After Homosexuals and Trannies, what's next for the Liberals? Maybe Pedophilia...

After Homosexuals and Trannies, what's next for the Liberals? Maybe Pedophilia?What next ''progressive'' struggle to we have?

Attached: (AA.jpg (1239x1247, 177K)

>Maybe Pedophilia?
You'd like that, you nonce.

it's the same in the UK. Its because certain individuals are fast tracking children into these health services.

I think its the opposite. Have to draw the line against degeneracy somewhere.

Attached: gay republican senators.jpg (279x181, 14K)

As much as you incels wish, pedophilia will never be legal. Kill yourselves.

>RT
ok Putin

I'd wager animals happen before children.

So if the suicide rate for trans people is the same every year, but the number of trannies are doubling in numbers, then why the fuck are people promoting this to kids? It will mess up their entire life.

And no, before you reply, they aren't ''born in the wrong body'' or destined to feel gender dysphoria. This shit is influential and people are easily brainwashed.

Kill yourself predator

Kill yourself, incel.

Because they blame the suicide on lack of acceptance. Its like no true communism argument. No true accepting has been tryied yet so you can't consider actual suicide rate.

The suicide rate went up from 41 to 50 last I heard.

People who support transgender are fast tracking kids into suicide

No Fuck that noise

They’re a cult and constantly trying to recruit
Fuck those niggers they should die.

This would be fine with me (we have too many people as it is) if only it were happening to brown people.

talking about "brainwashed" on Cred Forums, Jesus help us

Kill yourselves, incels.

>what's next
Let us see.

Attached: merchant under stairs.jpg (389x283, 27K)

Kill yourself, incel.

please make pedophilia legal again

Based

Attached: Age_of_consent.png (582x527, 202K)

As long as it's not straight it will be acceptable

What the fuck was going on in Delaware in 1871?

Attached: Bert.gif (193x135, 485K)

Nobody ever considers that pre-marital sex was illegal everywhere back then and marrying would require the father's consent

Attached: Intense.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Lol, Sweden is a diseases sewer. I hope someone brings the wuhan virus there and it kills everyone

After habitual liars racists molesters of women convicted felons what’s left for cuntservatives

Think here
gg/3MC5H4

Could you rewrite this with some punctuation to form a coherent sentence? Are you a retarded swede?

Same was said about homosexuality, and transgendered. If gays can't help that they are attracted to the same sex, why cant the same be said for pedos?

Because children can't consent

>muh slippery slope

I'm not saying they can. But shouldnt we accept that some people are just attracted to children? They have no control over it, and as long as they don't act on it whats the big deal?

Maybe they'll decriminalize conjugal violence or build the largest mosque in Europe.

> Bitching about slippery slope being a fallacy when the proverbial ice on the path is self evident.
It's not a vagina. It will never be a vagina. It's a wound that wants to close and you will be forced yo stop it from closing while it reeks of dead flesh and feces.

Niggers don’t have time to kill themselves
They have gang wars to die in

You could practically sell your daughter into marriage for respect and good favor

Yeah, that is what people are saying, keyword being the non-acting

People don't seem to understand the reason numbers are increasing is because the population is increasing, so the likelihood that someone wants to change gender also increases.

It's fucking maths guys, use your heads.

Also, OP is a butthurt cunt, thinking gays and transvestites is only a liberal thing, shows how cut off from society they really are. Or should I say ignorant to the world around them is more fair.

So what if people want to change their bodies, its their own fucking body at the end of the day, what you do with yours is up to you, if you want to get fat as fuck and be unemployable go right ahead, if you want to pierce your nose and shit go right ahead.

It's fucking hypocritical when you get upset soyboys and girls crying because their fantasy world ideal human life taught to them by shit religions is under attack because someone had the audacity to think they weren't the sex they are and wants to change.

>"OH NO MAH RELIGIOUS VALUES UNDA ATTAKK"

Thankfully more and more religious types are falling too in number, perhaps in the next 100 years religion will finally take a back seat to things more important like bettering ourselves instead of thinking God or some other mythical being is going to do everything for us and test us etc.....

(Somehow when I posted this reply Cred Forums decided to start a new bread with my post... weird as fuck)

No I can’t fuckface it’s Cred Forums don’t like it go fuck your self mr grammar police

literally nothing wrong with all those things, except for mass immigration

there aren't more trans people they are just killing themselves less.

>It's fucking maths guys
Listen up, Eurofag. The headline says the numbers are doubling "each year." The world population isn't doubling each year, so your fucking math doesn't add up.
>its their own fucking body at the end of the day
Very few people are angry at trannies for doing things to their own bodies. They're angry because the trannies are trying to parlay that into nonsense legislation such as curtailment of free speech, and useless ADA type laws regarding bathrooms.

