I don't really understand why...

I don't really understand why, but I've noticed I have a really hard time keeping up with social groups unless there is a woman I'm attracted to involved who likes me.

Idk what it is, I like hanging out with other dudes and doing guy stuff, playing board games, whatever, but only once in a while. Regular contact is always dependant on a woman. It's not even that I'm looking to orbit, or bone, I have a girlfriend and she's great, I don't want any of these girls nearly as much as her. Most of them are married or engaged and it makes me happy because I like them and I like the guys they're with. Idk I just really like their attention, I like the feeling of being looked out for in a group. Anyone else know what I mean? Or more importantly why I feel like this?

It sucks feeling alienated with my D&D group just because the one female member left, or awkwardly realizing I've been following my buddy's wife around at a party all night, why am I so needy Cred Forumsros?

>Inb4 cause gay

Attached: wtfisthis.jpg (741x697, 197K)

probably because you are gay so you want female friends faggot.

Maybe your grill doesn't give you enough attention

Nah, like I don't even particularly like women as people. They're more props. I just don't relate to other men unless we're doing something I already like. I don't like shallow small talk, but when a woman is around it's like somewhere between a security blanket and a shared enemy but also she says nice things about you

Idk maybe, I feel like she gives me what she can though. I don't push, I don't want to seem needy, but the attention is nice.

just take selfies of yourself and put them online, isnt that what all you faggot millennial do nowadays anyways?

So if you could've pushed and your grill didn't see it as needy would you want more attention from her? Or are you just a sleazeball who wants attention from a bunch of women?

It's not satisfying, I can't feed off impersonal attention like a woman. I need those visual queues and the voice, or at least like immediate text contact, I feel weirdly empty without it

My girlfriend is taking a shitload of credits and lives in the boonies, so I can't afford to see her more than once or twice a week, I'd be tangled up with her daily if I could I'm a skin hungry dude, but she's not super affectionate so when I get like that it smothers her. She's perfect in every other way, and I'd never cheat, but I do feel shitty surrounding myself with attractive women, it's just the only thing that dulls the compulsion

>can't afford to see her more than once or twice a week
>I'd be tangled up with her daily if I could I'm a skin hungry dude
>she's not super affectionate
Well you have your answer

Ugh idk what to do. Everything is great, I love her, but I need more and I don't want to be a fucking sleaze, I just want to relate normally to other dudes and idk how without woman creep cushion

I know you said you like being physical but maybe try some facetime shit till y'all could move in together since you said you needed visual cues and a voice or just try to make it so you see each other more.

Btw why do you think she's not super affectionate, you're sure your love isn't one sided right?

We snapchat a lot, but the problem is she isn't social, and the social aspect is kinda why it works with other women without contact. The kinda subtle ego flex of having a woman back you in a group, even though nobody notices or would even give half a shit idk. It's hard because my girlfriend is a lot like me she just doesn't have the social drive that fucks with the happy introversion.
And she just isn't, she doesn't feel comfortable showing affection publicly beyond hand holding and light kissing, and even that is pushing it. When we have time to ourselves she'll lay on me, or snuggle, and the sex is great, but then there's like a defined line, and once the aftercuddles are over that's it, back to the bubble. It's frustrating, even more so because it's relatively justified, I can't complain about her not wanting to look like a degenerate in public.

I feel the exact same way bro. I've never really thought about it but damn, you are spot on

>why am I so needy Cred Forumsros?

Fast but real answer: you have mommy issues & need to develop you social skills and autonomy. Women are social lubricators. They are more agreeable in general, and therefore more likely to be receptive to you and make you feel included. As men we are attracted to women in a very basic way, and we rely on them to keep a group feeling cohesive and safe. This is part of what women have done for hundreds of thousands of years in a tribal setting. It’s normal for men to unconsciously orient ourselves in relationship to women preset. Next time you’re in a group, pay attention to how all the guys will look over at the woman regularly, regardless of whether or not she’s attractive. In a group of only men, you don’t have this. Men are competitive and disagreeable on average. And men are less skilled socially. You’re more likely to deal with conflict, challenge, or weak conversation from men. Unless there’s a super outgoing and funny guy present, things can get tense or awkward more easily.

So how do you have mommy issues? My best guess is that you were over-Mothered. You were probably raised by a mother who really loved you and did her best to make you comfortable and feel connected. But at the same time, she probably never encouraged your independence, and so now you’re used to having that easy sense of connection and social safety from women. Instead of having to develop that quality internally, she made it easy on you and you learned to be dependent. And this problem really sucks when you get into relationships because fundamentally you’re expecting your girlfriend to act like your mother, which if she’s healthy, she’ll find unattractive. It’s not a girls job to keep you feeling safe and connected. So she’ll feel like you’re needy and immature and like she can’t depend on you to make her feel safe. Which means you’ll lose the girl. So you’re basically stuck in this fucked up dynamic

It's interesting that you said you saw women as a prop because it kinda sounds like you just want to show her off

I guess I kinda do, like I like her for more than that, she's about the only woman I care about as a person realistically, but she's still a catch and I like the way it feels being seen with her as her man
This all has a ring of truth to it too. Mommy issues are not out of the question, which is why I'm really careful to internalize the vibe and not let too much out at any given time, but it just feels awful inside. I guess I want to be mothered a little sometimes in a wholesome way, freudian as that may be. My real mom is a bit of a natural born cunt so I never really got to enjoy the care without strings, it's nice to be able to cuddle because I want to and not because someone else is using me to work through their emotional issues

Do heroin and cheat on your wife

Rudy cheats on his wife with Breanna

Rudy sounds like a bastard

Well sounds like you have some mommy issues to deal with as well as try to get your gf to be more social.