Hey Cred Forums, i want to start selling weed. how do i start/ make profit/ get customers?

hey Cred Forums, i want to start selling weed. how do i start/ make profit/ get customers?

Attached: weed-bud-bc500c4866252c287b190cd5fe679238b2a91982-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tails.boum.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy in bulk. Always be available. Know the market. A lot of restaurants have smokers in the back. NEVER give out free shit.

It's not worth it unless you're moving weight. Moving dimes and quarters isn't worth it. If you actually do start moving enough to make some cash, be careful. A friend of mine did that and ended up getting shot at and robbed. People don't like new businesses moving into their territory.

Don't be a retard and get a real job.

Find a place where weed is legal. Look up stores that sell weed. Get a job at 9ne of those stores.

this:
"People don't like new businesses moving into their territory."

Attached: 1563780016158.jpg (1017x851, 112K)

Yeah realistically you sell another drug. Though you make marginally more per gram selling dimes and quarters the constant traffic and having so many people know who you are isn't worth the risk.
Then if you start buying QPs and only sell ounces+ you're asking to be robbed

Real job and sell weed on the side don’t deal with even remotely suspicious people and youll be alright

Hop in a fucking time machine and go back to 1999 retard

Wake up early and stay up late. Keep your phone on full blast right beside you at all times. And when you tell someone you're going to be somewhere in 15 minutes, don't take 45 fucking minutes

This guy knows what's good

As people in this thread said, factor in all the risks. Not only do you have other people selling drugs to contend with, there's also the cops too. Not only that, if you start to make decent money the IRS or equivalent government body will start to wonder where you're getting all this cash flow. And the gangs that might not kill you, but will extort you with the threat of killing you meaning you can never stop.

That said, if you've factored in some mitigation on all this then you can start to sell drugs pretty easily. Just buy in some stock and go to bars where young people are. Be in the smoking areas and tell people about your recent trip to amsterdam/cali, and how the weed out there was so good. If they ask for numbers for weed hand them yours - eventually word of mouth will get your name out there. If you want to make real profit, don't get high on your supply.

But like I said, it's risky as fuck to get involved in selling drugs. Most people I know who've done it did it in the short term to get out of debt and only sold to students. The market is big enough near uni's that most of the risks are mitigated.

this

"Where you at?"

"I'm right around the corner man, I got you"

30 minutes later...

Post about it on Cred Forums where they legally are obligated to archive every post and the ip behind it because they've dealt with a lot of criminal behavior over the years. That way if you ever come up as suspicious the police can check your Cred Forums history and your chat log can help assure a conviction.

You're doing great so far OP.

Just do what James Franco did in that movie with Seth Rogan. It seemed to work out fone for him and I thought hurricane season was over.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

This user doesnt know what he is talking about. Selling grams maximizes your profit

buy in oz or better. get a job in a fast food restaurant. that is where you distribute and find clientele. you can steal supplies for packaging there. change jobs, moving across jurisdictional boundaries every six month, but close enough to keep clients. This thwarts investigations. change residence in the same way for the same reason. You can so larger buys and grows as you build capital.

happened to me a few days ago, i ended up getting home like 2 hours later than i was supposed to over someone fucking up

Buy weed

Sell weed for more than you bought it

Ez

Always be holding, always be available, always weight sacks a little heavy. Only sell/buy from people you know

correct

Be scum ruining your community and sell to highschoolers, judging by your ignorance your product will be shit and they're the only people that will buy it

Yessir, I sold weed in college and had guys that would come pick up 2 grams a day at $10 a gram. I sold 8ths for $25 and always told them "buy an 8th and you save money" but they didn't care and thought they'd smoke it all or some retard level shit like that.

I made a dick ton of money off of that crowd.

Buy weed for a low price/grow your own
Sell it for more than you bought it/sell it

>high schoolers smoking weed ruins the community
ok boomer

Attached: 3463902 - Anaxus Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Katara.jpg (1435x1050, 512K)

Rich kids are retarded...and we have one as president

yeah people are pretty stupid about their weed budget. buying in small amounts and burning it all up with bongs or blunts. buy in bulk and smoke reasonable sized hits, just enough to get high so your tolerance doesn't rocket up into the stratosphere.

weird flex but ok

This. Full time drug dealers go to prison or the morgue. Do it part time. Sell to friends who will chill and smoke it with you. Constant foot traffic and your neighbors will complain to the police and/or you will be the victim of a violent home invasion. Moving pounds is always a losing proposition.

Buy for less than you sell for.

install tor browser and a vpn and go to empiremktxgjovhm.onion

get a po box and ship to there. if you live near a state where weed is legal or decriminalized get the po box there.

also consider dealing shrooms instead of weed. spores are legal to buy online, sporeworks.com is one website. much easier to grow than weed, costs very little to set up so you make a huge amount of money putting barely any investment in, vs buying and reselling weed

yeah i used to sell weed to the other people at kfc. gave them a pretty good deal so they'd always come to me even if the other guy was available more easily at the moment. basically got high for free plus some extra money

Grow your own shit. Crossbreed some strong strains

This plus the following if you want to make money and completely minimize the risk of getting fucked over:

No cuffs/ticks/fronts/"pay you later" bullshit. Never carry large amounts on you and hide your stash and your cash. Don't let anybody in your personal life know - business is business and family is family. There are plenty of little tricks you could be taught but its better for you to learn on your own if you really want to get good and make good cash.

Realistically just listen to the song "the ten crack commandments" and you'll be fine

Buy in bulk, meet in somewhat public areas so they cant attempt to rob/kill you, never in bathrooms. How people in the hood find new customers is they stand on a street corner either asking people if they need something or if someone is just standing at a corner with a store they might want something. Tips i got when i asked a old head about getting in the pot selling game.

this

plus shrooms won't stink up your whole house

tor and vpn sucks! only use tor with tails

miles prower?

tails.boum.org/