and words from the dictionary, their meaning, and the phonetics for each word.

Much prefered the dictionary to bible, wrote the dictionary out from a to z 3 times in 4 years. Every day. Not exadurating. It was practically brain washing.

Every single time she left the house, I'd hear the dreaded creak of the stairs signalling I was about to get my shit fucked.

People who think they've had it rough growing up have literally no fucking clue what kind of horror they could live. They have no fucking idea. Even typing this brings me to tears.

I went to weddit once, it was really weird, the weird shit they say and PG memes, its like Cred Forums is public highschool for the hood, and weddit is some kind of private educated upper middle class wankers.

People say I should seek Council for my troubles, but it's like....if you got tortured for 4 years, how the fuck do you think a one hour conversation once a week is gonna make the slightest difference...especially when I can't take the guy seriously enough to be honest and tell him everything the way I've done here. I can't even choke out a quick "I was raped as a kid" in person. Can't even say it I choke instantly

Its not that crazy but when i was younger me and a bunch of friends were playing with airsoft guns shooting eachother with no protection. There was a weird kid that we let follow us around because he liked us and he lived on the same block. Most of the kids didnt like him so they decided it would be funny for everyone at least 10 other kids to unload everything on him. I watched as he got run up on, lit up, fall to the ground crying as they continue to unload everything they had. They started to reload and the kid got on his bike and tried to run and they reloaded and shot him as he rode away. Was pretty fucked he didnt deserve it just for being weird.

May God give you peace user if all you said is true, you walked through the valley of the shadow of death and yet scared you still live, God not need give you strength, for that you carry with you already.

I hope you never inflict pain onto others the way your tormenter inflicted onto you.

>Talks on Cred Forums
>Talk doesn't help
Man the fuck up.
Get a female psychologist.
Stop making excuses to stay miserable.
People HAVE been through worse than you and pretending therapy doesn't help is like saying exercise doesn't build muscle, the proof is too overwhelming.
All feelings get expressed one way or another. Crying like a bitch in front of your therapist an hour a weak is better than breaking down at a job interview and trying to jump out the window.

Thanks for sharing, user. Yeah, I find these stories interesting asf.

I don't know why exactly. Maybe it's something to do with people like yourself experiencing first hand, the absolute worst in humanity. Literal demons, like you said.

I think it's cool you can talk about it in such a way. I'm sorry it brings you to tears, but I hope that in some way this is helping you get a load off.

The more information you share the more questions I want to ask. You sound like a very intelligent guy and very well versed. I'm assuming writing out the dictionary from A-Z three times would do that to you. I feel like you could write a book about your life. Do you practise with writing it all out?

>you walked through the valley of the shadow of death
Christcucks trying to be deep.

No thoughts and no prayers can bring back what's no longer there.

I would sooner kill myself and suffer in hell then to make another suffer as I have, kind user.

I have no desire toward children. In fact, my goal in life is to avoid raising them just as security to make sure I dont end up tempted- the thought of doing something like that horrifies me and just the image of it in my mind brings me unimaginable sorrow. Unfortunately, my family tree dies with me. I literally dont even look at children, I avert my eyes. I see my suffering in them and can't stand to look, or come even close to developing any kind of relationship with any child. I literally avoid them like the plague because studies say victims like me end up passing it on, and like I said I'd sooner take my own life than take a child

Good man

Took one of those skateboards w/
two wheels and went out in the night.
I took a steep road down hill in that.
I thought it would be cool. Instead
I fell got road rash on half of my
body and a cracked skull with
after passing out and discovering
a puddle of blood beneath me in the
middle of the road at 3 am

I had a drug dealer who bought his wife over seas so he can cheat on her with his friend parish

I was abused in my early 10s, it was like cakewalk in comparison to what you've been throug i know person that abused me have done the same to 10ish other children. He commited suicide afterall. Im not as desperate in my path and I do not suffer in 1/1000 as much as you, Might you consider killing some pedos before dieing?

Talking on Cred Forums right now is doing more for me then a therapist. How fucking dare you tell me to man up. I've done what you've advised. I'm not accepting the situation. I just had a solid cry just now and I'm listening to music that helps me cope with it

I know people have had it even worse then I have, but to sit there and dismiss my woes like they're some trivial thing is fucking laughable.

How much fucking worse can it get short of downright torture?

If you'd been raped a better part of 1000 times you'd understand how fucked my life's been.

As I've said earlier I've done what I can to deal with it. I constantly work on it, I write it down, and I burn the paper as a ritual to help me cope. I've opened up with people i trust, and I'm constantly getting better. I don't give up, and I remember that life is infinite, I had to be there to be here. Cause and effect.

You dismiss b, but there are many kind anons here who always have some constructive things to say. Look at the comments, retard. I'm getting the help I need right here on b. A cesspool of evil. Takes evil to know evil, and people here know what evil is. Talking to some normie doctor who hasn't had a day of hardship in his or her entire life is like trying to explain something to a toddler

NEWFAG DETECTED

I'm not saying I'm proud of it, but back when I was around 16 I performed a ritual asking the gods to right the scales.

They did.

Call out to your creator in times of need and never will there be a prayer unanswered.

Uncultured swine who think religion has no bearing on reality have never read the book. Love to criticize desert scribblings written by people with no understanding, yet haven't met with God themselves. Do mushrooms. If you don't have faith in the infinate cosmos after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then you are doomed. Your belief in nothing will beget nothing. Enjoy the void.

What you believe happens. Both in life and in death.