>nothing wrong with
>pedophilia
>necrophilia
>bestiality
Degenerate, you should kill yourself.

Why are you so angry?

One can only hope user. Hide your kids hide your wife’s and hide your husbands cuz I’m fucking everyone out here

stop posting retarded shit

Would pedophilia not amount to cognitive dissonance? It was, now is not okay... liberally speaking to go backwards is to admit the past was more rational than the present... and then therefore... the implications aren't good...

>RT
Heh,

Some good ol fashion bartering for that prime young

children are too stupid to make life-altering decisions. It's the parents who are allowing it.

Kill yourself, incel.

This

cry me a river you disgusting tranny

i never gonna understand this. I don't believe this is because of anything else than all these retards influencing kids at a young age.

If i would get a genie i wouldn't wish for money, and would wish for some short of power to make these people realize they are retarded. Then i would go on a world tour

def not pedo. more likely choosing your race. racial transformativity.

Does anyone remember some old Cred Forums/reddit or whatever thread about a man? i guess transitioning into a woman talking about how horrible it is, etc. While there might be cases where its "not so bad" [never mind you never actually be the other sex] it showed how really shitty it is.

Hmm... I could see that. Might actually be a good thing. Start some inner conflict, and bring the whole thing down. Helter Skelter.

i find it hilarious that you think 5% of the world has this much power, you larping shit for brain faggot.

on behalf of all homosexuals, yes we would.

>]
excellent bait, no rational person could think that lol.

Well imo who the fuck ever is pushing this agenda need to have the piss kicked out of them and thrown out of the country , but sweden has alot of other problems that needs to be addressed with an iron fist.

i dunno about that. On one hand sure, do whatever the fuck you want to your body, but one, don't force others to like you. If you are retarded enough to change yourself into the other sex [which you actually still aren't no matter what the fuck they do whit you] than you better prepare for some ppl hating you. i probably wouldn't care but i find it disgusting as fuck.

On the other hand, i still don't think this is normal. Getting fat, piercing yourself etc, i would say is WAY MORE normal than FAKING to change into the other sex. And don't expose children to such crap, like its a totally normal thing... jesus christ, retarded idiots all of them.

>don't force others to like you.
Exactly. The problem isn't the act of transitioning itself, it's the "reforms" trannys are trying to make. Should a male to female tranny be allowed into a female college sports team? Should they be granted a scholarship for it? What determines how far along they have to be to get it? It's just ridiculous.

Think about it, aren't you both trying to force people to accept a lifestyle you want?

I am neither of those conditions, but i am more acceptable of them because I have no religious background (well maybe when young at school when they tried to force feed me christianity).

But lets be honest the number who are in your face about their gender change etc is very low, but as per usual human nature has decided that if one does it then the rest must be the same, which isn't true but as humans it is natural to think that way, because if something isn't to your liking then the rest must be bad - its a coping mechanism to make your own life seem better.

We brown folk ain't too keen on being a freak.
We leave that shit to you, whetto

As per my last post, you have just proven my point, you have automatically thought they are all like that, how many have wanted a change? What percentage of them asked for those type of changes?

You will find not many did, and not many have gone into sports to be the opposite sex, some have like in Tennis and Athletics. But not everyone.

True. Ya'll keep that dick sucking on the down-low.

I am not larping, everything I tell you I fully mean. The jew worms its way into positions of influence and then uses this postion to subvert the host society. Then to protect itself from backlash it encapsulates itself with the likes of "anti-semitism" and "hate crime" laws.

It's a parasitic strategy that does not require large numbers.

Attached: JP.jpg (611x530, 88K)

>RT
God you people like getting spooned propaganda from Russia state tv.

So I should be tolerant of the people who are in my face about it because there aren't very many of them? Let's apply this to something else. Let's say there were only 5 thieves in the world, and one stole something from you. Would you be tolerant of them because they're such a small minority? No, you would say "Hey guys, let's stop these fucking thieves before they get out of hand."
>some have like in Tennis and Athletics. But not everyone.
So it's okay for men to take opportunities away from real women, because it's just a small number of men doing it? Use your fucking head.

Yep designed to make Americans fall for it, somehow when a doctor declares that he thinks the figures are doubling, instantly it must mean it is true and Americans lap that shit up.
RT does this on a daily basis.

Ok lets try to make it simple. I would say since we GENETICALLY BY DEFAULT born a certain way, claiming this is the normal way instead of whatever the fuck you become once you transition would be eligible.

