Any 'where are they now?' stories about your past bullies...

Any 'where are they now?' stories about your past bullies? Drinking guy in pic has been a mess for at least the past 5 years. Fucking deserves it for being a piece of shit to many people.

Attached: 384895_142955255814711_1350299952_n.jpg (800x532, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/research/US/Job=Electrician/Hourly_Rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All my bullies whose lives I still hear about occasionally seem to be doing well in life while I've completely spiraled downwards.
So, there's that.

They are all further ahead than me in life and probably don’t feel bad for all the emotional trauma they gave me.

how does that faggy looking manlet bully anyone?

you got bullied by that guy?

Same

> Dude beats the shit out of me at school
> 5 years later my gf cheats on me with him

Yea, holy fuck you must be a weak faggot. What a harmless cunt he is and he bullied you. Ffs have some respect and keep that to yourself

His dad dies and his mom started hoeing around. Losing his supposed 'father figure' and having his mom turn into a thot at a young age turned him into weaponized shitheadedness.

Attached: 82063015_10157725776868329_6542955029857304576_n.jpg (480x640, 52K)

hue

Attached: The beta life.png (982x1600, 779K)

Pretty much. Weirdly she didn't know I had any connection to him.

Got bullied by a girl who died of cancer later on in life

Found out another girl who bullied me was getting raped by her uncle the whole time

He's an electrician while I work at an IT consultant firm, so career wise I'm ahead. But I'm 30 years old now and the effects of the bullying are still affecting my life, not to mention that I pretty much lost my entire youth to the effects of what his bullying did to me.

I met him at a night club a few years back and he tried to be all friendly and tried to hang with my group because his friends had abandoned him, all while still saying I was such a fucking weird kid. It gave me tremendous joy telling him to fuck right off.

I cannot believe you hold animosity towards people for things they did as children. You may have never grown up, but they probably did.

i see the bully who made my life in school an hell here and there, the only thing keeping me away from stab his neck with a big knife is god judgement after death, not the law or anything else, if it wasnt because god forbidden kill other people, he would be dead already for years, there is not a single day i want to stab repeatdly his neck, i see him sometimes, hate him so much i wish i could kill him but i believe in god and im not alllowed to kill

Shouldn't ask built stories end with "and then we got juice and took naps before story time."

Man both of them look like 100% fag lords.

Attached: 1579859124021.jpg (552x687, 67K)

>He's an electrician while I work at an IT consultant firm, so career wise I'm ahead.
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
Licensed electricians make $120k+ a year anywhere in the country.
Your IT job (very vague) could earn you anywhere from $16k/yr to $80k/yr. And it's not a stable field. As the generations that grew up with computers age, your job becomes less valuable. And as we import endless streams of 3rd worlders, mostly Indians, who are "trained" in your field, your wages drop. IT won't be a viable career path for our children. For your sake I hope it stays one until your retirement.

Last I heard he raped some chick and was running from her dad, kek.

I don't know, and i'm afraid to find out. He had pretty good grades in a pretty good school, so he's probably doing pretty good.

Cred Forums is for the out cast reprobates that are too out there to be bullied.
If people weren't afraid to bully you, you belong on a normie site.

Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: FW7Uyzg.jpg (640x481, 83K)

they're doing great! one is married and has a son, not sure what he does for a living but clearly financially well off. the other one became a lawyer a few months ago!

Attached: 1579746960015.jpg (934x974, 120K)

Malta huh

> Licensed electricians make $120k+ a year anywhere in the country.
> The average hourly pay for an Electrician is $21.89.

payscale.com/research/US/Job=Electrician/Hourly_Rate

> calc.exe

> $21.89 x 8 x 5 x 52 = 45,718.4

Wow. Barely more than 1/3 of $120

He went to Stanford as a college football player and played a few years in the NFL. I'm an early 30s NEET who lives with my parents.

Electricians apprentices start at $25/hr, which is 50k/yr
And Electricians get paid by the job, not the hour.

Looked up childhood bullies on fb. Both broke as fuck sitting on a porch with kids looking depressed. They had gang connections growing up so its kind of sad really. But still, fuck them for stealing my card collection.