I hope I understood.

that's horrible. consider trying some sort of therapy. it could really help. and, if you're taking advice, it's worth it to keep trying if it doesn't do much at first. different types of therapy and/or different therapists can make a huge difference. couldn't hurt, particularly if you have health insurance/$$

>Talking on Cred Forums right now is doing more for me then a therapist.
Never been to a therapist so what would you know?
> know people have had it even worse then I have, but to sit there and dismiss my woes like they're some trivial thing is fucking laughable.
You literally did this to everyone else. See >People who think they've had it rough growing up have literally no fucking clue what kind of horror they could live.
>You dismiss b
The dude is literally masturbating to your
>Sometime he fucked my face like a fleshlight, sometimes he'd fuck my ass...
Comment, if you think he isn't, lurk moar

>alking to some normie doctor who hasn't had a day of hardship in his or her entire life is like trying to explain something to a toddler
>Someone who spent years studying rapists and their victims cannot understand or help me.
Assuming a therapist has had an easy life is silly and naive, they literally deal with all the shit you do on a daily basis. Grow up dude.

>Do mushrooms. If you don't have faith in the infinate cosmos after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then you are doomed.
Based Piltzintecuhtli disciple

Until you've walked in the valley yourself, and seen the unimaginable horror of the void, you will dismiss such things. Being atheist is fine... I practice in the Northern tradition. I'm not Christian, because I don't believe in worshiping an idol of suffering.

That being said- if you haven't seen god, or been receptive to such wonders of the spirit realm, then you will dismiss omens along your path- you will turn down healing, and you will cry out that there is no meaning in life- because you refuse to find meaning through the creator. You do it to yourself and still find the nerve to be condescending to spirituality while never having grasped any of the fundamentals.

Fuck the church, fuck that purple sash on the cross, and fuck people who think God is what the Bible says

People fucking wrote that book to convey something that cannot be expressed in words... They spent thousands of hours meditating, reflecting within themselves and writing what they honestly believed to be the words God would have said if he was channeled through their actions.

Until you have a deeper understanding of old religions and the nature of humanity, shut your god damned unenlightened mouth. You absolute fuckwit

Was in college and had a circle of friends. We all knew each other for basically our entire lives. One of said friends was in the military and was gone for a couple months, leaving behind his girlfriend. They were together since middle school and we all just assumed they were gonna get married. So while he's gone our little circle decides to have a party, and we invite some of our mutual friends including our buddy girlfriend. Theres about 40 people at the party, practically all guys except for a handful of girls. The night gets late and everyone is either drunk to the point of no return or sober and not drinking, which is what I was. Me and a friend go out to go get food then come back. I had gotten food for one of my drunk friends at the party and was looking for him so I could give him his food.

I walk upstairs and open a bedroom door and see my army buddys girlfriend getting stuffed by six different dudes. One in her pussy, one in her ass, one in her mouth, ones trying to suck her titties, ones slapping his dick on her and jerking off, and ones getting a poor attempt at a handjob. I guess nobody heard me come in because nobody even flinched. I looked in shock for a moment then went to go get my friend and showed him, and he had the same reaction. We just closed the door and talked about it all night. When the party was over we basically told the girl either you tell him or we will, and she begged and begged that it was a mistake and she didnt know what she was doing and not to tell him, all that bullshit. So we told him, and they he brokeup with her. He was depressed for months and became an alcoholic, and even talked to us about considering suicide. He was a relatively happy guy so it was scary to see him like that.

Oh fuck, brilliant

>Being atheist is fine.
Christcuck or atheist is the only option?
An hero you pleb with no actual life experience.
>Until you have a deeper understanding of old religions and the nature of humanity, shut your god damned unenlightened mouth. You absolute fuckwit
Triggered

You just projected all your hate on me and put all your blame on me without even knowing what i believe or who i am. So much for your kind and caring spirituality.

GHB makes people horny a fuck

You aren't really worth the energy. just sitting there baiting like I haven't been on b since a decade ago.

Your views are apperent through your words. And triggered? Nah. I'm right.

Kindness?
Bud my beliefs are closer to the satanic Commandments, one of which is to treat people cruelly and without mercy when they disrespect me

Having to strip search boys at a center for delinquents. Most were teens, and having to be seen naked at that age can be humiliating.

>I'm so enlightened and moral i care about everyone.
>You aren't worth the energy.
Kek
>Your views are apperent through your words.
Yes user, please tell me how i think and what i believe and how i perceive.
Absolute pleb.
>baiting like I haven't been on b since a decade ago.
>Plebbit spacing
>Muh decade of Cred Forums
An hero son. You are counterfeit. Hypocrite.

you are clearly Just a contrarian my friend. Your opinions mean little to nothing to me

>most messed up thing I have done
>decided to get off school sick for a week
>decided to get a bottle of these vitamins that cause you stomach aches and diarrhoea
>down about seventeen
>had shits for 5 days

What's the most messed up thing you've either done

I once talked to a Black man and gently mocked him, I'm surprised I'm still alive tbh.

Attached: 1578873369430.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>Just a contrarian my friend.

>I practice in the Northern tradition. I'm not Christian, because I don't believe in worshiping an idol of suffering.
>Fuck the church, fuck that purple sash on the cross, and fuck people who think God is what the Bible says
>Uncultured swine who think religion has no bearing on reality have never read the book.
>Do mushrooms.
>If you don't have faith in the infinate cosmos after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then you are doomed.
>Bud my beliefs are closer to the satanic Commandments, one of which is to treat people cruelly and without mercy when they disrespect me

Yeah, i'm the contrarian because i don't believe in christ and am not an atheist so i can't fit into your microscopic worldview.
All you had to do was say that you weren't a christcuck in the first place and i would've been intrigued enough to ask you more. Instead you leapt into an argument that really is just one sided venting and scapegoating. You still know nothing about me but i've learned a shitton about you.
You are arrogant, self-centered, narcissistic, egotistical, hypocritical and delusional.
Everything is about what YOU know and how YOUR opinion is correct and hoe YOUR beliefs are correct and anyone who disagrees is an atheist or an unenlightened pleb who never studied history or religion because how could they be if they don't agree with you?

apple phones

bump

Ever find anything? How did they react?