And its your right to protect your children from retarded influence. Im not really religious, beside believing that there is some kind of after life, etc. and if there are gods its probably not just one.

I don't want to force anything on them, but unlike being gay, i say, if you want to transition into the other sex, you must have something wrong with your mind. Seriously, an example would be me cutting down both my arms, to place 2 giant hammer arms there instead and expect people to be understanding with me and helpful when i can't use my hammer hands for basic stuff, and ask for rights to change bathrooms etc, so i can use them with my hammer hands.

Aha, not really, unless they are in my face with it, i don't really give a fuck, so, no point for that one. I honestly don't give a crap if some retarded idiot think that he magically change into the other sex with some operation, but stay away from normal people with your bullshit. You are not special, you are a retard, and you didn't actually change into the other sex.

Attached: jews_destroyers.jpg (960x556, 157K)

We used to say the same about homosexuality and trannies. Now look where we are.
In 15 years I'll be legally fucking my wife's dead body when she passes.
In 10 years furries will be owning their own fuckpets legally.
In 5 years kids will be given the ability to 'consent' on the basis of this underaged gender switching.

If a 14 year old can choose to cut their tits off they can consent to sex.
You asked for this libtards.

In an ideal world sure, but we don't live in an ideal world, you will never eliminate thieves, they will always exist in huge numbers, because human nature also makes people greedy and needy and they will steal what others can afford due to their own laziness and inability to conform with others.

As for your 2nd point, I never said it was ok, not once, but I am pointing out that not every transgendered person does want to do what you are suggesting, the fact you somehow imagined I said it was ok when I didn't, proves to me how hard you are trying to push your own ideals on others.

Why do you always assume it is liberals? That is a lot of projection there.

Are conservative Americans that paranoid about things, that they would gladly ignore what their own side is doing in favour of putting the blame fully on the other side?

Ouch.

The concept of body modification is not new, it just used to not be possible. You future was always Ghost in Shell in the making. Gender bending is only the beginning. This was all an inevitable result of transition into a high tech society. There are just more options to consider now, and more people making choice you would not. There nothing you can do about it.

>so i can use them with my hammer hands.

Attached: Wayne laugh.gif (229x176, 987K)

>Pedophilia?What
That's owned by Christian conservatives already.

I don't remember conservatives pushing to remove don't ask don't tell or the multitudes of other steps we've fallen down this slippery slope - which you libtards aren't even saying its not real anymore so we must be fucked.

But they can consent to get their genitalia chopped off at 4 to become trannies?

Why is infant circumcision still legal?

Didnt they already try to do the pedo thing? I remeber some time ago that there was a "pedosexual" thing people were freaking out about or was that just a troll by someone?

>you will never eliminate thieves,
That doesn't mean we should ignore them.
>the fact you somehow imagined I said it
I never said everyone was doing it either. I used it as an example of a bad thing that is happening because of the tolerance we have been showing this group. These things ARE happening and we should not be allowing it.

It isn't Christian conservatives that have faggot pride parades with 9 year old kids in drag.

Attached: Adoption.jpg (367x600, 142K)

It was a troll which then some of the left started taking seriously

Whats wrong with trannies? Lol

Hitler tried that and everyone called him a bad guy

the shilling stops
Fucking pathetic leftists

>Are conservative Americans that paranoid about things

It's easier for stupid people to be reductionist and strawman.
And it saves time so that after claiming moral high grounds, they can get back to fucking their cousins.

Who is up in your face? Are you talking about a specific person who is harassing you? Or are you saying you are tired of seeing this issue dominating the media you consume? If its the media, you need to understand the info you are getting does not reflect the way the world really is. Google "media hype" and "attention economy". It's a legit sociological problem that affects people in all sorts of crazy ways. If its some individual harassing you then call the police.

As for the sports thing, that whole can of worms is a big ongoing debate happening across sports in general right now. Most places in modern society are easy to equalize across the sexes, (pay, jobs, protection under the law, etc) but sports is very hard because its almost always split by gender. We are only now witnessing the very start of this situation unfolding, and it's going to get complicated as hell. You do what you like, but I wouldn't want to have a strong opinion about this one way or the other because the scope of the situation and its complexity are not yet well known, and there are almost certainly things about it that most of us are not aware of yet. One example is the "opportunities being taken away" that you speak of. In most sports, the opportunities are very limited. A lot of losers, a few or only one winner. Its always been that way, that's how competition works. Cheating, doping, and bending the rules have also always been a big problem, countless people have been denied a trophy because of someone pulled some strings, or used a drug or bribed an official. This new concern with transgender athletes is just another layer of complexity within the system. Just another thing to consider as we struggle to make the competition as pure and fair as possible.

