Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 47bff9855ad9e6ebda39198e2e72d52b.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Hi Isabelle!
I'm about to go to bed. Getting off as soon as I post this. But it's always good to see you and I'm glad to see you're still doing these threads!
Have a bless!

Attached: 1571283446934.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Well I thought I was straight until I saw a thread 2 days ago with a really cute trap and I kind of like him. I don't know how to feel about this

Attached: 1579929583502s.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Heya, friend~ Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful sleep. I'm glad you enjoy the threads :) And thanks for the cat! I love cats so much. Especially happy ones enjoying life

Attached: 8eee59e4742cfa70aed0c645f8cce1d2.jpg (666x800, 70K)

Ah what's wrong with that, friend? If you found someone attractive, what's keeping you from pursuing your attraction? Is it social acceptance? Is it your own morals?

Attached: 318e4917225f8716c35df00bb848a4c9.jpg (529x800, 52K)

The trap I saw made me question my sexuality I see traps all the time on here but they usually don't do anything for me. This one was different though, like I wouldn't even mind his penis because he's so cute. It didn't help that he was classy and didn't post nudes. Maybe I'm just lonely? Idk anymore

Attached: 1555352566879.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Social acceptance. My family would disown me. My morals aren't an issue

Attached: 1551798341985.png (1872x1080, 1.41M)

It is fucking decency as a human being Isabelle that should keep him from doing that. Being gay is ok, being attracted to sissies is just a consequence of your twisted mind. I swear on God if you try to launch a movement in our city I will fucking undermine your house you filthy slut

Attached: Mr._Resetti.png (1344x1152, 1.06M)

Well they don't have to know. Telling them will ultimately gain you nothing. Be yourself and be happy. It's none of their business.

Ah sorry, friend, I support people in their pursuit to happiness. I don't let political or religious beliefs get in the way of advising people on how to be happier. If someone's life is in danger then I would advise against it. I want people to be happy. Telling someone who's conflicted or troubled by something that they're wrong and should stop won't solve anything for them. It'll only create stress and heartache.

That's not to say I don't respect you or your opinions and motives, friend. It's just as valid as him being attacted to what he is. I will not tell you you're wrong because in my mind you're not. As is he.

Attached: 93a1241ab8550118cc62994ec7194b34.jpg (800x800, 341K)

Thanks for the advice, based issy

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755K)

Wow I just realized how redundant half my message was haha. Sorry, I had to keep alt tabbing between stuff and would forget what I wrote! My bad, friend. No problem, friend. Take care and have a wonderful week ahead~

Attached: 8f284a7aad2f4d5b0a28bc77af01b2c5.jpg (800x555, 131K)

How is isabelle user holding up. This your checkup.

I'm doing alright, friend~ Still struggling to find a job but what else is new. I've never got a job through my own merit. It's always been connections haha. Other than that I'm the same as ever :) Thanks for asking. How are you?

Attached: 1499526587582.png (800x800, 465K)

Broke up with someone...

Debating to be a better person in one of two ways.

Ignore them and let their shitty life decisions get the better of them as it has allegedly been claimed.

Or

Nail em where it counts despite how petty it might feel and how much of a mess it might get. They generally aren't a good person and I don't think they are ever going to change. They threw their life away for drugs. They ruined themselves over a shit ex before meeting me.

Either way I feel bad. I wanted it to work out it's been a few days since the breakup. This is the 4th time. It didn't hurt as bad this time...that's the part that made it worse.

All of my friends I talked to are against her. They've hated the culprit while I only hated the culprits actions....

Try not to let that eat at your own confidence. Something is bound to come along sooner or later. Think of this time as a reprieve from the grind. But it's good to hear you're doing alright. I'm doing well, weathers been nice these passed few days and been bumping up my mood.
I'd say just move on and forget them if you can. If they are on drugs they aren't going to care too much about what you do to them, they already don't care what happens to themselves. If you are worried about her there's not a whole lot you can do until she is ready for help. The decision is up to you if you want to wait for her or not. Just make sure you don't let her take advantage of your good nature too fuel her bad habit.

Be the better person, friend. They're not worth the fuss of more drama. Move on and forget them. Well not literally but I mean don't worry about them. Focus on other things that are more important. Why bring more negativity to your life through them?

If they're already in a bad place and you feel bad for them, then don't make things worse. Let them focus on themselves and hopefully see that they've been going down a very bad path. People come clean from drugs but negative reinforcement never works.

Attached: 1134dda1c00c15c0aec3a35ae2a565f8.png (381x446, 65K)

Have a bump.

I got to take off and seems you are busy. make sure to take care of yourself is isabelle user.You are a good user. Best of luck on the job hunt, make sure to get something that treats you well this time.