You have a solid point. Perhaps I'm quick to assume these days.

You act like I honestly believe that your either christian or atheist, so you've pigeonholed me into a strawman to further your argument. You've put me down since the moment you started typing, and you expect an open reception! Rediculous. If you wanted to have a conversation, you'd make points rather than dismantle my arguments and attack my character.

I just told my lifestory and you tell me to man up and deal with it like I haven't already made strides, not to mention coming in hot with a toxic attitude, at that. You yourself have assumed things about me that you know nothing of, and hypocritically repremend me for similar conduct.

If you take such issue with my opinions, I would love to hear yours, perhaps we can talk about this further and maybe I can learn from you.

Telling me to an hero isn't exactly productive, so I don't see why I should grace you with the time of day when all u seem to wanna do is pick at my character, not discuss anything of substance.

As far as I can tell, you're looking to get a rise out of me. Forgive me if I come back at you a bit strong when you've been nothing but mean and confrontational since the moment you started typing.

Well..
>nearly killed my entire family by almost driving off a 900 foot cliff in a golf cart in Mexico
>rolled a bowling ball down a street hill, hit the front of someone's new Pontiac at the bottom intersection
>chopped a tree down using a nine iron golf club, took about 8 hours
>sucked water out of a toilet with a vacuum hose, subsequently burned the outlet out and destroyed the vacuum
>during a paper route run, I saw a massive triangle hovering no more than 200 feet above the treeline, it was loud as fuck
>was at a busy intersection when an elderly man blew a red light going around 70 in a 30mph zone, hit a police cruiser in the back

Attached: 1578707537397.jpg (288x288, 23K)

Usually we didn't find much other than lint and occasionally bodily secretions. Sometimes there were things like improvised weapons, or small amounts of drugs or money in intimate places. One junkie tried to smuggle in pills underneath his large foreskin. Another had drugs shoved up his butthole - we had to call in a doctor for that.
Usually when they had to strip, they'd look away and blush as they got naked. Most tried to cover their dicks and balls with their hands.

Read the story of the eye by Georges Bataille. They eat eggs out of the ass

Also, I've never said that I personally have the answers. I'm just saying what I think of you, based on what little you've typed.

And yes, there's alot of psychological projection from that- I harbor similar toxicity. I've responded to many people like you, who quote stuff and give short, toxic, unconstructive criticism without contributing any of your own opinions. I've stereotyped you based on how you talk. Your words drip with venom and contempt. You offer no alternative opinion other than further criticism of my beliefs. I don't respond to that with niceties. my logic is flawed. I'm a human being, I make mistakes just the same as anyone else. I've not claimed to be an expert, but I will concede that I've made bold appeals to authority as if I have a deep understanding of things. Because I do. But that doesn't mean I think I have all the answers. I treat you with the same fire you've brought to the table.

Hot cheesy pizza. Mmmmm

>You act like I honestly believe that your either christian or atheist
Literally accused me of this but it doesn't matter what you say because none of it is true now?
>You've put me down since the moment you started typing
Welcome to Cred Forums newfriend. Learn to cope. You did the exact same.
>you'd make points rather than dismantle my arguments and attack my character.
You clearly weren't interested in what i had to say as you pointed out yourself. This whole thing was just you shilling how much more you know than anyone else.
>I would love to hear yours, perhaps we can talk about this further and maybe I can learn from you.
Complete 180
>Telling me to an hero isn't exactly productive,
Debatable
>not discuss anything of substance.
Was literally trying to get you to therapy but you just completely ridiculed the entire profession and called it a waste of time. Spreading an opinion like this is why you should an hero. You could have left it at "i don't like authority" but you didn't you had to come up with other bullshit reasons that make it seem like the problem between you and therapy is therapies fault.
>As far as I can tell, you're looking to get a rise out of me.
You can't get angry at anything that isn't a reflection of yourself. You sometimes doubt your faith so you're projecting the self hate on me.
>mean and confrontational since the moment you started typing.
You already said this in different words and if you really have been on Cred Forums for a decade you'd realize this is the language.

If you are really interested in my opinion.
God isn't real, if god is real it must be all things in the universe at all times.
Good and evil don't exist, if they do exist god is both simultaneously.
Contrast is necessary for existence itself. You cannot comprehend light without dark, good without bad, hot without cold, sadness without happiness, past without future, closeness without farness etc.
Heaven and hell are just the pineal gland.
Limit

I saw my gf get both of her legs run over and ripped off by a moving train when I was in highschool.

Attached: 1555412496521.jpg (624x800, 167K)

For 2 years I cheated on my wife with a rich-ass doctor and his wife. He was bi and they had an arrangement where they'd have 3-somes with other guys. I don't know how much his wife actually wanted the arrangement or if she just didn't want to lose the wealthy lifestyle. I eventually had to back out when they started properly swinging and expanded their circle of partners. The STD risk and life drama was too high plus the cheating was taking a mental toll on me.

We fucked on a weekly basis and did every act you can do with 2 guys and 1 girl. Meanwhile I'd go home to my completely vanilla wife and utterly normal, suburban life.

I saw total piece of shit but therapy helped a lot.

>Do mushrooms.

>Uncultured swine who think religion has no bearing on reality have never read the book.

Now I enjoy tripping balls as much as the next man but perhaps not read mindwashing texts while tripping balls?

>Couple of years ago
>Passenger on a motorbike with my mate
>Some cunt in a faggy truck merged into our lane with zero notice
>Friend doesn't react fast enough
>Truck clips front of the bike
>Mate loses control
>I get flung off
>He goes down with the bike
>Takes most of the meat off his leg
>Arm all sorts of fucked up
I only suffered a few scrapes and bruises
But I still hear those god awful screams of pain
Cunt in a truck was a runner too

Is she your fleshlight now?

