Why do chinks eat such weird shit? Who the fuck eats bats??...

Why do chinks eat such weird shit? Who the fuck eats bats??? Now we're all gonna die because of their weird dumbass culture.

Attached: EO-RYqKVAAI-9Xa.jpg (533x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
youtube.com/watch?v=oNwmzDlyCt8
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=DM_hRWVNcMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks delicious, can I have some too of your murder meat?

yes, food-wise, they're definitely edgelords

The virus was introduced to the human system through a snake. A snake hunted a bat infected with the virus and the snake was in turn eaten by a human, thus the virus was spread.

They eat all the weird cooking recipes from rpg games.

>asian
>human

asians eat some fucked up shit
youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
Earth has finally had it with our insane shit and it's now telling us to die and gtfo

The weird recipes from RPG games come from Asia.

no. the people reporting that are retards, and don't have basis in fact.

Attached: bugpeopleinmytummy.png (897x288, 508K)

Because Chinks are subhuman.

>Doesn't prove anything boasting facts

move the fuck on nigger

Nigga cheesin

Reminds me of the bat my grandmother used to make. Shit, I can almost taste it.

Why do you contribute to 72 billion animal deaths a year? At least chinks dont lie to themselves by not giving their food a face.

seriously, they eat live animals too

at least there skinny,unlike fat americans

also,blame americans for getting this stupid coronavirus.you globe trotting retards need to stay home

Attached: 646288.jpg (703x536, 46K)

They're*

Bitch I don't give a fuck about some goddamn cow, give me the hammer and I'll bludgeon it to fucking death myself. I am, however, NOT cool with people eating plague-carrying nasty ass bats.

Looking at the comments here, it's no wonder an asshole like Trump can win the election in his shithole country...

You assume everyone here is an American.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNwmzDlyCt8

1) For the imaginary medicinal benefits. Traditional Chinese Medicine have weird shit like this.
2) Stuff like this has been done for thousands of years, so why stop now?

Not even the lards eat gutter oil and they eat some pretty disgusting shit.

Would you do that to your doggy or cat?
Do you really see the difference in a frog or a rat?

I'm sure the majority is...

thats fake tho

Dogs are bred for company, they were not modified as cows, pigs and chickens to become livestock.
We did artificial selection with them for different purposes.

Animals are individuals and have feelings too.They feel loneliness and happiness like people do 72 billion killed every year

cool rhyme, bro

actually a bug people

Well when I have a steak I’m having feelings too and it’s called hunger. Also cows and chickens wouldn’t survive if we didn’t keep them for meat. When have you ever seen wild cows or chickens?

Stfu europoor. Stay irrelevant

But we feast, and we drink, and we kill
Factory farms inject stimulants and hormones. They're fed other cows, they're fed thier own. Hundreds of thousands are poisoned and blinded. To test cosmetics for the small, small minded. The rainforests being destroyed to raise cattle

This too.

Chicken beaks are seared off by farmers
But they call it debeaking, I call it torture
Boiled alive, you don't think it's karma?
Money come before mercy, that's the mantra Cows give birth, their calfs are separated Factory workers are either scared or they're jaded The leather industry is tied to the meat industry
Inextricably they're both responsible for misery A non-meat diet can slow the process of aging Avoid toxic food, contaminants, and enslavement Reduce global warming and end world hunger So think about the next time you sit down for supper

No way that's real

>only animal that harbors rabies
>chinks eat it
Seems reasonable

So where are they thriving in the wild? Yeah the hormones and conditions are messed up but how would either animals survive in the wild if farmers didn’t raise them?

And how exactly does it end world hunger? Sounds to me like there would be more hunger because then there would be less options of what to eat and fruits and vegetables would be profitable meaning the prices would go up since there’s no other real option.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Adds to the flavor.

So a new super virus is coming out of asia?

Both of those things exist

Wild chickens do exist just there arent many in America, there arent anymore wild cows because we domesticated all of them but they did exist up until recently.

So when we stop eating meat where do they all go?

liberals/leftist says its perfectly normal to eat exotic animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=DM_hRWVNcMk

Anal-voreing snakes is a perfectly normal thing to do.

Where though? And how do they defend themselves against predators?
>big slow defenseless mammal
>flightless bird
Explain to me how they would not go extinct in the wild.

Agreed, dogos are not for food, dogos are for sex.

Attached: 2-dog.jpg (800x480, 31K)

Bars

What virus?

Cancer

>that's it, i've come up with a new recipe
fuckin ignis
knock this shit off

Attached: 1502899697876.jpg (665x437, 90K)

Ching chong ning nogs dones wong wong in the pong pong makey people cough cough

Attached: 1578402510582.webm (768x432, 1.99M)

chinks are fucking gross that's why Even fucking pajeets living in an even poorer and shittier country eat normal things.

You never read or watch news in the last few days?

Coronavirus

Vacation. Did heard bout a chink infected and got stooped at the same airport I landed. Hope the child dies and gets dealt with quickly.

>based user
>kekt
>chekt

Attached: 1503779520924.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Because they're poor user, most of them can barely afford a shack in a shantytown much less food.

Shut up chink lover.

So what?? french people eat frogs too, i dont see you guys calling them chinks

Why not eat something that’s easier to catch and doesn’t have rabies?

How are they poor if they're so much smarter than americans?

Fish are so last year.

>french
>chinks

you're dumb user. you could have used the internet to not sound dumb, but i think you're just plain dumb in general.

The chinese are at the bottom of the asian totem pole. You cannot possibly imagine worse excuses for a "human" than a chinese "person". They are filthy, eat your pets, piss and shit on the streets, loud, lying pieces of shit.

I wish we could nuke china. A lot of viruses come out from that shithole. I hate the chinese so fucking much.

It’s called cultural appropriation ! It you want to respect other races then eat their food !! Y’all racists.

cause their government rapes the fuck out of them. Dude they still have company store work where it's essentially slavery with a couple of extra steps.

They do, they eat everything they can get their hands on. Did you not see the sewage oil story a while back? They're gross as fuck.

its not. WANG! made a youtube video showing the guy is an artist who makes fucked up fake photos for some reason using realistic props he makes

Go die in a fire. I still like using this...

derishous you mean

>Why do chinks eat such weird shit?
Try feeding over a billion people and you'll understand why

My ass

Right, they eat, drink, and snort endangered animals because of overpopulation. Nothing whatsoever to do with culture.

can't they make bats and snakes extinct in China so there won't be any way of having coronavirus? or just straight up off them?

Delicious

Attached: 1579783452823.jpg (800x1197, 394K)

>coronavirus

It's not a virus they are just hungover and don't want to go to work.

Attached: Wholesale-Corona-Extra-Beer-330ml.jpg (640x640, 68K)