What is the best weed strain you have smoked?

What is the best weed strain you have smoked?

Attached: indica-vs-sativa-2.jpg (1024x769, 169K)

Hyper blue, mendo purps

vortex

They called it OG Kush but it was just dirty Chem buds sprayed with synthetic thc. Shit gave me brain damage.

Imo, any good weed will do the job. Aside from flavour, I don't see any difference.

Natural wild Swazi gold.
That hydro crap is. Too strong and makes me paranoid and stupid.

Terps give a major entourage effect

Probably bubble gum. It's been the most relaxing and minimal food craving

Blueberry something in Amsterdam. Kush maybe? I dunno. Weed is (usually) weed. It was mostly the situation.

jack herrer

Super skunk; very relaxing and enhances abstract thinking in a way that affects me sober as well.

Blueberry kush is definitely a good one

In fla i have no idea what the strain is because dealers lie about that all the time . Honestly any good weed will do.

One time a friend of mine laced his weed with crack and that was the highest ive ever been. Even though it was fun i never smoked with him again. Cant trust a dude who does that without my consent lol

Candyland hands down best weed i have ever seen let alone smoked

California Dreams and gelato

Raider Kush sent me over the moon for 6 hours

Absolute shit my dude well Maine its average I guess

>implying names mean anything

18+

Orange Bud hands down, haven't tried that many strains but that shit made me and my friend laughier than I've ever been

Lemon haze is good shit
(If u know that is actually lemon haze)

True OG or Neville's Haze.

Cheese Quake send my ADHD into overdrive.

I've probably tried well over 200 strains in my life. The best, by a large margin, was Golden G.O.A.T.
If you guys ever have a chance to try it, do it. You will not regret it

Best shit I ever had was monster cookies. A local cut that was being passed around in 2014

Pineapple Dream, Jack the Ripper, Bruce Banner

lemon skunk or super lemon haze were pretty nice. Bedrocan aka jack herer is a really good strain too imho

Cheese

master kush

Stardawg with above 22% THC. It's the only one I found that gives the blunt numbing euphoric high before making me pass out into a blissful deep sleep.