Cool story brah

If you've gotta do that at least don't be a douche about it

Nah, she's a good gf tho. Just a bit shorter now lol

Cont.
Everyone, everywhere is the same person in different circumstances.
There is no "soul" all the stuff religons have applied mysticism to should have been taken literally not superstitiously. Killing a cow on farmland didn't appease any god, it just fertilized the land.
The only difference between being alive and dead is the ability to observe.
All of existence is a non-consensual experience.
Free will has never been proven but if it does exist, everyone is responsible for everything that happens to varying degrees based on proximity.
Almost all suffering in life is expectation versus reality. If you expect to eat today and don't, you are disappointed. If you expect to live in a safe environment and get hurt you suffer. If you expect nothing and simply allow the experience you will find the "good" in any situation.
There is only one brain. The subconscious isn't a different person fucking with your life. It is you.
Therapists, gurus, holy men etc. tell you things you already know but like a scientist we must conduct the experiment regardless of how many others have done so beforehand to truly believe.
Dreams help you predict what will happen(prophetic dreamers are just savants), they help you process what has already happened. Many drugs suppress dreams which is why many drug users are impulsive and make poor decisions.
The earth is a living organism. It even has it's own neurons which means it thinks. It has no brain so it does not have a thought process, everything is measured in positives and negatives.
Your gut has more neurons than your brain. Trust it if it feels funny, it has saved many peoples live. Mongolian scouts are a good example of this at work.
People are never one thing no matter how hard you try and make them. Even hitler had a dog.
All feelings are relative to expectation. A day without food can feel as bad as a month.
>TL;DR Everything everywhere is entirely fundamental to existence. Including you. Death has no impact.

Some further good points .

I'm aware b is a toxic place aha. The garbage bin xD

I've made a 180 because your opinions actually interest me, and your criticism of my conduct is educational. I am of course angry because of myself, and that part of what you are saying is true about me. But that's not the only place anger can come from- it's not always a reflection of self.

As far as doubting my faith, you're actually wrong there. Shrooms widened my perspective, I used to be atheist entirely ( having been soured to it by writing lines)

Maybe if I was more open to therapy, i would be more likely to find a therapist that is aware of the kinds of trauma I've seen. Like you said, they do it all day, people come in with their problems- all they think about all day is how to nurture people's mentality and help them through it, so I suppose it's rediculous to blame the profession for a few docs in the past ( I have talked to a few about these issues and based on my experience with them I didn't really feel comfortable opening up to them, so putting that onto all of them isnt right. I'm sure there's lots of docs out there capable of helping.

What are your thoughts on the existence of God as an abstract concept within the human superconsious? What I mean is, if God exists in the book as a fictional character, and people's belief of that fiction causes them to do good things and act as though he were real, then can it be said that he exists as a thought, or a force rendered as a biproduct if a fiction, if nothing more? I just think people are quick to dismiss God as not existing entirely, but I feel like he has a tangible impact on the actions of humanity, speaking of duality, crusades and rape are also a byproduct of God, so it can only be assumed if he did exist he would have something of that Zoroastrian duality

simpcentral on here i guess. tits or gtfo cunt

Attached: 1494444304077.jpg (640x404, 35K)

Do you lift her up and down on your dick? If so she is now a fleshlight.

I saw OP's mom naked.

Worked retail together with a girl. Two other girls come in, and they're either drunk or retarded. Maybe both. When they're making their purchase, they're being tiresome. One wants to pay a third of the price of one item, and the other wants to pay the rest, but then they split the cost of a second item, and one wants to pay 2/3 of a third, and it's just a mess. But my co-worker is a fucking ninja with numbers, so she just works it through. But the girls won't leave, they need to control that she did everything right, and the line is getting longer. Co-worker asks them to stand to the side, but they won't do it, and start yelling at her for telling them what to do.

Dude stands in the background, quiet, patient. Then suddenly says "she asked you to move." Then one of them tries to slap him. I bet she regrets that now. He grabs a hold of her, either neck or collar, can't tell, and he starts machine gun punching her. There's blood flying all over, the counter almost tips over. Girl has exactly zero power here, and me and co-worker simply don't have the reaction time to do anything. He then drags her out of the store, dumps her right outside. Then come back inside. Buys a pack of cigarettes. Pays in cash. The leaves.

I don't know if they ever caught him. But the sheer level of violence for that small of a conflict was something I won't forget.

Sounds like Bill Hicks! Subjective observation of the universe, by the universe, through limitless eyes.

I'd like to know what you'd define a soul as, because I think it exists as a soup of consciousness, where a small drop of it acts as the engine of your mind, as if the soul were a part of the universes soul, all that I am is within you, all that jazz ..

Are you suggesting that the engine behind life is purely physical phenomena? I guess my line of thinking here is that thoughts seem to occupy a totally seperate space from the physical realm, and also awareness itself, even the mind absent of thought is still consious- and aware, but doesn't exist in any real tangible location-

What I'm trying to say is that i think the mind is like a radio, even after the radio is done, the signal that the radio converts into sound physically is still out there, ready to be picked up by another radio. Thoughts on that?

was anyone involved a nigger?

Yeah I did it one boy at a time and didn't make them get totally naked until I had to look down below.

