Tinder thread tips/tricks/etc

Tinder thread tips/tricks/etc.

Post profiles/picture tips that are very successful/work well for average guys

Attached: tinder-icon-ios.jpg (1390x781, 118K)

Be yourself

/thread

I mean, this works for me but I’m a Chad so this is really advice for other Chads. The only sentence in my bio is “Don’t pick me”. And it works like a charm

Lol that's a pretty smart one

what kind of pictures do you have? I'm 33, 5'11, athletic build, 6 figure job, etc. Yet seem to lack confidence and places to meet new chicks

The drain on your confidence is the dissonance you create through anticipating the situation. Stop that.

Surprisingly, pents, that doesnt quite work.

Attached: 1579327689454.jpg (435x960, 53K)

Yes it does, your intention is what women pick up on the most. You can be good looking but if your intention is trash good luck to you.

I'm actually starting to learn that, but not sure where to actually meet girls when i dont go clubbing, drinking, etc.

I'm starting to feel, through instinct, when girls seem interested, it's an interesting experience, and i've never really thought about it this way before.

Well, I’m 26, 5’10, 170. Honestly I’m a good looking guy but my pic selection isn’t even that great. Mainly because I tried to keep them within the “theme” of me not giving a fuck. For a long time the rule for me was no selfies. If you can get away with only using pics other people took of you(especialy NOT staged ones, ie photoshoots) it will go a long way. But I did break that rule recently and have been running a mirror selfie as my main pic and its been working fine. As long as you have majority pics taken by other people you’re good

Bro if you focus more on having fun (obviously not jeopardising your chances of being cock blocked or being too bff) then she will not only get the message but also the transition will be easier when it comes to taking her pants off. To anyone who tries to shoot this down, I’ve slept with a lot of fucking hot women, kys.

holy shit witnessed!
on topic: tell them about how you subdued the rare deepwater jew.

>I'm 33
Get off Tinder you fucking sad boomer.

Don’t even fucking bother, especially so if don’t get/have tinder gold. All the hot College sluts are always partying at the end of week so they don’t even use tinder even though they make one. So all you really get are traps/freaks Who can’t pass, fake accounts and oddly and sadly fat young Single mothers and General white/black trash.

I had no idea autism had the psychosis update

You’re not old enough to be here

lol. at least learn what a boomer actually is, kiddo.

hi newfag.

33 is great im 33 too and tbh its the only way i have to fuck 20-25ish chicks.
i dont really want to spent time at the 20-25 type or parties or having to deal with their bullshit

How do you meet them?

Ok, boomer.

i mean ending up with their tongues up my asshole