As an American...

As an American, I always see Western Europeans bashing on the US for not having national health and other programs that most Western Europeans enjoy. We spend $720 billion per year on military to help protect Western Europe and allow you guys to spend your money on your people. Especially the Nordic countries. Why can't you thank us? Faggots (look. It's Cred Forums. I had to say faggot) Thanks

Attached: images (1).jpg (195x144, 10K)

Are you dense

No you dont but thats ok. You have a different system and it works. Just dont be a deadbeat and you have healthcare. And you also have extensive welfare. We like you guys as allies. But lets be honest as to why you do all this, power.

Attached: 1493491554341.png (768x480, 439K)

Attached: 1580051947507m.jpg (1017x1024, 119K)

Sometimes. School me.

OP here. I suppose true. And I like your pic and post. Possibly /thread

Stay based americanon. Dont listen to leftys.

Attached: 1424387544482.jpg (474x774, 102K)

Thank you based user.

May I ask where you are from? I almost want to stay in contact with you.

Americans are dense. Have you ever spoken with one?

Op has made this thread with good intentions but the reality is different. Americans interfere in Muslim countries that end up being socially/politically destroyed. Once they are in that state, all the Muslims and Niggs who were detained by their governments travel to Europe to have better living conditions.

Attached: Gaddafi.jpg (695x707, 144K)

I agree Gaddafi was was a mistake. But that was Hillary. He gave up his nukes and was becoming decent. And, Trump will be introducing a Middle East peace plan soon.

Israel is not in Europe, goy. That's what you are protecting.

Ok europoor

touche

Blah blah blah...

Would you like a tissue for your crybaby issue... The reason America is in the Middle East is for oil and money.. Piss off.. It sure as hell isn’t your moral compass because you all ( America) hate brown people and you don’t want any of them in your country, it’s about money Faggot

American here. Both our healthcare and our military spending is all about money going to the top 0.1%. It's working as designed.

Military spending funnels taxpayer cash into the pockets of the elite and friends of the government big wigs. Lobbyists keep pushing for more spending, putting us into huge debt.

And healthcare is predatory too. The reason why we have such a horrible healthcare system is because it makes MONEY off the backs of the taxpayers. Countless people fall into bankruptcy to increase the profits of the insurance companies, and huge lobby groups enforce the corrupt laws.

If we actually had a nationalized healthcare program, it would reduce spending (countless studies have shown this) but would also reduce profits, so that's why we don't have it.

As a side benefit to not having a sane healthcare system, it keeps the working class compliant and scared.

There is literally no benefit for going there for oil. Keep reusing potato brain rhetoric like muh oil tho. Separates you from people with functioning brains.

And? What's your point?

Lol you can tell this guy is from the UK from the butthurt. Why so defensive faggot?

Blah blah blah don’t say all Americans hate brown people we Americans don’t all think alike idiot I’m American I have no problem with what you call brown people

American foriegn policy has allowed us advantageous trade relationships for centuries. Take your farmer ass to a community college, dipshit.

Attached: 38405307_10211182789916786_8886487210317053952_n.jpg (638x637, 29K)

Even brown people hate brown people while thanking God that they aren't niggers.

Hey ameritard. Noone asked. Drown.

shtf you stupid burger

Attached: BC29920F-9ACA-40DD-A78A-B325BF979729.jpg (646x655, 181K)

OP here. I have always been against national health because it was tied to employer benefits and it has been excellent coverage. What is changing my mind is a coworker was crossing the street and was struck by a motorcycle. She was off work for 5 months. Not only did she have no income but she had to pay her premiums out of pocket. I am now for national health.

Hey fuckface kill yourself none of you pussy ass European countries would exist if we didn’t save your bitch asses from hitler now get on your knees and suck my american cock

That's not quite right, the US military does help us out a lot since most countries fail to reach NATO quota's and a lot of European countries don't have strong militaries

Attached: 0D7457A7-CA1A-4670-80E0-9A906656AB15.jpg (750x750, 115K)

There’s way too many unnecessary extra billions you could spend for your people
But no
You guys would rather be seen as “not to be fucked with” and as a result people are dying and stressed the fuck out about medical bills you stupid dumb nigger
>pic related
(You)

You wouldn't say that to my face.

Well, good. It is predatory, for sure

>medical bills
Nice meme, retard. Had surgery, it only cost me 200. Would have been like 5k

I mean you Americans need pride to make up for your lacking in penis size.

Attached: B68488EE-D8BF-41D2-8D62-F27A1D90005B.jpg (750x352, 78K)

Attached: FCB670C5-D588-41A9-9973-2B1C3860D7C9.gif (480x350, 1.66M)

America doesn't keep bases in foreign countries to protect them

I'm happy with my 7.5". 19cm for the euros.

Nobody gives a shit about America. You're just the world's pay pigs.

That's cheap for gender reassignment surgery. Well done.

Thanks yo

You guys already pay more for healthcare through government programs per person than most European countries do. Yet you still don't cover your citizens with some basic healthcare that would create a preventative care system. That is your failing.

Also, $720 billion is not that much when talking about social programs. You could probably cut it in half, but this would also decrease your importance in the world, which would work against your economic interests. An additional $360 billion wouldn't buy you healthcare either. You need to change your system.

What do you mean? Gaddafi is on the French. The Americans went there when the French asked for help.

Watch them fucking melt against your basic geopolitical knowledge

Europoors