You Americans are really jealous idiots huh... All those damn soap opera's about childhood love and shit fucked you up properly

>What I mean is, if God exists in the book as a fictional character, and people's belief of that fiction causes them to do good things and act as though he were real, then can it be said that he exists as a thought, or a force rendered as a biproduct if a fiction, if nothing more
It's getting pretty late and this is getting real complex. You probably already know this but.
>To exist is to have a specific relation to existence – a relation, by the way, which existence itself does not have. Bertrand Russell
God has to exist because someone thinks god exists and acts based on that belief like you said.
This, to me, doesn't mean god is some all powerful, omnipotent, sentient, creature controlling the universe.
It means god is like every other abstract. Like money. God has as much power as we give, which really means god has no power except that which we give.
Tbh, to me god is just an analogy applied to incomprehensible(willing or otherwise) factors.

Not a nigger, but my co-worker wasn't white.

i kissed my brother when he was asleep, gross as fuck totally regret it but I don't feel that bad because I was 12 and my life was pretty fucked at the time.

>completely vanilla wife
It wasn't your fault. She should have been a bit more fun. Drop the bitch and move on.

Depends what you mean by (irl)? I have seen some really messed up shit on the internet that was incredibly disturbing. What appeared to be dead babies and things like that on the encyclopedia dramatica former offended page circa 2010.

Was the driver at fault and did if so did he get charged?

Jewst as keikaku.

Attached: 1579819472376.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Drinking and playing with your son is a good way to go. It sounds like he didn’t suffer and passed away peacefully but not quietly. It’s a good way to go.

I was there when my father died. He was in the hospital and he has pneumonia that they couldn’t treat because of his leukemia. They gave him an extra big dose of morphine so he’d be comfortable and then he stopped breathing.

I’d happily trade experiences with you.

Welp...Crippling loneliness. Can’t stand it anymore. Knew a guy who worked at a morgue. Thoughts turned to ideas. Share a sixer with him on occasion. He knew how lonely I was. Come home from work. Get a message from him to give him a call. Says that the morgue just received a 20 yo chick who overdosed. Our conversation ended with me saying, “Ok”. [The rest will be redacted]

You fucked the corpse? Any pics?

my father hit a guy on a motorcycle when I was a kid he died instantly after he was in the wrong lane coming out of a sharp corner

I actually believe this one. Likely before security cameras. I saw a dude snap outside of a bar once. Just Tysoned this drunk idiot in the face. He was choking on his blood. Me and a friend got out of there. Heard that he was in critical condition. Police, etc.

Was driving down the highway once and saw a truck cross over the median into the oncoming traffic, smashed head on into a little kia sedan going at least 60, the sedan flipped over completely, slid face down along the highway for 300 yards or so, we stopped to see if they were okay, both the driver and passenger of the truck were either unconscious or dead, a woman crawled out of the sedan, dragging her limp body accross broken glass, coolant and gasoline leaking everywhere, she laid there sobbing covered in blood for 10 minutes until paramedics arrived, she had a few broken ribs and a broken ankle, lucky to be alive but yeah having to stand there and watch over her as she laid there in excruciating agony, with nothing I could do to help her except talk to her and keep her conscious. She survived but yeah, it was pretty awful. Felt like an eternity until the paramedics got there

my only true regret out of all things in my life was taking the life of ducklings that were following their mother

Meh, good on you, I know what you mean about not talking to a quack, fuck that. I've seen and done some shit, 41 now, talking to people like that never helped me, I just learned how to cope as time went on. I do OK.

>Sounds like Bill Hicks!
I like some of bill hicks but he's angry as fuck.
>I'd like to know what you'd define a soul as
Depends on who you ask. Because i believe most of these words (spirit, god, afterlife) are analogies it would be a different thing depending on who i'm talking to. If someone believes the soul harbors all your feelings then i would say the soul is just chemicals and neurons. If someone believes the souls is what makes us think i would say that the soul is electricity. If someone believes the soul is a part of god i would say that the soul is just motion.
>Are you suggesting that the engine behind life is purely physical phenomena?
No, physical and non-physical aren't real. Everything is energy moving at different speeds. I think life is powered by the contrasting forces of the universe as they move to lower or higher entropic states.
>ready to be picked up by another radio. Thoughts on that?
I don't believe in reincarnation but i can see where you're coming from. I kind of answered this with the entropy but i'll clarify. I think that, when we die, our engines stop powering the "soul". Without power, the low entropy state can't be maintained and shifts higher.(decomposition, cessation of "thought")
However, every single neuron technically thinks, so it's not necessarily like you stop existing. Think of a cucumber. Cut one in half and both halves are alive.(they are also in tremendous pain, more than humans can experience but lets not piss the vegans off)
The cucumber is alive until every cell it is made up of is dead. If even one cell survives you can grow an, almost, genetically identical cucumber. This is the same cucumber but at the same time it isn't. Are you you if you don't have memory of your past?
I guess my point is, the death of the brain isn't necessarily death itself. It's just the cessation of the thought process that people like to define themselves by.

Man...... This would make for a fantastic podcast haha

It was during cameras. I don't know if they caught him. They never called me as a witness or anything. I don't think my boss was asked to handover tapes either. Maybe the girls knew him or something. I just can't tell. I worked there for 2 years, and I swear, after this I am always polite to strangers. Who knows what sets one of these fucks off. I mean, the girls were annoying as fuck, but they the girl did not deserve to get trashed like that.

Been to not one but TWO funerals in Japan. Picking bones out of ashes is kinda fucked up. I remember seeing a clear mandible in the ashes with all the teeth fallen out. Don't wanna go to anymore Japanese funerals.

Sometimes remembering suppressed trauma and talking about it just keeps the misery alive. Then that results in more misery than if left alone. Sometimes NOT talking about it is better. Why a female psychologist? So you can think about her when fapping?

What a bunch of fucking pussies, whining about such bullshit. Cry punks!