Only if you are self employed which means you have to pay for equipment, insurance and extra fees/taxes

how tf were you bullied by someone that god damn ugly, you must be as smart as a god damn toothpick to not get out of that situation

> $21.89 x 8 x 5 x 52 = 45,718.4
I don't want you to look this stupid in the future, there are little over 2000 working hours in a year. Next time take the hourly wage, double it, and say thousand afterward.
$8/hr = $16k/yr

I can tell you're not blue collar.

>bullies who didn't necessarily bully me but gave pretty much everyone a hard time
>used to bully the tards extra hard as well
>grew up to be petty criminals still hanging out with the same highschool group
>see them in the club when I'm with a hot gril
>main guy tries to talk to me all friendly
>play it cool and basically blank him
>he looks genuinely hurt
>walk away and gril asks me who that was
>"just some loser"
>feelsgoodman

Attached: 1570494152427.png (298x252, 117K)

I can tell you're a retard

>in the club

Attached: 106274434-1575332427216peloton-ad[1].jpg (1385x897, 87K)

Why are all brits obvious and look like butch lesbians.
Make a decision on brexit you fucking cowards.

>Yeah took a Java class in highschool and can use Unity
>I'm an IT professional, no biggie
>Did you turn it off and back on again?

and how did that end, you're a cuck now and he fucks you in the ass?

>Make a decision on brexit you fucking cowards.
Wow. It's almost like you don't pay attention to anything

you can't bully me I'm a grown adult, bucko. That being said, I would cum on her teeth.

Attached: 1578873655659.png (693x601, 259K)

I haven't seen him in years, but kinda get off on it now lol

One of my bullies was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 1999 and has been confined to mental hospital ever since.

Another bully has been in and out of prison all his adult life.

A 3rd bully was partially paralysed in a fight and apparently spends his days now shitting himself.

I don't believe in karma or anything like that and my life isn't exactly great, but I take great pleasure in the knowledge that some of the utter cunts that made my life a living hell at school are far worse off than I am.

Fucked if I care to be honest.

Probably either

A) A loser
or
B) Doing really well and would gloat and be a cock about it

In either case why waste the time on them. Rather go ride my motorbike, drive the racecar or some other engaging activity. They can go on with a life that doesn't require my involvement.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Stay a faggot and never change please.

did you break up with that bitch??

Yeah, we broke up years ago, pretty soon after that but it wasn't the only reason.

man, I would've broken up the second I found out about it

Yeah, but I didn't know for sure so I was in denial and she was good at manipulating me.

Those are not brits, that's a place in Malta, and those are Maltese people

If this happened I would shoot kill them both and say I thought she was getting raped

No you wouldn't, you'd hide behind the door and jerk your 4" dick then apologize when they noticed you.

Cred Forums got bullied growing up? I thought we were the trolls what is this

good one

Attached: E4AC7F57-51C8-48EF-8EEA-F59BF3F2C45C.jpg (828x1021, 189K)

stay coping friendo

Attached: 1570494231369.png (490x539, 502K)

I'm american and you got, china, america, britland, blackland, and oiland.

There are NO WHITES outside of america and brits.

Light skin is white, period, how else can we tell?

Also, fuck you you foreign POS, speak english. Fucking malta, its malt faggot and its a iced milk beverage for WHITE AMERICANS.

Me and my gf were the only goth/emo kids in our small town school so we'd get picked on pretty regularly. But it really escalated in the last year before school was done. This gang of 'hard' kids from a local council estate started with things like shoving around an stealing shit but ended up going to borderline sexual assault.

Anyway 2 of the guys now work in a local supermarket stacking shelves and shit, one of them at a pub and the girl of the group predictably has a kid and is pregnant again. I'm still with the same girl, and when we bumped into the group at a pub they were getting out of hand so we ended go leaving.

Sorry if I'm rambling. But in the end we're doing alright, they're probably going to be stuck in their dead end minimum wage jobs for life.

that’s why I dip if I get a hint of whore

even some hoes kno I will block them instantly if they want a relationship because ik their thots

>Me and my gf were the only goth/emo kids in our small town school
topkek
>so we'd get picked on pretty regularly.
rightly so. I bet the chad chavs are still fucking your bird on the sly.