Fell head over heels for a girl I met online a few months ago. She's over 2000 miles away, and I've never even seen what she looks like. Yet, she's so hard not to think about.

We met in a multiplayer game, she added me, and we began talking while playing together. It certainly wasn't the first time I've played with a girl, and those other times it was just fun times with a random and that's all there was to it. But with her, it's so different. I've not felt this way about a girl in a long time. She has such an amazing personality, and we just "click."

We moved on to co-op games, we'd share funny videos, memes, etc. Everything we'd do was an absolute blast.

Things have died down between us around a month ago, and we've both been kinda ghosting each other, sending the occasional message every week and a half or so.

Recently, she's sent a message hinting around to play the game we first met on again, and wanting to play more co-op games together, to which I proposed to play soon, so then she says she will "definitely" let me know which days she can play with me. She's been silent since and it's driving me crazy man.

She's very cryptic in what she shares, and it makes it so difficult to read her intentions, which adds to my frustration. Then there's the obvious, in that I can't actually see her.

I feel like she MIGHT like me with how she acts, but it could all just be chalked up to her kind personality. Even if that were the case, long distance would be a very difficult situation obviously. I've never even considered the idea of this whole thing till I met her.

It's all so silly.

Attached: 1566107694166.png (478x421, 313K)

>Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw.

Attached: goatse.png (484x361, 416K)

Thanks for the bump and I'm sorry for taking so long. Hope this bumps

Thank you for your kind words, friend. I hope to see you again soon and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead. Sorry again

Attached: 6e2cd8ff4689315e27a40691fd2c41aa.jpg (700x538, 93K)

It sounds very very difficult, friend but maybe you might be overthinking things one way or another.

People generally are kind to people who are kind back. From what you tell me, it doesn't seem to be quite the case, though. It does seem that there is some sort of interest or attraction but maybe life got the best of her. Maybe she works. Maybe she has irl friends she hangs out with. Have you asked about what's been keeping her? You can ask "Hey, it's been a while since we last spoke. Just making sure everything's ok". Hopefully she'll reply with more than a few words but even then, at least you show interest in her wellbeing.

If things are possibly picking back up between you 2, you have 3 ways of going about things.
You can tell her you like her now to try and reignite the friendship/relationship at the fairly great risk of her no longer or not feeling the attraction between you 2 and losing her
You can wait until things pick back up, no matter how hard it may be waiting so long and THEN telling her
Or you can simply let things go and move on. Don't drop her as a friend, try to get over your feelings for her. They seem to be on your mind fairly frequently for you to want to come on and seek advice. It's not healthy to cling onto someone who hasn't shown definite interest. It could all come back and hit you in the face if she says no. The time waiting, the games played. If you're able to get over her, you'd hopefully be able to enjoy the games without feeling like it was all a waste should things go south.

The choices are there for you, friend. I truly hope the one you choose is the best way to go but do consider both your current and future feelings. Would you be able to wait? Would it all be worth it even if she said no? Would telling her your feelings be worth ruining the friendship?

Attached: 223591a1f1d061233d3b964677ad2576.jpg (800x449, 53K)

Thanks for the advice. I've not been able to keep levelheaded about things recently

If its a real friendship, telling the truth wont ruin anything. Believe me.

Feels here
gg/3MC5H4

Theres this girl I really like (in highschool) and we were getting really close. She knows I like her, and that I have for 4 years. I just think we're so compatible and whenever we talk it makes me happy. Recently we got closer but, then she got her first boyfriend from her work. Its hard because I care about her and I cant be mad at her for being happy with someone else, but, at the same time I feel like she dragged me along.

No subs on my youtube channel make me feel insignificant and worthless :(

I understand you're upset at the moment but don't be drastic about things, friend. She may have only considered you a friend and the feelings you feel may have strictly been on your end. You're feeling a great deal of jealousy and a broken heart and those 2 things are strong emotions. I don't belive she strung you alone and I hope you don't accuse her of that to her face. Have you ever told her of how you feel? I think the last thing she'd want right now is to lose a friend as close as you

Ah everyone starts with nothing, friend. Advertising and not giving up is key to building yourself! Find your audience and appeal to what they would want to see.

Attached: 60693a9e07667403a41e7dd54b8aec9a.jpg (480x678, 402K)

Everywhere I advertise, I'm told advertising is not allowed. I just want 1k subs, that's all. Is that so much to ask, user?

Sorry for leaving so soon and being so inactive but I'm going to have to head to sleep, friends. Thank you all for dropping by~ Please continue to help each other

Attached: a609af3835b7d6c73a6d005ea1bc0d05.png (505x428, 268K)