>Sometimes remembering suppressed trauma and talking about it just keeps the misery alive.
Overthinking about stuff is real yes. Refusing to process is just as detrimental.
>Why a female psychologist?
user said he had a problem with authority, some people don't associate females immediately with authority. Also it was a dude that abused him which can make it ahrd to talk to a man about it. Most men also fear ridicule from other men for being a victim. There are numerous reasons for a woman therapist in this specific case.
So you can think about her when fapping?
This is just a bonus.

My new puppy had tapeworms but I was poor, so instead of getting a proper dewormer I got the OTC stuff from the local feed store. Gave the meds to the dog and we went outside to play in the gravel driveway. Dog starts yelping and whining, clearly in pain. I reach down and pick her up and comfort her trying to figure out what was wrong. Notice small brown spot on my shirt. Realizing it was shit I immediately go to put the dog down, but didn't think to point her ass away from me. Right as I was going to bend over I felt her belly deflate and a baseball sized ball of tapeworms oozing with shit shot out of her ass and onto my upper chest. I dropped the dog on her feet and stared at the ball of writhing worms in shock. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the driveway and grabbed a hose and a can of naptha. I poured the naptha on the shirt and lit it on fire and then took off the rest of my soiled clothes. I was naked in the driveway soaping and hosing my self with cold water and I'm a show-er not a grower mind you, shivering and gagging while poking at a burning pile of tapeworms when my roommates pulled in. Not my finest moment, but fuck worms.

Interesting point of view on the soul as being abstract and dependant on definition, Same with God and other interpretation based concepts... We can certainly agree on that at least.. Thank you for sharing your opinion, it's not missed with me I genuinely appreciate you took the time. I won't keep you for further discussion, although this kind of thing Is fascinating and I would love to talk in the future, maybe we'll cross paths, but at any rate I am quite shocked at how closely your interpretation of these things reflect my own- maybe in the future I'll try to have a bit more tact when being defensive..apperently you really can't tell who a person is by the few things they say through text on a japanamation image board haha.

Anyways, good chat, friendo. Sorry for the hostility in the beginning :)

Broke into a house, stole a computer monitor, pawned it for $10, used the $10 for gas to drive a half hour away to break into a different house to steal weed and a few beers.

This was 15 years ago thank god.

That was kinda a low point.

Good Christian you are.

Nah, I'm the same user. That shit weighs on my soul. If there's an up side it redoubles my resolve to protect my loved ones.

>Broke into a house, stole a computer monitor, pawned it for $10, used the $10 for gas to drive a half hour away to break into a different house to steal weed and a few beers.
Based robber
>Why did you steal the computer?
>So i could steal some beer.

That’s weirdly a sweet story. If your dad had a soul and it was moving on to the next world the last things he heard was the music of his beloved son’s laughter. I can’t think of a better way to leave this plane for the next.

Is that the one that went into the WTC, or the Pentagon?

The shooting or simply witnessing it? I can't tell any more, b is soft as fuck these days.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/PshzupB

Please tell me you included that in your eulogy at his funeral
>The last thing Pa ever said to me was...

user here. That makes a lot of sense, and yes talking with a female is easier. Older men take years of trust for me..and If I sniff even the slightest vibe, my first go to is to assume the worst and their reputation with me is done, it's not so bad with women. While still an authority figure given their job, I think this is actually really good advice to persue a female practitioner. I don't look down at women, it's not that- it's that women have a biological disposition toward nurturing behaviors and are more likely to understand my issues in a light that some men wouldn't be able to. Also, I'm not nearly as embarrassed to tell women about it- it's ridicule from other men that causes my fear of opening up. That being said, I find women tend to be very down to earth and normie-esque. My thoughts are often very lofty and ethereal, not to rub my dick or anything but I honestly consider things most women don't make time for, so while they are more welcoming and accepting, they are usually less able to relate to my in-the-clouds mentality and as a byproduct of that, I find it hard to take a woman's opinion seriously.

Still, maybe I need to get over that if I want help

Mania is genetic and there is a good chance that you imagined a bunch of shit and really really really believe it is real. I know someone like that. She hates her mother and has all these "she tried to kill me" stories. But never went into CPS custody. Still visits her mother like a normal family. It was weird. Then she started making up shit about me, other friends, and other people during times when I was there and know it never happened. And it became clear.

She is on a battery of meds. I met her mother and she is really nice. The mother may be crazy, but there is no way she is as crazy as the daughter.

it really doesnt sound like much but i can still get behind why something like this can also feel fucked up

A couple times a week I'll steal all the toilet paper from public restrooms so nobody could wipe.
Plus: free toilet paper!

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

how did you see this?

Post pics fag

Trips checkd

Elaborate on triangle

I misread that as you killed your brother. Still, pretty gross. Fag.

how young

i remember my first day on Cred Forums

>Get a female psychologist.

I'm sure the people who are currently claiming that people can be born in the wrong body rather than simply be crazy while supporting the chemical mutilation of preteen children are the answer to OP's problems.

>Everyone is the same person if they have the same job

When I was 9, I was in the car with my grandfather driving through the city and he deliberately hit a kid on a bike. His exact words, that little nigger deserved it. Kids head was bleeding and he was convulsing as my grandfather laughed and we sped away.

Feminist \= Female

I've met plenty of logical women who see the current state of society for the degenerate disgrace that it is.

user here.

Women aren't all brainwashed by lefty propaganda. The whole world isn't the USA

Where are the psychologists speaking out against this?

*crickets

Where are all the doctors speaking out against all the shit they do wrong user? Homeless is where.

I have too. None of them would continue going along with the insane propaganda the way psychologists do.

Attached: granpa.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I fucked a one armed dickless fat guy for a hotel room because I was a homeless tranny hooker.

There are absolutely no doctors who advocate for malpractice. None who would stay silent while others would push pseudoscience that destroyed lives. Most doctors would recommend that people get second opinions on anything that matters. There is no analogy anywhere else of an entire profession being so evil as psychology is today.