Attached: 1576441043514.jpg (538x482, 64K)

While it is true that electricians can earn a lot, you underestimate what an it consultant can earn.
Nowadays if you are in it, every company sucks your balls for you joining them because there is a huge load of open jobs currently (and it's expected to get worse for the companies).
And no, you cannot just go ahead and replace programmers for example with cheap Indians.

what happened with the borderline sexual assault? story time

My wife told me about her high school bully recently and I found him on facebook. I dont really have a cuck fetish but I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it would be if after years of bullying she got exposed to him naked.

I was one click away from sending him a full frontal nude of her but stopped myself at the last second.

and also, post pics of big tiddy goth gf

Definitely not. She hates them more than is healthy.

It started with one of the guys slapping her arse at school when i wasn't around. She just turned around and told him to fuck off.

Another time on a non uniform day she wore a modest length gothic style dress, on the field at lunchtime they lifted her dress up in front of a crowd until she loud enough for a teacher to hear.

The last straw was near the end of term. We'd always take the back field exit and they were waiting for us by the path. I got shoved in a bush and held down by one guy while the others pulled down and off her clothes while the girl in the group took pictures. They chucked most of her clothes up on a high bush and ran off laughing.

My gf actually called the police after this. Nothing came of it but they left us alone for the rest of the school year.

She's got pretty small tits, and at the time she was a little overweight too which made it a lot worse.

And I'm not posting any pics. This is staying totally anonymous for obvious reasons. She'd probably leave me in a second if she knew i was telling people about this.

Goth girls would always get bullied at my school. They were the tight black clothes for the male attention then cry when they get more than they bargained for.

>Definitely not. She hates them more than is healthy.
Love and hate are very connected emotions user. The fact that she thinks about them shows that she's secretly into it.

>Another time on a non uniform day she wore a modest length gothic style dress, on the field at lunchtime they lifted her dress up in front of a crowd
She's guaranteed lusting over this and sucking them off behind you're back.

> I got shoved in a bush and held down by one guy while the others pulled down and off her clothes while the girl in the group took pictures.
They literally cucked you and she enjoyed every moment. How can you be so disconnected from reality? Regardless, thanks for the story.

Attached: 1548155923232.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I saw a couple of skirt lifts in school. One of the times this girl was wearing a tiny purple g string. I've had a fetish for it ever since.

>It started with one of the guys slapping her arse at school when i wasn't around. She just turned around and told him to fuck off.
Thats just what she told you happened, champ

Attached: 1577336124821.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Enjoyed every moment? I've never seen someone so angry in my life. I had to get her underwear down from a branch while she was trying to compose herself. And like I said she called the police immediately when she got home. They just got in the occasional name calling after that but she still resents every one of them.

Trust me, if you met her you'd know shes not the type to just let people do that shit.

They got her underwear off? Did she get fingered?

I'd like to know what happened to the pictures? How much did they see?

>implying woman don't thirst for chad cock

Attached: 1575418069529.jpg (600x520, 34K)

Let me think...

One of them had a weird accident, now only has a short term memory. When to some island chink country to be a teacher. Married one of the natives who also happened to be a call girl. They came back to the states, she left her daughter behind (that she doesn't know who the father is). He now works at a warehouse and from what I hear sucks at his job.

Another, died in a car accident. Him and his friends (who all bullied me) were out drinking, when driving, cops wanted to pull them over. They all sped off like retards, one of the guys wrapped his car around a pole and died. Didn't hear what happened to the rest.

Another is a loser who can only work in sub shops.

I was the poor kid in the affluent area. I know quite a few of them didn't end up so great. Not sure about the rest. Meanwhile I'm in mid management doing ok.

wise words

Trousers and underwear completely off and thrown up on a hedge. They didn't touch her other than holding her arms and legs. They were more interested in humiliating her than getting any kind of gratification. The one guy stopped holding her arms so they could both pull her legs open. After that is when it stopped because she screamed so loud.

Well they saw damn near everything. Surprisingly the pictures never surfaced, they told her they showed them to people but I think they just freaked out and deleted them when the police got involved.

> chad
> chav

Not all women are the same. Some do genuinely hate those kinds of guys. Not op, just making a point.

Was she shaved? Do you think they still jerk off to the pics now?