And you can get back to sucking baby dicks with herpes, Rabbi?
God tgey must be hiring limp wrist millenials as shills

>But they can consent to get their genitalia chopped off at 4 to become trannies?

Literally, factually and actually THIS. Kids don't have the mental an emotional capacity to make this decision.

>they can get back to fucking their cousins
You just strawmanned conservatives.

So you instantly think I am a liberal also, you are only proving me correct every post you make, not a liberal and not even American, I guess you can cry about all other things now.

The fact is this, you want your standard of living and ideals to be the only one people should live by, but as soon as something or someone is different you are angry and you attack.

This is the result of centuries old indoctrination by religions, they have told you to believe a certain way, to think people should be a specific mold. That's not reality.

In fact the Vatican held back science as they viewed it as devilworshipping and blasphemous because it didn't fall in line with their thoughts and ideals also.

Think of where we would be now if they didn't do that? Maybe cure for cancer? Maybe more technologically advanced?

All because people put their faith in a series of books that provides no proof of any god etc. And yet hypocritically those who do follow the beliefs are happy to break them for their own ends.. Like adultery, theft, etc how easy it is for "Christians" to break those, because somehow they will be forgiven.

It's the oldest con in the world, but it also makes people view the world with archaic eyes with old dead ideals that don't exist anymore.

Which is why you are angry so easily, because your indoctrinated views just don't happen or work anymore in society.

This is just nature's way of telling humanity that we fucked up big time and now it's time for us to go. So what's next? Forced antinatalism.

But their parents can coerce them. And media can influence them. But its the kids decision r-right?

Kids have no understanding of permanency. You could ask Tommy if he wants to wear a dress, you could ask if he wants to play firefighter. This doesn't mean Tommy will become a girl or firefighter.

No cuck. We will nuke the yellows and browns before that.

American babies are more important than Indian or Chinese ones FACT

>because your indoctrinated views just don't happen or work anymore in society.
Shut it, your kind have been busy destroying society.

Attached: The nose.jpg (720x567, 98K)

A population of sterile, drug dependent, mentally ill suicidal degenerates. What could go wrong?

Attached: 1567900216409.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

I am not Jewish either, anything else you want to assume about me?

Don't forget your Christian values originated from Judaism. One of lives little hypocrisies when you watch Jews and Christians go at it with each other.

I already said I am not religious, are you that blind with rage you forget things already said?

Damn, must be difficult to wake up every morning scared that something might destroy your fantasy world in your head.

Attached: excuses excuses 2020.jpg (480x360, 61K)

I figured you are a gentile lib. That's what I meant. You're on team jew and are working to destroy the West.

Attached: JustiniansCodeJewsMeme.jpg (728x551, 321K)

wow!! You must be fucking stupid

>40% of trans commit suicide
Why isn't the (((MSM))) talking about this? oh wait...

Attached: Is.jpg (474x245, 47K)

>fast tracking children into these health services
>UK
you mean waiting lists that are rarely shorter than a year?
i wish the UK had informed consent like the US, i have to get my hrt online because it'll be another 8 months before i have my first appointment
i would have loved to be on estrogen when i was 16

Attached: Puke.gif (240x200, 354K)

Fuck off back to your hooknosed masters with this degenerate shit.

Attached: 1569356137629.jpg (395x1024, 103K)

It's a mystery!

Attached: oh u.jpg (788x788, 183K)

Do you think you would type better if you were?

Side note has anyone realized that trannies are fucking dumb. Not talking mentally ill but just plain un and undereducated. Too busy dildoing to deviantart to read books I guess.

>pedophilia

They're already pushing it my friend. There's literally a TED Talk whith some dumb bitch.

Just because the number of trannies increases doesnt mean acceptance is increasing - just that the number of people who (mistakenly) think their family and friends will accept it is on the rise
So you have the same disdain for these faggots and they keep having the same reaction (suicide), but in greater numbers
Not much of a surprise when you think about it

>presented with the fact they aren't what fags said they were
>"oh mah god you are fucking with the jews even when you said you werent because... because i am right and murricah #1 and best healtcare.....*10 hrs later* "
>2020

won't be fun till they advocate for bestiality
I mean they already consider their pets to be family

Based

The fucking New England Journal of Medicine said all men are pedes awhile back. The foundation has been laid.

Says the kid who doesn't know what a comma is for.

"just plain un and undereducated"

Yeah nice Grammar there too trailer boy. It's Under Educated or Under-Educated. You fucking hypocrite.