>None who would stay silent while others would push pseudoscience that destroyed lives.
Tobacco.
Alcohol.
Crystal meth.
Cocaine.
Vitamins.
Circumcision.
Cannabis.

Fucked a 14 year old while I was 17

how is that relevant to the thread?

Nah. Community college /= the quality of a proper education.

What you need to understand is that some schools are brainwashing facilities. Not all of them advocate identity politics and newspeak.

Just the same as not everybody subjected to propaganda is affected by it, especially when they've got a nuanced perspective. I think there are those who fall victim to it easier than others.

Your opinion is pretty retarded from what I've gathered. Not much sense in trying to make you see the light, champ.

Oxygen.
Opiates.
Lobotomies.
Coconut oil.

fucked my buddy's pregnant baby momma while he was at work a couple times. the situation was complicated greentext time.

>be me, 18 in uni
>dating this cute blond she kinda dumb
>drop out bc money and break up with her bc distance and she's dumb
>she drops out like a month later bc of grades (again she's dumb)
>link up with my friend at home and tell him i broke up with my gf, he asks if he can date her.
>lol sure bro but be smart
>he flies her out to where we live for christmas a couple years ago.
>he was not smart and knocked her up
>later tells me he was just looking for a quick fuck and doesn't really like her that much.
>i get back in touch with my now pregnant ex gf
>we get coffee and start talking for a bit, she moved out to where i live and is lonely
>basically end up fucking her every day for that summer.
>ghosted her when i went back to school.

pregnant women sex is hot as fuck guys 10/10 recommendation

pic rel, its her when she and i dated

Attached: IMG_2863.png (640x1136, 905K)

Personally, sniffing my cousins panties is the weirdest thing I’ve done but that doesn’t stop me doing it. Also being near her and smelling that she needs a shower but not being grossed out by the smell was pretty odd.

There is no profession that pushes that stuff. It is business. Doctors did not knowingly mislead people on tobacco. Psychologists are knowingly propagandizing the trans agenda. That or they are retards, either way they are hardly to be trusted.

No one at all claims that drugs aren't dangerous. Even the people who think they are useful for whatever the fuck reasons they give.

I wouldn't recommend OP go talk to a pedophile rabbi either.

Went to the hospital as a kid for a foot injury, me and my mom witnessed a murder in the parking lot, I was like 9 years old

What did you do with the Birds ?

It was a nigger stabbing a young girl

>Doctors did not knowingly mislead people on tobacco.
kek
Coping this hard.Go kill yourself nigger.
>MUH PSYCHOLOGY IS THUH DEOVUL

And who pushing any of that?

you wanna see a dead body?

>how is that relevant to the thread?
Can't you read? Go back and read OP, genius.

Yeah, and I neglected to mention that to keep her alive I fucked her ass and cunt. I didn’t want to, but hey it was her life after all. Actually her suffering strangely made me diamonds, so it definitely helped in the needed fucking.

>Entire profession
Kek.

>Doctors don't advocate for malpractice
Unless they get a kickback and stand to gain personally- overprescription is a huge problem, especially with medications. ~ADHD is a perfect case of this.

I do, every time I look in the mirror.

Actually, I'm a new user here and I just watched 3 days ago a man demonstrating how to butcher a human. The man was hung upside down, with 2 legs roped to 2 different spots (to a v shape) and then that motherfucker started to dissect, cut and neatly pack every single cut, you could see him taking off the leg meat off the bones, and then the fucker took a bow to the camera when he finished. it was absolutely devastating to watch. Fuck you Cred Forums.

>Fucked a 14 year old while I was 17
yeah that's not relevant lol

Great argument libtard. Ask yourself if you would not be better off with a cure for your gender dysphoria rather than pointless mutilations and an endless need for validation. You are shooting yourself in the foot by clutching your delusions and preventing anyone from exploring the real cause of your problems.

That time I got blackout drunk for no reason hours before the bar exam. Got kicked out of where I was staying because I was incoherent and breaking furniture, and then arrived at the exam 15 minutes late with my suitcases and shit.

Didn't pass.

Attached: Requiem For A Dream MS Paint.jpg.jpg (526x407, 23K)

ordered pineaple pizza once

No-one anymore. Except the cannabis, opiates and the oxygen.
Coconut oil got tore apart in favor of palm oil because america gets to rape the beaners all day every day.

Most recently, heard my neighbor burn to death in a fire, was two brothers, older, mid 30s or maybe 40s I would say. The older one had autism and was upstairs and didn't make it down. Hearing the other brother yell for him from the door choking on smoke just before he started screaming as he burned to death. it was terrible and my daughter is still having nightmares about it.

When I was 12, my mother and father separated. We temporarily moved in with my grandparents. My mom and dad tried to work things out. Quietly though, she started seeing another guy. None of us knew that until my dad showed up. He had found out and wasn't happy.

He killed my mom, my grandparents, and then himself while I watched. He just completely ignored me. Not something I like to talk about but after nearly twenty years of therapy I'm okay.

That's the most fucked up thing I ever saw.

not sure if it was messed up, but i had someone high on methamphetamine point a loaded firearm at me for several minutes convinced i was law enforcement. another time, i had another person high on methamphetamine speak to their imaginary friend threatening to stab me to death as they thought i was asleep

>your gender dysphoria
Projecting.
You're the one who can't stop thinking about trannies mate. I'm just pointing out that psychology isn't any more evil than any other institution.

Attached: 3C6B9AFB-4639-4628-B202-2A852572FE9A.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

Holy shit dude, look if you ever want to talk I can give you my Kik, that sounds fucked and I don't think I could ever get over that

Roadside bomb. covered in pieces of friend. Blinded in left eye from chunks of bone from their head exploding. Got in my mouth. All over my clothes. In my ear.
Mangled bodies all over the place

Waiting for the doctor plastered in the stench of death. Later that evening shampoo dried brains out of my hair.