When I was a kid, about 9 or 10, we’d play in the neighborhood park, and about once a week or so a couple of high school kids about 14 or 15 from the next neighborhood over would take their dads truck, drive up into the park within a few few feet of us, jump out with baseball bats and scrap 2x4’s and beat us until we were bloody and couldn’t move anymore. They detached my friends jaw once, that was one of the worse times, but other times they’d just beat us, pick us up, throw us in the back, drive around the way and throw us in the river onto the rocks. They definitely thought it was hilarious. It was the 80s, kids will be kids. Thing is, you could still hire people to do that today, and it would probably still be no less hilarious when the gaggle of them all got clubbed to near death by hired muscle.

She shaved since we started going out so yeah. And I already said I think they deleted them when the police got involved, especially as she was technically underage.

The age of whites amounting to anything ended when you came along. Whites are trash. Back to your trailer and your malt liquor Jethro.

>Be bullied for being fat in middle school
>Grow up to be amateur fitness model
>Worst bully got charged with drugging and raping a 13 year old
>Second worst is in heavy drug abuse and almost overdosed
>four out of the five worst are broke druggies, one is a middle class druggie
Kek

I only had one, in elementary school, who only menaced from afar after a polite little conference with the Fred Rogers-like principal. In middle school our paths crossed on the way home and he made an awkward-friendly-apologetic approach, and while I couldn't relax into banter, I did feel sorry for the as-little bastard once I got that first and last close look at him. He looked so tired, numb, sad, vague, battered, lackluster. He hanged himself at 18, and most of the talk then was about what a monster his father was.

Cletus*

Look how the media bullied her.

One died earlier this year of an overdose! Me and my good mate had a laugh when we found all these "RIP" posts on Facebook pop up
Had a drink to celebrate.

>called the police after this. Nothing came of it
sounds like the UK

im from the UK .. i recently tried to count the # of times ive been beaten up, starting with school .. lost count @ 30. Thug culture here -- is getting steadily worse with 'brexit' (thug nationalism led by that piece of filth, boris johnson, the racist thug) .. I was even assaulted badly twice, by a TEACHER, in school. I despise this place

You are a pretty stupid electrician if you are working for award rates. I'm a supervisor now and make nearly $50 ph, HV guys make north of 60 and mine site/ oil rig guys are different world. With some overtime you can easy make 120k even just as a junior.

That's on wages. If you can run your own clients and keep busy and be self employed... well. Those guys buy boats and holiday houses

This is hilarious, thank you for sharing user

lol okay blame some old white bloke when really the recent increase in thug culture has been driven by the rise of grime mcs and younger men looking upto that lifestyle as a way to develop brotherhood because the old ways of brotherhood are looked down upon for being too working class. Young people needs jobs, not a false flagging role model that tells them to earn a living through crime.

Skov?

>fat dude a year older than me. he was 5th grade
>i was pretty big for my age so i got in a fight with him
>he was so fat that his mass overwhelmed me

>nobody liked him because he was a cunt to everybody
>hit girls
>hit younger kids
>rich parents who didn't give a shit
>extreamly aggressive

>went to a very small school so when he tried to act nice people tried to like him back
>never lasted long before people hated him again
>beefed with him since the fight
>knew i was to thin to take him. he would just tank me
>used his sociopathic skills to turn a shit ton of people against me
>not by violence but by stapling me the mongoloid
>life at school was shit until he left for high school
>became very nice right after

>see him at highschool
>always alone
>never with anybody
>ive been working out a lot and became larger than him but in muscle size mostly
>he's too scared to look me in the eye
>only other person I've seen him with is his gf
>the guy must be pretty lonely
>poor gf is probably getting hit

its also makes me very confident to always have friends by my side. I don't have many friends but i have very loyal few OG's. i hang with some random people i know but I wouldn't call them my real friends. seeing him alone when I'm with my friend group, especially with girls, makes me really happy. feels like i won in the end.

I bullied a lot as a kid. still do. I target people who don't know how to react to it as they've always been the "good/popular guys". makes me feel powerful to cuck what you consider alphas. I know they're better than me but they won't prove it because they're as insecure as everybody else deep down.

I can also choose to reverse it any time i want. when i do, they view me as their leader. they see me as superior and become clingy because i showed them i can give them positive attention if they're good to their master.

There was a girl at our school who was a solid 8/10 and not exactly a bully but she was a complete cunt and used to date this guy who was also a cunt.

