Cure my hangover Cred Forums

Cure my hangover Cred Forums

Attached: shutterstock_114995971-copy.jpg (1200x630, 265K)

shoulda drank water before bed retard

It doesn't work like that retard

Agree.. should have had water before bed. I drink alot of whiskey, thru out the week and more so on the weekends. I tend to get really fucked up... anyways before bed I'll drink coconut water and or a large gatorade. .. I always feel fine the next day... now for a hangover, I sometimes have a shot of whiskey and a full glass of water... understand now.. the key is to drink water

it works newbie

>hair of the dog
>bread
>water/gatorade

shart maybe?

Grease
Bacon, fast food, burritos, anything full of grease will get you going.

Drink/ eat anything with lots of potassium (bananas, coconuts, coconut water, gatorade), and drink a lot of water.

Also, for the next time, drink a glass of water for every beer or whatever you are going to drink, it reduces the hangover greatly.

Right.. sometimes, when I'm at the bar. I'll have a whiskey over ice and cut it with a shot of water. Just enough to enhance the drink and make it last. Easier to chat with a girl buzzed then sluring your words and looking like a drunk

Don't drink too much dumbass

It actually does. I drank a shit ton last night, but drank a bottle of water before bed, i feel fine

Salty, greasy food, some caffeinated soft drink.
There you go.

>I have to drink to talk to women
How embarrassing

You have a hangover because you are dehydrated. Force your self to drink water. It's honestly the last thing on your mind, but you have to..

Tall glass of water with a couple shots of apple cider vinegar a teaspoon of cream of tartar (full of potassium) and some salt. Milk will help too. I'm a professional drunk and use this method a lot. Works great

Attached: 1579676056812.jpg (600x898, 44K)

Professional drunk.. lol that's funny. I agree, do what he suggested

Drink till you're drunk again, faggot.

B vitamins + water + time. Try some Emergen-C in water or Pedialyte.

right now:
succinate - 200 mg (usually 2 pills, swallow one and suck on the other one until it dissolves)
aspirin - 1000 mg (usually 2 pills)
gatorade or powerade - 500 ml
Glycine - 500 mg

later:
succinate - 1 pill every 2 hours
aspirin - 1 pill every 4 hours
Glycine - 200 mg every 4 hours
gatorade or powerade - 1 bottle every 6 hours
eat vegetables, like a lot of em.
don't eat fruits and don't take anything with sugar in general

Have a spoonful of peanut butter and some honey too. Drink water until you dont't feel nauseous then try to get something real to eat. Drink a glass of beer and smoke weed

Don't take more than 4 g aspirin in 24 hours unless you wanna wreck your kidneys. Bad advice user

24 \ 4 = 6
6 x 500 mgs = 3g + 1g initial = 4 g in 24 hours
So how am I wrong?

eating asparagus before or after a night of drinking has worked for me