"What's that scar from"
-a car accident...

Ok I need a distraction

You win

Attached: Ghost2-1-450x296.png (450x296, 232K)

Sup moses

> Implying cannabis shouldnt be prescribed for one of 60 ailments

based psychopathposter

Here Goes....
>uncle died when I was 14 due to motor neurons
>dad survived lymphoma twice and had it when I was 13
>nan died when i was 12
>grandad died when i was 13
>other grandad dies when i was 11
>uncle died of diabetes recently
>had seen someone burn to death as a child when I was 5
>survived a car crash
>mother almost died when we went on vacation but I saved her and a friends sister
>had several leg operations
>spent six weeks in cast each operation post
>had to deal with my brother and his could living with us
>had to see my grandad have a stroke
>went to a violent catholic school for a month in australia

Attached: 1579188982250.jpg (750x674, 45K)

>Ministry of silly walks .gif

Happened during Xmas time just gone, asked a omeless bird what she would do for £10 offered to suck my dick, took her up on the offer now had 8 blowjobs from her and not paid a penny more, had tests and clean so it's safe

Psychologically, my father borrowed money from me and then fucked me over with my real estate and had me homeless.
He then refused to pay me back and tried to borrow more money the day after I attempted suicide

Lots of messed up stuff that didnt bother me that much/takes too long to explain but once when I lived in a penthouse with big windows a small bird came flying into the room, crashed against a wall and instadied. Surreal experience

Attached: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (411x600, 133K)

Nigger detected

Attached: 1579356159687.webm (764x548, 1.92M)

>Donald Trump being sworn in

Attached: 161109031839-donald-trump-november-9-2016-new-york-large-169.jpg (460x259, 41K)

Yep. It gets worse, I went back to the house with the computer, and when I approached the window to climb in, someone had set up a camera on a tripod. I made a mad dash to gtfo. Never went back. Knew the guy whose house it was. Saw him at a bar like 3 years later and he was cool with me, happy to seeme even, so evidently the camera was a fake or not recording.

>What's the most messed up thing you've either done, seen, or experienced irl?
My cousins husband took me to a firestation when was 17. I'm 156cm tall and weigh under 40kg. I wanted to be a fireman Cred Forums Why he do dis to me?

Me and a buddy stole a car and crashed it doing 160km/h on dirt road. Car flipped and cartwheeled about three times before landing right side up. Basically nothing left of the car except the front seat, me and my busy just walked away not a scratch. One of the most fucked up nights in my life.

>I personally douched her cunt a few times just so I could nut
Imagine being this desperate! Kek

Attached: 1579452535355.gif (200x150, 776K)

Did you find anything?

>bible
Bible
>exadurating
exaggerating
>brain washing (fucking kek made me imagine taking my brain out and giving it a quick wash)
brain-washing
>doing more for me then a therapist
than*
maybe you should go write that dictionary again boi

Done: talked a (soontobe x in this story) gf into having an abortion and then dumped her.
Seen: dunno. Births? One of the many encounters with crazy ppl? A friend stony, tiny penis.
Experienced: people dying while I'm holding their hand. Three so far.

To motivate you to keep growing?

Lol.

Pedantic.

>MFW i'm the same size 10 year later.
How can i fireman? Should i just give up and become a heart surgeon? My little fingers could save many lardkids.
On a serious not, the dude is still in a temp position a decade later(he's not chief of the department but has all the duties of a chief and none of the benefits) so maybe i got lucky.

lost hard, quality post

Idk where you are from but in my country theres smaller fire departments (only in suburbs or very small towns) that dont have a minimum height

wow thats a really great thing to say. i usually dont give a shit but that was nice.

thats tough man. he loved you so much that you were spared. out of a horrible tragedy, thats a kind of touching conclusion if it makes you feel any better.

What's cold dead pussy like? I mean when she's alive it gets warm, wet and engorged...

Newfag edgelord detected

Attached: CIcKi3g.png (200x195, 51K)

Read it. What's the issue here?

My father got executed by ISIS extremists. Later on, my only friend joins ISIS to leave me alone in Europe. Fuck ISIS

I got my phone back on the daily

If it makes you feel any better you were just a political pawn used to make wealthy people wealthier all while no one back home really respects you...

Attached: 1579729554478.webm (640x360, 559K)

based dad

Fuck off.

I grew up in a city that turned from moderate conservative to ultra liberal. The town loved passing shit/ funding homeless. The filth came from miles around.

So there’s this one really heavy intersection where it would be four bums on each intersection. Just gross. So in high school, my buddies and I waged war. Started out small.

First idea was to get nickels and pennies. Filled up about a 24 ounce cup 3/5 with pennies and 2/5 nickels. At rush hour we drove by and dumped two of these cups in between the pairs. We wanted to incite them to fight or get in the street and get hit by a car.

We didn’t stick around long but I know it caused a scene. We escalated a bit next and got fistfuls of change and cans of beer, rolled down the window only right when the light changed and then slung the change and cans at their faces.

Still bums though. Then bum fights came out, and we came across a copy. That changed the direction of our bum fights.

We got (for us) nominal amounts of cash, booze, pot, and tobacco. Winner takes all. Only one rule. Had to be a knock out to get the prize. We did this about five times but word got around. Had to up the ante. On that sixth time we went to the bum congregation spot and there were obviously two undercover officers posing. Asking us for drugs/alcohol/other illegal shit. We told em hold on, got in the truck, and tailed. The war on bums lost. To this day, they hold that intersection

Extremely powerful psychedelic

Like if DMT and LSD got squared to pi

Gave money freely.