Short and simple. Painless and cheap way to die

Short and simple. Painless and cheap way to die.
Hanging?
Can I use a plastic bag and duct tape to suffocate in my sleep?
Can I overdose on any no prescribed meds like aspirin and die?
Buy cheap heroin and ram as much as I can into my veins and overdose?
Have no car, so no CO2.

Attached: 6309398_fbimg1511546927329_jpega8add6580feb5ebcbab17b2ed3c8a6f8.jpg (480x803, 67K)

A gun is basically the only painless way.

I hung myseft once but my nosey ass neighbor found me. Wouldn't recommend. It was super uncomfortable in ways you wouldn't expect and not instant unless you have a decent hight to jump from

No guns here and no way of getting one.

If you don't know. Don't do it.

I know. I am planning to hang in the woods. I assume this is the most painless I can do in my situation. But wanted to know if there are simpler ways.

>hanging
>painless
You fucking retard. It's one of the most painful ways to die unless you're jumping off a bridge or something with the noose around your neck

What type of shithole country doesn't allow you to own firearms? Here - central Africa - you can buy fully automatic Kalashnikov almost anywhere.

Dubs of truth. Same here in Mexico. Costs about 125 pesos for a cheap knock off. Around 400 pesos for a quality ak.

CO is what you need, comes from slow burning coal. Instant BBQ tray in a closed room, no smoke, just go to sleep. Forever.

But, next life will be exactly the same, I promise you, until you learn your lessons.

No need to die. Just move away. Hike as far as you can. Different trains etc and start new. Itl be hard but worth it.

Hanging yourself would most likely be the most terrifying thing you could do to yourself next to burning alive or drowning on purpose. I suggest buying heroin but don't kill yourself with it, yet. I found that heroin saved me from suicide. I have been a responsible heroin user now for over 12 years. I do one or 2 shots every single week, give or take. Sometimes I take a break to reset and tolerance. It builds really slow with my heroin regimen cuz I will never do it every day. I have a daughter and am actually content with my life now thanks to heroin and it's amazing anti depression capacity.

Attached: IMG_20180106_153457930.jpg (2952x5248, 1.51M)

stay safe man!

P.S. only very weak willed people become full blow heroin addicts. Those people are usually complete scumbags who only care about themselves to the detriment of everything and everyone. GL and HF with Heroin user. Please give it a try. If it doesn't work then OD yourself.

Mexican or C.African, you lucky bastards. All over the world, surely Brit Commonwealth, guns are taboo, government too afraid of it's own people.

Sure, outlaws and psycho killers have guns, but law abiding people are just slaves, so no guns.

I always stay safe when it comes to heroin. If I get something new I haven't done before I always do a small fraction of what I would normally do. There are very easy ways to negate most of all the dangers of the drug.

And thank you ;)

Jump from a building. It's free and painless. It'll leave a mess to clean and you'll feel the fear from the jump for a few seconds, but that's it. The hard part is to actually jump, as your body won't allow it at first.

What about electrocution? Classic “toaster in the bath” (or a phone charging cable I guess), seems pretty quick and painless. Is it?

Attached: this-motherfucker-knows.png (459x306, 155K)

Why does the pain even matter? Once it's done it's done. Do something worthwhile for once in your life and just end it without being a bitch.

People forget that being a hangman was a profession requiring training. A correct painless hanging needs to drop far enough to break the neck, while not so far as to risk breaking the rope or pulling off the head. The rope has to be set just right around the neck.
Get anything wrong and you're in for a miserable experience on your way out.

Attached: no suicide.jpg (1350x561, 101K)

>most terrifying
>drowning on purpose.
Drowning is easy and painless if done right, faggot.
(A) get a full bottle of seasickness medication - it's easy to obtain
(B) get a full bottle of sleep aid - also easy to obtain
(C) get a full bottle of the strongest alcoholic drink your weak ass can tolerate
(D) leave shore in a boat, take (A) and (B) with (C), wait maybe 20 minutes, jump overboard

Sounds like a lot of extra work when a cinderblock and some chain will do the trick.

>a lot of extra work
>buying two bottles of pills and a bottle of liquor, then getting on a boat
L0Lno fgt pls

>bought the stuff
>drove the boat to the middle of the lake
>gulped the meds and the alcohol
>feeling real woozy, getting ready to jump
>wake up in your boat full of piss and vomit in 14 hours with a killer headache and a burned liver
Solid plan, mate.

>if done right
Missed that part, didn'tcha?!

400 pesos is like $10. Why are you lying, amigo?

Harder to fuck up with a cinderblock.

>/b
>expecting anything to be done right

>fuckup at life
>fuckup at death
consistent, I'll admit

RAM THE DOPE
RAM THE DOPE
RAM THE DOPE

Friend of mine tried the heroin route when he got bad medical news. Two full train loads, one in each arm. Had another person help. Survived and was wacked for a bit. Got better, cool guy.

Drugoverdose..

What, just walk into a gun store and buy one?