Why are you racist?

Why are you racist?

Attached: Bogdanov.jpg (750x1000, 152K)

because blacks are a sub species of human and we're smart enough to recognize it.

They're a spiecies

Per anti-white theory only White people can be 'racist." This is because anti-racism is really just anti-whiteism.

>Per anti-white theory

You mean the screenshots of a few crazies on Twitter and Tumblr?

I thought they were both racist.

Yes.

anti-white isn't a theory

I am afraid it goes beyond the loudest, most radical ones on Twitter or what have you. I have seen the screenshot of a wikipedia entry about reverse discrimination. It basically claimed it does not exist. Wikipedia is a mainstream cultural-Marxist site.

>isn't a theory
It's not only a theory but an agenda.

It really doesn't go far. You're just actively looking for it so you see it. Yes there are crazies who believe that garbage but it really isn't many. Simplifies Wikipedia articles don't mean anything because there are plenty of entries for other trash too, along with a bunch of useful stuff. Just because it's recorded doesn't mean it's a widespread belief, it's just taking note of its existence

Would the following statements be accused of being divisive?

-It's okay to be to black
-It's okay to be lgbt

Attached: DM.png (1024x562, 376K)

It's a dog whistle and there really is no reason to pretend it's not

because non whites are filthy and I killed a nigger man in 1994

Because white Bois need to learn their place kissing our wives asses as they go black

Because humans are just slightly better than animals and should be wiped. You ever see a white or black cockroach and go oh cool look different colored cockroaches NO YOU JUST FUCKING SQUISH THEM. Come on the only ones worse than you faggots are fucking dwarves and fucking wyvern faggots. One you'll all be wiped from the face of the earth and I'll be there to watch. Have fun while you can faggots. Go back to you ooga booga cave fag life.

Cause blacks got majorly cucked through most of their notable history.

Name ONE country that has a black population, and at the same time is not a third world shithole?

dog whistle is a term that leftards use because they have no argument

>dog whistle
This is what I mean. Anything even remotely in the interests of White people is automatically stigmatized as "divisive," a dogwhistle, as racist, etc. If you're White then look at this sub-animal's post.
These things have animus and want to destroy you. It isn't and never was about equality or any similar bullshit but about harming us.

Attached: 14.jpg (690x495, 58K)

Because niggers attack everyone, and justify it by the fact that they are niggers.
They are unable to so much as feed themselves without white people. And their favorite targets are white people.
They create nothing. invent nothing. Do nothing.
Only nigger that invented something was George Washington Carver who invented the peanut.

Wakanda

>You're just actively looking for it so you see it.
Because it exists.

i'm not racist. i hate everyone equally.

all shitskins should die

I mean it exists, yeah, in the same way flat earthers do

The nigger is definitely the racist. Probably blames the "whyt menz" for committing those crimes he was in and out of prison for and fathering kids he abandoned.

I never met anybody who wasn't a racist, and anybody who claims to be above racism, an "Anti-Racist" or claim they "Don't see skin color" turn out, in the end, to be the most racist people of all.

Because i hate niggers

this