Attached: 028ea361466acf8732673e9d0ddb5c28-imagejpeg.jpg (327x344, 15K)

>Projection level 2
>2020

yooo

what if this trans operation shit is just a way to test hormone supplement while controlling the weak minded population

I can see your nose from the whole other side of the world you freaking cultist.

There is a reason Jesus hated your guts, fucking synagogue of satan.

Attached: 1574108449867.png (238x220, 32K)

What if the cause is politics of identity rather than identity of gender

The boys want to be girls to escape guilt and get new age privilege

The girls want to be boys to get on that patriarchy

>criticizing anyone for bad grammar
>Cred Forums
just ignoring the cissies that also type even worse than me, i see
idk how long youve been around here, but ive just gotten lazy over the past decade
i remember i used to write well thought out multi-post responses on Cred Forums and correct my own mistakes, then i realized nobody gives a shit on this dumpster fire of a website

>then i realized nobody gives a shit on this dumpster fire of a website
No, it's just you and children.

>
>Says the kid who doesn't know what a comma is for.
>"just plain un and undereducated"
>Yeah nice Grammar there too trailer boy. It's Under Educated or Under-Educated. You fucking hypocrite.

You appear to have capitalized several words incorrectly and missed a comma after the word "yeah". You also ended your sentence with the preposition "for".

This has been a poor attempt at LARPing as a smart person.

Attached: 1567404415899.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

>nobody gives a shit
I do and you are a freaking cunt. Give a shotgun a blowjob already.

Attached: 1446944635478.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Sweden is done brown migrants will finish the country off

honestly, i bet a lot of ppl don't give a fuck about religion and still find transitioning retarded as hell.

Fun fact, many ppl don't attack it cause "uuh waaa!! different!! ugg ugg!! attack" but because its an idiotic idea. YOU CAN'T BECOME THE OTHER SEX, THATS IT! Who knows, maybe tens, hundreds of years later it will be possible, to actually change your gender 100%. Right now, this is closer to some morbid cosmetic operation than an actual sex change.

And these ppl won't go out to find these people, but if you happen to come across it somewhere, ye, you will think "oh my fuck god....". Feeding this idea to ppl is bad, actually. Just imagine if every ppl on earth would transition, guess it would be gg for the human race.

what makes you think this way?

Seems logical. Liberal ideology requires some kind of civil rights issue or another, and right now the pedophiles are the most "oppressed" minority.

The ugly ones will an-Hero, and what remains should be delicious

Attached: 1580058098346.jpg (392x720, 50K)

um.... liberals are more oppressed (by the government even!) than pedophiles...a sizeable percentage of them are non-liberals, and less of a target.

How does a person's personal choice affect you SOOOOO much that it triggers you to post about it on Cred Forums?

Why are you so worried about a problem that does not directly affect you? Cause you're a snowflake?

Its probably all males wanting to be female. I mean, who wouldn't want a nice pair of boobies? i'd never stop playing with my boobs if I had them.

they born with wrong brains

what are you talking about, they've already started with pedos

right yeah, liberals get thrown in jail all the time for victimless crimes. that's totally a thing.

Little girls, as a defense for being raped, they cut their hair to look like a kid.

I saw beyond the veil of media and government propaganda at a young age. Realized it was all corrupt and was a self sustaining system to keep the masses oppressed while supporting the few to revel in luxury. In my later years I realized the true motives were a literal moral degradation of society, not just for the "elites" personal greed.
Wasn't until I grew older that it became real apparent that the majority of these people who are in control of these systems are jewish.

My point is that I saw this stuff before I even recognized the jewish influence. I'm not even Cred Forums either and all the Cred Forumsspilling I see on other boards only reassures me that not all other are asleep.

Percentage of muslim children in Sweden wanting to become opposite sex: 0%. I have no worries, as Sweden will be 100% muslim in a generation or so, this gender swapping shit is going to stop.

Attached: three smiling swedish teachers.png (872x459, 993K)

this

For reals it's pedos.
Don't forget about the lgbtqp movement. It was the last operation that had potential.

Ken?

>muh freedom

>opposing sexual freedom

kys republican hypocrite scum

Legalizing pedophilia in Sweden is the going back to the past.

No one has an answer for this but they all know the truth

Nice bait faggot

I mean, both liberals and conservatives are pedophiles. Hell, anyone if given the opportunity to fuck a minor without and recourse would do it, that's a fact.

Pedo shit guarantee it

The next goal is to eliminate all conservatives because they are worse than niggers.

the next step down the slippery slope will be OTHERKINS / THERIANS. With the aid of augmented technolgy, which is right on our doorstep, this will happen before pedo & zoom scum dares to stick out their heads from the rocks they're currently hides under.

the left is REALLY bad at memeing. jesus.