Saw her 30 year old ass a few years ago advertised on an escort website under a different name.

Would have been very satisfying but I pussed out.

ha ha

>no other whites
Canadians, germans, Russians, Italians, the list goes on.
Leave it to the under educated dumb fuck American. Keep your retarded opinions in your retarded borders with your retarded populace and your retarded president

>IT not a viable career path
You know how retarded you are right?

I'm an electrician and make $47 an hour so dont think hes losing money wise buddy

The biggest bully in my grade school and jr high had been held back 2 years (back when schools actually held dumbfucks back) and spent his entire school career bullying and tormenting the smallest kids at school. He never fucked with anyone his own size, just the small kids. He was a loathsome piece of shit of the highest order.

Years later it was all over the news that he had been shot and killed. He was a bail bondsman who kicked in the wrong door at a dive motel in Fife washington and got lit up by 5 or 6 shots from the guy in the room. this was 1994 or so. I laughed heartily when I read the news stories. Burn in hell Willie Aranda, you piece of shit.

Attached: 1518973776204.gif (300x200, 903K)

>dude 2 grades above me, loved to party, sarcastically make fun of anyone his way
>tried being a dirty festival goer, ended up fucking up at a party, lost his mind and got his name/face smeared all over the county newssites.

>another 2 grades above me, general shit-on-underclassmen overcompensation
>completely and hopelessly an alcoholic, parents kicked him out for it.

>middleschool bully, tried fighting everyone for no good reason
>he isnt even recognizable... fentanyl.

I dont really wish it on any of em but I walked away unscathed.
except the fentanyl guy... gave him a ride one day, probably to pick up. he didnt remember me. ended up having a freakout in the car, probably off of drugs, and ran out of my car at a red light. whatever, you fuckin mess.

Mine's serving a life sentence for raping and killing a 13 year old boy. Guy was an utter cunt.

>first kid who used to bully me is a retard who still uses an "anonymous" pfp on kikebook, his dad pulled him out and put him into a private Buddhist school and I never saw him again after I got into middle school
>All the guys who bullied me in middle school are working shitty construction jobs or unemployed growing weed, or dead from being mexican and interacting with opposite color mexicans
>Only the girl who bullied me fucks me up
>Thought I loved her
>Basically a case of stockholm syndrome
>I thought we were best friends because autist
>Told her everything
>All my hopes and dreams
>She'd use it to systematically humiliate me in front of our friends
>Would beat the shit out of me for fun
>Kicked a permanent curve into my dick
>Never fought back cause she was a girl, so "she was just messing around"
>Used begrudging hugs to keep me in the delusion, always made sure to take me someplace nobody else could see
>Once kissed me when I got so furious I almost broke free and left
>Was on the neck, never been kissed before, fucking melted
>Wouldn't be kissed again for another 5 years because she made me terrified of women
>Took a cross country move to finally escape

Now she works as a fucking relationship abuse and sexual assault counselor at UC Santa Cruz. No idea what the fuck happened between then and now, but before I cut her off she literally acknowledged everything she ever did to me in list form, and then refused to even apologize. Feel sorry for the poor bastards she works with now, I doubt she's changed.

Attached: 81339765_850070192081070_8686087463669596160_o-1.png (1080x810, 757K)

>Tfw I was the bully.
>Dropped out of high school and college.
>Feel honestly bad desu about the emotional damage

:')

Nigger detected

Attached: IMG_20191223_180653_157.jpg (500x516, 50K)

I was one of the bullies, so I'll contribute too.

After highschool it was rough for a bit, thought popularity would keep me afloat, college was a wake-up. Dropped out after 2nd year of electrical engineering. Did part time jobs at a grocery store for 2 years. Did a welding course in afternoons at a local co-op. 8 years later (29 now), I have a house, a fiance, a bunch of pets and a ton of hobbies. No longer drink or party hard, make about $70k a year.

I think back about the people's lives that I made hell, sometimes I want to reach out to them, but then I remember.. what could I possibly offer? A simple sorry? We have nothing in common anymore, not even a bully/bullied relationship. Hey! Remember that time I threw you into a vending machine infront of your nerd friends? Stuff like that wouldn't be cool. Most of the people I fucked with are all no-bodies living shit lives working wage-slave jobs.